Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 11:58

Ghaspe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 11:59

+Not one to get your hands dirty, hm, not uncommon. Although a face to face meeting at some point would be preferable, this vox nonsense rubs me up the wrong way+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 12:02

+Unfortunatly it will have to suffice, unless you want our meeting interrupted by a sniper's bullet+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 12:20

+Buildings do exist, we don't have to chat in the open with helmets off.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 13:20

+And callidus assassins are news to you?+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 17:58

OOC. *Meanwhile, in the land of freedom.... oh, no, wait. its in Hungary. I meant to say Hungary*
So since our current Victator got into power, he, among other things, overcentralized the education system so much that literally every public school in the country is (mis)managed by a single company(KLIK for short)... said company produces nothing but debts... seriously.... since the start pf this year, they produced about 35 million USDs worth... despite their apparently massive spending, they fail to do their jobs: schools regularly have to close in the winter because the KLIK failed to pay their gas or electric bills, or they simply ran out of school supplies...
you literally have to file a frikkin requisition form for a box of chalk, send it in to the capital and if you are lucky, you will get what you need in 3 months....
meanwhile, education standards are going to shit... as in, below USA public school standards shit... im trying to help my sister with her homework sometimes but the problems and the way they re written, are just so dumb that even i dont easily understand what the book even wants you to do... and schools are required by law to buy these shit books...
of course, the people in charge everywhere are governemnt sympathizers... seriously. there was a case where the KLIK appointed(appointed, even though it is supposed to be decided by voting) a new head for a school despite the fact that the current one ran everything smoothly for the last 15 years, not a single member of the committee voted for him, and his application was basically one of those hollywood style house faces. just for appearance's sake... he even misspelled the name of the KLIK....

So obviously the teachers(and at this point students) throughout the country decided that they have had enough and wrote an open protestation letter to the government... and the flames of revolution were ignited... to which the government responded in 2 ways:
1.: they started "negotiations"
2.: their men started subtly threatening schools and teachers about how... unfortunate it would be if they joined this open letter movement...
when the latter backfired after people getting pissed off by this and even more people joined, they basically started compiling an unofficial blacklist...
Then the protests started to the point where you could barely get in and out of the parliament...
and then some official said that he is tired of teachers flaunting all over the hallways in their checkered shirts instead of teaching... so now everyone is wearing checkered shirts and theres an entire movement that decided countrywide that they wont let their kids go to school on X day...
and the government response: you are blackmailing us with the children! think of the children! dont drag 10 year olds into politics! *insert government sponsored christmas dinner in the parliament every year...*
*meanwhile from the KLIK* ....so.... lets see which teachers failed to hold how many classes because of this whole... protest thing...

ffs... they are literally compiling a list of people that they want to punish for excercising their right to protest... at least fuckin try to make it look like you are running a democracy you morons!

.....okay, rant over.... man, im pissed by now... im not even pissed about what they are doing but that they are so incompetent at running a dictatorship and still say that its a democracy....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:32

+I would be wary of vindicare assassins, callidus are less worrying to me+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:34

+Then you are more foolish than I thought+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:39

OOC: Boop
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:41

OH MY GOOOOOOOD
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:46

+i also doubt an assassin would be set on us, who's agenda would be served by killing us both?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:47

+and as skilled as the callidus assassins are, I highly doubt they can infiltrate the ranks of a legion+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-18, 23:57

+Then you are either badly misinformed or naive+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 00:09

+it would require immense effort, implanting the black carapace, training on power armour use, all the while maintaining dosage of the shape shifting drug+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 00:11

+They've done it before+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 00:13

+the question of who has the motive to kill us both remains.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 00:14

+It isn't you I am concerned about+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 00:26

+I would happily meet in your territory. Perhaps not your fortress, there's a difference between trust and stupidity+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 01:32

+That difference is why a personal meeting is near impossible+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 09:50

+You have a point, perhaps once the alpha legion is dealt with, a ceasefire may be possible.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 15:33

+We shall see+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-19, 20:05

Ooc. Me: eats half a teaspoon of nutella every now and then. Gets blamed for it running out quickly all the time.
Sister: eats twice as much of it in a single snacking than what i put on a large slice of bread, and dunks the spoon into the jar multiple times after putting it into her mouth. I remark upon these points. I am instantly told to leave her alone....

Apparently, once again, im not allowed to win... She didnt even savour the taste, just gulped it down in a second... Im living with savages...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-22, 21:54

Whos here?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-22, 21:57

*Sir BushWookie uses hit on the head with stuffed Corgi!*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 02:05

OOC well I checked in late to give my role-call
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 14:15

OOC I want to do things
are people here to do things?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 15:56

OOC well you talked to me for the past 2-ish hours
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 15:57

OOC correct
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 17:44

OOC. Bush, it took me like 10 minutes to find an actually readable size of that comic, and translate it... but it was worth it XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 20:44

*pyriel returns to the hangar, to find the marines (hopefully) Wearing their jump packs* "Gentlemen, we have a drop zone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 20:46

"Where?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 20:48

"3 clicks west of the ash fields, you'll be dropping right on top of it, but do not engage until you have confirmed hostiles."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 20:51

The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 12421282_1069903486366269_2077938807_n
"What are we expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 20:57

"The alpha legion aren't too open about their fortifications, what we're going on here is a signal originating from flipping nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 21:02

"Wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 21:58

OOC: I slept for 16 hours Sad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 22:06

OOC heyyy
steam?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 04:32

Sir BushWookie wrote:
OOC: I slept for 16 hours Sad

Ooc. ....i slept for 5 hours...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 04:34

OOC: I'd love to trade. I can do 5 hours, I'm used to that. But I can't stand oversleeping.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 05:27

Ooc. Yeah, the problem is not the 5 hours, but that now i have to attend an economy lecture first thing in the morning
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 05:44

OOC when I appear to be sleeping in I'm sometimes just lieing semi-awake in my fantasies, depends on the time but after 10 is usually the case
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 12:17

"You should be Able to get a visual on the site on the way down."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 12:26

He nods
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 19:50

OOC. guys, i need help!
Do we know any famous female brawlers? preferably a reptile... yes, im talking about fictious person, in case it wasnt obvious... no, i did not suddenly get a lizard musclegirl fetish...

Im making a new character in Wildstar (a draken warrior(basically spartan demonlizardlookalikes)) and i didnt feel like just giving her a RNG name, and i couldnt come up with anything witty either... unlike a Granok male... they are basically the Thing from the Fantastic Four... giant-ass walking boulders... i wanted to call him "Rockhard Foru" (capitalize the U if you dont get it.)... but then i decided that i didnt feel like doing the exile storyline over again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 19:54

OOC: Blenda, famous Swedish heroine
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 20:01

OOC. ...uhm... didnt she just invite the danes to party and then they killed every one of them in their sleep? doesnt seem overly warriory...

"The women approached the Danes and told them how much they were impressed with the Danish men. They invited the men to a banquet where they were provided with food and drink. After a long evening, the Danish warriors fell asleep and the women killed every single one of them with axes and staffs."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 20:04

OOC: Catgerine after Catherine of Aragon.
The queen regent if England, who whilst pregnant wore full plate armour and led an English army against the invading Scottish.
Winning the battle and then sending a letter to king Henry VIII telling of her victory.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 20:10

OOC. uhm... bush? although your input is appreciated, i would like to remind you that this would be the name of a demonic looking spartan lizard wielding a sword at least her own size and using the trademark "spin to win" strategy.
I was thinking more along the lines of XYZ, Daughter of Odin, who headbutted an ice giant to death, or Inquisitor YXZ, who charges into swarms of demons all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 20:13

OOC: Athena!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 20:25

OOC. Good, but not quite. howerver, that did lead me to a good one: Enyo, lover of Ares, and goddess of war. She was responsible for orchestrating the destruction of cities, and delighted in warfare greatly.
Now... i just need a last name... what was Mr. Ares' family name again...?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 20:28

OOC: Areios for men and Areia for women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next