Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:11

Vulka: again who
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:12

"....never mind"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:15

Vulka: eh my jarl probably know em
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:15

*With no reports of an enemy army the Cymriacs assault the village, slaughtering any who retaliate and stealing anything of worth before setting it ablaze, leaving the residents to watch their homes burn*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:16

Hana: Maybe. He's been to thengul years ago
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:19

Vulka: i know jarl Hadra visted your cuntry a few times....tho are family has had shitty relations with the shogunet for generations.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:21

Hana: The shogunate.....are reasonable all things considered
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:24

Vulka:.....my fiftieth grand father jarl Valguf sacked your capitol and burned most of it to the ground claiming the shoguns sword as his debt. hense its name
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:27

"......oh"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:30

*With the village having been sacked as then razed the Cymriacs move on, following the scouts report of another satellite village nearby*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:32

Vulk: yeah
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:35

"....Well I've admittedly never even seen the capitol"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:43

Grandparents notes said it was pretty before he burned it down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:44

"Doesnt surprise me"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:46

Vulka: he took a tree of all things back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:53

"A...tree?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:56

OOC: Bonsai tree
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 22:59

Vulka: yes its growing outside out great hall. quite well actually. every fall it drops pink pettles everwhere.
(sakura)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:05

"oh Sakura flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:08

Vulka: thsts what its called?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:09

"yea, my favorite"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:10

Vulka: i can see why.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:11

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:19

Vulka: so out of cureosity what made you decide to take the place of the captuves?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:21

"I....couldnt stand Idly by and let so many innocents be haled away"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:25

Vulka: howd ya know they were innocent?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:25

"they were civilian caste"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:29

*half hour to an hour later another village is ransacked by Cymriacs with another plume of smoke marking their path*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:34

Vulka: what does tha prove?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:36

"In our land, the civilan caste are off limits to warriors during a battle"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:45

Vulka: well that explains why they gave up without a fight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:47

Hana: We warriors may only harm warriors. We see doing otherwise as wrong, and it is illegal
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:50

*With his scout still reporting a lack of enemy movement the Cymriacs move on toward a third farming village*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:55

Vulka: to the thengul fighting is second nature as is sailing. every child regardless of gender learns how to defend themselves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-27, 23:57

"Well....the thing is the civilians are a different people to us. They descend from the people of the voldamian plains, we warriors are the descendants of the hill clans"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 00:06

Vulka: thengul has a mix if every cluture and we get along fine with each other.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 00:09

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 00:35

Vulka: thengul do marry thralls so cultures get passed down, and we do trade heavily.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 00:36

"oh, I see"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:06

Vulka: yep,
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:06

"Well....that's surprising"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:49

Vulka: Your gona love a feast then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:49

"Feast?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:51

Vulka: a small Thengeri feast has 8 courses
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:53

"...I dont think...I can eat..."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:55

Vulka: you dont have to eat every course
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:56

"I guess"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 01:59

Vulka: tho with this being a moot and all 13 jarls attending its going to be a big feast
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 02:01

"...oh...all 13?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 02:02

Vulka: well all but the old badger. but hes busy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next