Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 18:49

Daemon: "The emperor's soldiers often seek martyrdom in such circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 18:54

Amo: well, we will just burn that bridge when we get to it.

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 18:55

OOC: *Pe-3 pilot looks out to right. engine stops...*
Pilot: ...ahhhh... shit...
Gunner: ....uh.... you seeing that? spinny thing number... two?
P: Yes
G: It is not spinning... can you fix that?

The professionals of the soviet airforce...

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 19:19

Daemon: "If he had a flamer, he would be"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 19:20

Amo: ...hm... maybe I should give him a care package...

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 19:25

Daemon: "He would trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 19:28

Amo: maybe I should give him a munitorum-approved, mechanicum-sealed, ecclesiarchy-blessed care package...

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 19:44

Daemon: "He'd probably go for that."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 19:50

Amo: Well then, my new assistant, I have your first proper job. You are to... acquire various supplies from the munitorum that a Grey Knight would need in the warp. Good news is, you are free to use whatever methods you see fit... yes, *that* included. Bad news, you are to remain undercover so no going overboard and revealing yourself. Also, still no tainting. Meanwhile, I shall procure a techpriest to pack it up. *turns to nameless berzerker* And you.. uhm... whats your name again? uh, anyway, want to fetch a priest?

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 20:40

Daemon: "my name is Thorgar."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 20:43

OOC. ...isnt that the guy from warhammer: the mark of chaos?
Yes, its the one
IC:
Amo: Yeah, that. Want to catch a priest? preferably a competent one?

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 20:47

Ooc: yup, Thorgar the blooded one, no relation

Thorgar: "I know little of competence when it comes to technology, but I will assist you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 20:50

Amo: not technology. Theology. Just subtly get a priest from a temple, while I get some techpriests to build a container for me, and Crystal seduces her way through imperial administration to procure things.

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 20:57

Daemon: "you want me to get you a priest...?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 20:58

Amo: or you could go for one of the other 3 if you like.

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:03

Thorgar: "well... I suppose I can change my appearance to fit the role."

Exarch: *hisses* "daemon scum"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:06

Amo: What?! We just saved your hairless, toned little ass from demons, and are planning to help the sworn enemy of demons!

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:21

Thorgar: "quite a large ass actually."

Exarch: "daemons are manipulative creatures, I do not trust you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:24

Amo: well then, good thing that I am the one doing the manipulating, because I am the definition of anti demon

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:27

Thorgar: *looking at eldars ass, turns his head to amo.* "yeah pretty much, of course I could be manipulative if I fancied it" *taps the Symbol of tzeetch on his armour*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:32

Amo: Yeah, that too.

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:34

Exarch: "why are you helping us? Why do you fight your kin daemon?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:37

Amo: One, i am still not a demon. two, because it amuses me to see you all squirm and be saved by the universally hated pariah. three, because not letting the eldar fall is in alignment with my goals too.

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:40

Thorgar: "and slaughtering khornes minions brings me no end of satisfaction."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:41

Amo: and she does it because i tell her to. *points thumb at crystal*

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:45

Crystal: "no I do not. I do it because I want to."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:48

Amo: and here i am, trying to relieve you of responsibility... thankless.

Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-01, 21:56

OOC. im gonna sleep now. work tomorrow morning once more.
i will probably be here all day though, depending on how busy said day will be... most likely depending on wether or not the tax office will try and actively sabotage us yet again or not...

Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 07:36

OOC. im here

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:47

OOC I think I have a character for this but I'm withholding trying for now
besides he wouldn't be an active member of this association just some madmen that people have condemned as lost to sanity
and the best part is it builds on my previous works!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:51

OOC. oh?

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 12:36

OOC yes, might be easier for you, Gorath, and maybe Dargoth to recall my past works on the RP as a whole before the forums started fostering all these threads and indeed before the forum itself back in that comments section and YES IT'S OLD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 12:50

OOC. ....dark shadow?

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 12:51

OOC yeah that was soul plague with the revisions now
never dark shadow
I just spent the time from the last post to go over how the changes really matter
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 13:05

OOC. ....iiiii....have no idea what you are talking about... soul plague?

