Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Silly space adventures      - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:18

"Fine then" she shoots him with her pistol
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:19

He takes it and charges her combat knife and rebar in hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:22

she swings a mighty arc with her sword aimed for his midsection
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 01:54

The white skar takes the gatle blow jus do he could stab his blade and the rebar at the avatar
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 01:56

her armour almost roars at him as it takes the hit as she smacks his face with the pommel of the blade
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 02:00

He remains standing spiting blood at her helmet and trying to grind his blade into her armor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 02:03

she full on headbutts him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 02:14

this brings him to a knee and with the rest of his strength he drives te rebar into her knee
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 02:37

she roars in anger before slamming her other knee into his face
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 17:08

OOC. ....dargoth.... watch "Zetsuen no Tempest"...
Ive just spent like 2 minutes staring at the screen with my mouth wide open in shock after the latest plot twist...

Usually, i measure how good things are by how many mistakes i find in them... this one, im currently at 0 negatives...
On the other hand, it has a good story, actual characters instead of simple archetypes, and it keeps me on the edge of my seat all the time...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 23:31

He was dead befor ethe knee made contact. the panicked guards stsrt shooting in desperation again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 23:37

she opens fire with her pistol on them
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 23:45

some die most dont botice in their panic
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 23:48

she yells over the gunfire
"ANY MORE ACTUAL WARRIORS HERE OR WAS HE THE ONLY ONE?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 23:51

no responce just more shooting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-22, 23:54

"NO ONE? BAH!" she thunders towards the guard
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:04

He tries to dtab her with his bayonet as hes out of ammo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:04

it glances off her armour.
"Do you hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:18

He keeps trying to do anything
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:19

she grabs him
"DO YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:31

Yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:32

"Good"
She draws her knife and quickly slices his throat
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:48

He chokes on his own blood and quickly dies (there are a few guards left but most sre frozen in fear)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:49

she gets to butchering
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:53

the civilians are behind a blast door
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:54

She reaches it
"Well time fer cleanup"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 00:58

When she opens it the onky person behind it is a girl no older then 15 clutching a small pistol and a knife (the gun is pointed at the avatar)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:00

"Well hello there"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:23

unlike everyone wlse she delt with today there is no fear in her eyes just anger. she emptys the clip but the bullets are to low caliber to do anything
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:26

She pauses
"Are you sure my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:33

The girl has reloaded and continues her pointless attack
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:35

She drops her weapons
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:51

The girl had tun out of bullets so shes just gripping
her knife
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:55

she takes off her helmet
slowly
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:58

The girl makes no sudden moves.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 01:59

she finishes removing it
revealing her face beneath
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 02:05

The girl is suprised for a second but quickly regains her composure. "your not like the white one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 02:11

"I'm not going to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 02:12

thats what they all say
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 02:12

"You just said yourself I'm different"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 03:02

... that is true...the others are dead
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 03:06

"What did the white one say to you"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 03:13

Many things
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 03:19

"Like?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 03:48

That i am dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-23, 03:49

"Why are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:38

The acstanis thrown back and bound to the wall by pieces for scrap
"i can do that" the metal is bent back leting the avatar go "and some other things"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:39

she kneels down
"Well then. Would you like to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:48

......(she nods)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:48

she gently offers her hand
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 03:12

the girl takes it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next