Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 16:13

Gideon: "well then, what is it you want? to find your sister i assume."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 02:58

"What do you know of warp travel? Namely the potential disasters that can occur"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 03:08

OOC he's being surprisingly open about this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 11:38

OOC: Well he doesn't believe he can ever return, the likelihood of him falling into a warp portal and being shat out where he came from are next to impossible.
From his point of view this is where he will die, and he doesn't give a shit about his origins or anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 11:40

Ooc and yet he still dont tell em his real name :P
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 11:41

Lyanna n anders are having a hard time beleiving this....but seem to be playing along
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 11:50

Rage. Rage was the only emotion flowing through what was left of his soul. He was barely aware of his surroundings, but he knew of the three iron warriors that surrounded him. And that only angered him further.

Zethus approached the remains of the astartes hung before him, pausing to drink in the energies of his emotions. "Gooood. The hate is strong within him."
The sorcerer turned away, taking his place alongside his two in the circle of runes. "Hate will draw the blood god's power. We three will do the rest"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 11:54

OOC: he rarely tells people his actual name, only 3 characters actually know it. Law, Serana, n your chick.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 12:30

Ooc roit
Ic The runes began to glow as the sorcerers entered their positions. All were clad in suits of mighty, brazen terminator armour, all very similar, but each ever so slightly different from one another.
Zethus, the sorcerer with the blue glowing force axe, spoke first. "With the thirty seven keys of tzeentch, do we open the gateway to hell.
From the moment Zethus had begun speaking, manson could feel a scratching and growling in the back of his mind, growing ever louder.
Next was Amphion, a slender, curved blade in his hand. "With the thousand whispers of slaanesh, we beckon to those within."
Now the scratching had become a clawing, and the growling had become a thunderous roar.
Last to speak was Korphus, his fist clasped around the handle of his great glowing force scythe. "With the twelve plagues of nurgle, we clear the path for their arrival."
Manson now felt a pang of agony as the clawing tore into his very soul.
The three spoke as one now, the eldritch energies in the room making the very foundations shudder and shake. "And with the rage and anger of khorne, we grant them the power to take form!"
The tearing shredded at Manson's very soul as the daemons took root within him. Dozens of mechatendrites sprouted from his back, fusing together to form wing-like appendages. His body swelled with mass and his limbs elongated. His skin turned dark and metallic, its outer layer hardening like armour. A barbed tail burst from his body, swiftly elongating. His face elongated into a daemonic snout, sprouting fangs and rhinoceros like horns.
The birth of this new beast sent a horrific psychic pulse across the entire sector, felt by all within it except *insert bush's guy's name here.*
Zethus laughed as he approached the abomination. "BEHOLD! THE ANGEL OF IRON!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:28

*Tyron clutches his head as twin trails of blood seep from his nose, his mouth hanging open in a silent scream and his eyes screwed tightly shut.*

Gideon: *grits his teeth as the wave passes, while holding tyron's shoulders to support him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:30

Lyanna: Gah!
Anders: What the fuck was that???
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:33

Tyron: "Do you feel it? *he groans low in his throat. opening his eyes as the pulse fades* something *his voice quivers* something awful was... born, made... i... i dont know."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:36

OOC interesting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:40

Lyanna: it bloody hurt!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:41

*Tyron retches hard and wraps his arms around his stomach, then coughs up a mixture of blood and phlegm* "You're telling me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:43

"What the hell do you mean born??"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:44

OOC. ...you fukkin brits... you just had to mix things up.... all was good and dandy and suddenly everything changed when the brits happened...
Every other nation in the game has the gunner on the right side of the gun barrel(when viewed from the front), but you just had to be different from everyone else and put them all over the place! sometimes on the right side, sometimes on the left, and i swear i saw one that doesnt even have a gunner!
And i keep getting fething rekt because they can somehow return fire with a dead "gunner" all the time!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:46

"Something... big, tore a hole in the warp and came through, but, it changed the moment it came through, it got, bigger."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:47

"...what?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:51

"I don't fucking know! do i look like a astropath to you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:51

"Alright, calm down"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:55

"I don't know if we can kill something like that. i.. i need to talk to Pyriel." *he tries to walk away from gideon's support, but his eyes roll back into his head after about a metre, and he falls, his armour clanging loudly on the floor when he hits.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:56

Lyanna:....is he okay?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 14:59

Gideon: "He's a psyker. that much is obvious. so okay in reference to him... its a relative statement. he could be battling a daemon in his own mind right now. or he might've just fainted from shock."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 15:00

".....are you just gonna leave 'im??"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 21:57

"Well considering moving him if he is battling a demon would be disastrous"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 22:07

"...I..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 23:43

*Completely unfazed*
"What can you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 23:43

Lyanna: it was like...a roar, of some horrific beast
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 23:47

"I do believe that there's something far worse than both the Impsrium and the Iron hands on this world"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-09, 23:58

Ooc 1) warriors not hands
2) get on steam welshie
Ic "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 00:34

OOC: Details details
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 00:35

OOC STEAM
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 03:50

*He picks up and puts his helmet back on*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 04:13

Lyanna:....what is actually going on...I dont think we should have ever come here
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 04:35

"Well if it's a daemon it certainly didn't come from anything Imperial"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 04:43

"Yea but...if we felt it....who else did?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 04:45

"Anyone psychic in this solar system"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 14:51

*tyron groans*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:03

Anders: you okay big guy?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:20

"I feel like a dreadnought just gave my brain a swift kicking"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:21

Anders: youre alive at least
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:26

*he pushes himself up off the floor, then dabs at the blood running from his nose with the back of his hand* "true enough"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:30

Anders: Gideon, ya gonn just stand there or help the guy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:53

Gideon: "Tyron, do you have any physical injuries, or simply the warp induced pain"
Tyron: "Just warp shock"
Gideon *he turns to anders* "only a psyker can deal with mental warp injuries, im just a doctor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 15:56

Anders:....and aint ya gonna bloody get one? Why is it me who has to suggest this crap?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 16:10

"No marine on this ship would admit to it or willingly use his powers, the emperor forbade it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 16:18

"Are you shitting me? A guy who cant even stand if his own volition anymore said no psykers, so no one will be willing to help their own battle brother?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 16:19

Tyron: "I'm fine, just a nosebleed and a headache. Wouldn't be much of a space marine if that stopped me, would i?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 16:24

Anders: yea but.....this is just goddamn backward
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-01-10, 16:34

Tryon: "You have no idea the horrors a psyker can unleash if they loose control. once you tap into your powers it becomes harder and harder to stop." *He looks deadly serious*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next