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 13:26

OOC right so to start

from the beginning it wasn't the deity in general who was possessing Faelwen at all, but an entity that can be argued as either a fragment of the void (which is acting as a dimensional barrier between universes to coincide with the multiverse theory (some exceptions apply)) or a fragment of Dark Shadow himself which has broken into reality and now acts as a spiritual parasite across multiple universes (maybe even all of them)

while possessing her any powers that she used inherently from the Void (which I replaced the Darkness with because I felt like it) was actually Soul Plague reaching out with her and using his own powers with hers.

that one time those mercenaries that Gorath had invade that station, the Void* that attacked the generator at the time was actually Void Essence, which both acts as Soul Plague's blood as is secreted by him on command

Void Essence on its own naturally seeks out dead matter (or disabled machinery/vehicles) and bonds to it, forming a regenerative zombie like organism (and by regenerative we mean it basically forms into their new blood and quickly forms over lost matter and can even lash out a long tar like appendage to quickly reattached severed limbs before reforming them into more combat appropriate versions). as for machines it seeps into the hull, grows over damaged parts, conducts electricity (or whatever passes as power) and reactivates the machine while twisting it in a more hellish design

this void essence that those mercs collected was used to create another of Gorath's characters whose name escapes me (she ended up with Raina and god how it annoys me how I forgot her name). at the time this void essence was more vapor than tar like liquid and would easily pass off as some ancient energy that can create pariahs, and normally it would've killed the girl instead of what happened but through means I can't be assed at explaining outside of luck they instead bounded with her biology and with no consequences with her appearance.

ultimately this makes her the daughter of Soul Plague and thus forms a direct connection or bond between them, a bond he has thus far refused to communicate through for amusement purposes.

her void powers contain hints of the void essence as well, meaning her powers track trace amounts of void essence on whatever she uses them on. however living vessels and functional (not to mention closed off) machinery are unaffected by such low quantities of the essence and often they will immediately dissipate, however damaged machinery and dead organisms that are the recipients of these powers instead cause the essence to fester and bond with them, reanimating them into mindless zombie-esque hosts that seek out targets until given a direct order in a hive mind sort of fashion. effectively this means either Soul Plague or this girl I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF can keep them at bay.

Soul Plague acts as the center of a hive mind, always aware of these "zombies" anywhere in the universe.

if soul plagues current host where to die some where extremely remote, with no one around for him to transfer to, he could very well use that connection with his impromptu daughter to beckon her to come. and since he has very limited time this would be a very urgent call. when she does arrive one of two things can happen: he either jumps to her as a parasite and form a symbiotic bond, or assume direct control

direct control isn't a one time thing where he'd have to decide before jumping into her it could happen any time while they're together. upon assuming direct control her very soul would be snuffed out as the essence of his being would replace it, immediately ushering her soul to the Void like every other soul from the hosts that have died under his influence.

with his new body he'd be more easily to unleash his true form into reality, more so then he normally would. to unleash his true form he has to absorb a lot of power normally even more if he wants to stay permanently in the reality. when unleashing his true form his host body is destroyed, and when he's truly defeated or his time expires his body will be destroyed and his soul shall infect another host, beginning the cycle anew. simply jumping from host to host does not slowly grant him this power to manifest, it has to be an outside source

and this madman I was thinking about is his latest host
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 14:18

OOC. .....
*mind stops ticking halfway through*
......so.... an extraexistential Harbinger?
Is this how you guys feel when I go full science mode on your asses?

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 14:40

OOC kinda sorta
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 14:43

OOC: yay.
I do have an old character who may be buff enough to challenge it, i guess... Im not sure if something out of existence can be destroyed though...

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 14:45

OOC not unless you enter the Void through a black hole and hunt down his core
No you can only banish him by isolating his host and letting it die
If he can't find a new host in a given amount of time he will return to the Void
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 14:50

OOC also yes you can subdue him in a spiritual wrestling match sort of thing like what happened with Faelwen
But to banish him you have to fight him further and be extremely isolated
Besides I imagined your guy would test how much power he needs to materialize and just slingshot his way to escaping his host

Side note: he's not inherently evil, the Void is just boring with echoes of everyone's memories from across the multiverse just reciting to themselves endlessly
Basically babbling nonsense does get tiring eventually
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 15:07

OOC: ....hmmmmm.... this could be the start of a beautiful friendship...
My guy in question is basically the Harbinger of Destruction. It is mostly sealed away usually, but when completely unsealed, it could destroy existence.
On the other hand, the guy does not like destroying everything.

Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 15:15

OOC quite, though naturally a killer he can easily stay his hand and just talk
A grotesque horror of a monster with the mind of a sane man, enjoys tearing people apart or talking with them
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 15:20

OOC. and a tortured but normal man with the soul of a monster.

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 17:08

Crystal: *hisses*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 17:17

Ooc. On the train home. Will disappear for a while soon.
Ic.
Amo: what? Is being nice so much against your tastes?

Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 18:01

Ooc. You could still reply, you know....

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 18:36

Crystal: "I was not aware taking my free will counted as 'being nice'"

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 18:38

Amo: Well, i would say you have more freedom than you did before. Stay within the few rules I specify and you are free to do whatever you want. Sometimes even those do not matter.

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 18:41

Crystal: "Unfortunately those rules are all the... *licks her lips* best parts."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 18:43

Amo: well, I never said you couldn't fuck your way through the imperium, just dont go around spreading chaos taint and slaughtering your partners...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: