Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Silly space adventures      - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:13

its definitly there
there was a portal
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:26

Dar attempts to reopen it
Ari: can i have more?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:29

There are powerful seals upon it. He cannot re-open it, but he can see what came through

"Sure"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:31

He checks
Ari goes up to grab another plate
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:40

he sees something strange. The warriors he sees' armour markings, horns, weaponry and powerpacks marks them as chaos marines, but their armour is of no pattern he's ever seen seeming more barbaric and ancient. Every man has a cape and pelt draped over his shoulders, and some have weapons that are very unusual, but if dargoth knows this, they bear striking resemblance to great crusade era flamers

She follows, making sure no one hassles her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:50

Dar makrs down the information into his memory before loocking to see if he missed anything
No one does
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:56

he notices they are at least a head higher than an ordinary space marine

she looks around, keeping an eye on everyone
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 00:07

Dar decides to ask the gods about them later, he returns to his camp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 00:19

*the avatar stays with Ari for now*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 00:59

Ari sits back down and starts eating. "So why did you decide not to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 01:02

"I didn't want to"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 23:47

Ari...oh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 23:48

"Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 23:58

Ari:.... i did try and shoot you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 23:59

"Didnt hurt"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:02

Ari: i could tell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:18

She chuckles
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:46

Ari: what changed your mind?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:48

"You werent a threat"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:52

Ari: that dident stop you from killing the others
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:52

"Do you know why I kill?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 00:55

Ari shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:00

"Because it pleases my...father. And he wouldnt have been very happy if Id just walked in and killed you. Besides *smiles* youre cute. Also...you help shut 'her' up"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:17

Ari:....cute?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:18

"Yea...that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:19

Ari:....whats it mean?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:22

"Well...how to explain...the dictionary definition is good looking or attractive in an endearing way"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:46

Ari: k....moms books never mention things like that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:49

"Who's your mum?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:59

Ari:......duno
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 01:59

"You ever meet her? what's she like?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 02:04

Ari: She could be scary and spent alot of time talking to mr doom, but she liked to play with me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 02:05

"That's nice"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 02:16

Ari: most if her time was in her lab
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 02:16

"Oh, okay"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 02:31

Ari:....what about yours?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 10:25

"My wat?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 21:41

Ari: your parents
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:08

"Guess I technically only have a father"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:13

Ari: whats he like?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:13

"...angry"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:22

Ari:...oh...is he bad?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:23

"No, just angry"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:24

Ari: whats he mad about?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:32

"Most things really"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:35

Ari:...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:43

Ari: why font you have a mom?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:51

"I told you, i'm a daemon"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:53

Ari: oh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 22:59

"Yea...wasnt born"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 23:00

Ari:...what about her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: