Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Silly space adventures      - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 16:27

the men in the fight turn and flee at the noise
the hybrids however....simply use this as a way of noticing her and turn their fire upon her, as a pair armed with mining lasers focus on dargoth
meanwhile the avatar gets stuck in, hacking and cleaving
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 16:31

Dar: hmm ex banshee
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 16:48

*she activates her holo suit, transforming into a blur of prismatic colour, as she dances and dodges fire, moving towards the mining lasers, her trailing sword cutting arteries and tendons as she dances*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 16:57

"I am an ex, many things." *She leaps, then plants her feet on a genestealers chest, unleashes a point blank scream, then performs a 10 metre backflip using her flip belt.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 16:58

as she leaps back she starts to hear something nearby
meanwhile, the avatar's hacking and hewing her way through the 1st and 2nd gen hybrids
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 17:01

While dars actions are less graceful they are just as deadly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 17:02

*she leaps directly up, activating her flip belt at the apex of her climb, slowly spinning to get a good look around*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 17:04

at which point she is pounced upon by a trio of purestrains
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 17:32

Dars there to help blowing them back with a shockwave of warp energy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 17:46

*she plunges the harlequins kiss into one's stomach, then leaps away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-10, 23:14

another sprints at her, clawing and biting
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 11:15

OOC: im building a magical research tower for the dangerous art of Thaumaturgy on top of my giant nuclear reactor... there is no way this could possibly go wrong

*giant tainted magical RadRoach skitters away in the background*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:02

*she raises her right arm, and unleashes a cloud of monofilament wire, point blank, entirely wrapping it's face, and tearing it apart*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:03

*deaded*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:18

"Khaines blood these things are stupid"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:19

before she finishes saying that one jumps her from behind
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-13, 13:49

"FUCK" *she tries to roll it over her shoulders before it can claw her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-13, 20:56

its kinda big n heavy so hard to do that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-13, 22:21

ooc: its a martial arts move, he's jumping, so you just crouch, grab them as they go over so they smack into the floor as they go over
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 07:04

OOC. so I finished watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica yesterday....
I .....cant exactly describe how i feel... You know the post-anime void? yeah, this is nothing like that... it more like an impression that weighs on you so much, you cant get it out of your head...
Until the end of episode 3, its just another magical girl show.... but then shit gets really serious....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:11

dar cuts them down as the jump at him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:22

The avatar is a hackin n hewin
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 18:03

Dar shakes things up by using warpfire
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 18:06

Murderating
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 19:15

OOC EXTERMINATE!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 20:24

*dalek encounters stairs*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 21:37

OOC ah yes, the eternal struggle of stairs
Back to top Go down
Artikulas Rektharn

Artikulas Rektharn

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 17:13

OOC: is there still an rp going on here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 17:13

An unfortunatly slow one, yes
Back to top Go down
Artikulas Rektharn

Artikulas Rektharn

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 17:25

*one leaps for the avatar's neck, only to be plucked out of the air by three bolt shells stitched across its body*
OOC: are you guys outside or inside?
Back to top Go down
Artikulas Rektharn

Artikulas Rektharn

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 18:40

OOC: as in, is the rp taking place inside or outside

IC: *Two more bolter rounds streak out from a vantage point, catching another in the head, blowing it's brain out. *
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 18:41

OOC. *thunderclap* Are you insulting me, mortal?! I deigned to bestow upon you an appearance befitting a god, and you dare replace it with that.... thing?!
Back to top Go down
Artikulas Rektharn

Artikulas Rektharn

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 18:57

OOC: Knew it would be you. I am a man of the machine, such idiosyncrasies as 'Love' and horrendous pink colour schemes have no place with me.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 18:59

OOC. ....filthy savage
Back to top Go down
Artikulas Rektharn

Artikulas Rektharn

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 19:01

OOC: Oh boy it's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 19:39

OOC ... who?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 21:35

OOC: Naz changed my avatar to one of the love marines and is annoyed that I changed it back. Also you might remember me? I was on the old forums and this one as 'Chapter Masters Fyfian and Graius', I had a talking thunderfire cannon that was in love with Naz
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 21:37

OOC: Oh yeah, Artikulas Rektharn is my other login
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-03-25, 03:14

OOC ah, good to know (now) I remember you without the details just the name baffled me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: