Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 15:48

Thorgar: "When i hold khorne's skull in my hand i will marry you, how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:02

Lir: something to be considered, if not outright accepted... alas, that decision is not yours to make...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:30

Thorgar: "Of course, our little eldar has to ask the question, appart from once every four years."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:34

Amo: .......you two are meant for each other... not other pair of people can cause me such headache...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:35

Thorgar: *Chuckles* "Ask nurgle, his headaches are legendary. and usually fatal."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:36

Amo: i have made myself immune to all diseases I could think of, ages ago... at least the material ones.. .the psychic ones, obvious immunity...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:37

Thorgar: "The cooking pot of nurgle toils endlessly, you'll never keep up."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:37

Amo: probably. But i estimate that I have about a 99.9% chance to be unaffected by any random disease i may encounter
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:38

Thorgar: "Thats what killed me in the end you know? Disease. well, poison but the effects are much the same."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:40

Amo: ....no.... the two are nothing alike... Disease actively works within you and uses the resources of your body to reproduce, possibly killing you as a side effect of its life-cycle. Plus weaponized ones do that intentionally. Poisons, toxins, and whatever else, however, simply interfere with the functions of the body. Some may break down tissues and all, but *goes into a lengthy explanation that I cant be arsed to type out in full...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:45

Thorgar: *Stops him halfway through* "I meant how it feels eldar, vomiting your innards out till theres nothing left but blood and a corpse. Not the way a warrior wants to go."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:47

Amo: ....hm.... I can't comment on the subject based on personal experience, but someone once told me that a man can, at best, choose circumstances of his death, but often not even that. What you can do though, is that when the reaper stands over you, menacing with his stare, you stare back, with a smile that sends a chill down his spine.... said person later died due to a direct artillery hit, and got his face blown to bits, so i guess it did not work out quite as planned....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:52

Thorgar: "well, you reckon if you have enough battles you get to die in one. that doesnt account for some bastard slathering the blade he fights you with in poison. a duel no less! But folk said that's why the gods brought me back, on account of my unfair demise." *Grunts*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 16:56

OOC. ...you know..... I was watching an Arch video and had an idea.... but by definition it would be yet another female character of the more....exotic variety... and I dont want to build a damn harem/babe army even if only one is actually interested Amo! XD
IC:
Amo: Well, at least you did not die by getting kicked in the balls, or while trying to fix your hair....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:01

Thorgar: "True enough, a lot less dignified ways to die than poison."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:02

IC:
Amo: you could have died from choking on a fishbone, for example...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:14

Thorgar: "Never had a taste for fish, more of a cow person."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:16

Amo: oh, you hear that, Cyrs? Guess now you know the look you should e going for.

OOC. Back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:21

Cyra: "Cyra. and i want men who want me... or women. those too."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:35

Amo: .....I mean.... theres a lot of those... go naked into a bar and you leave with a harem of a dozen at least...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:36

Cyra: "Did i also mention i have standards?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 17:38

Amo: basically, a tall, dark haired guy/girl/attack aircraft who wants you, from what you said
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:15

Cyra: "When i say want. i dont mean... want. I mean need. and not just some slut, i want them to need me."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:18

Amo: ....become a drug dealer?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:21

Cyra: "Funny."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:22

Amo: yeah, i get that a lot...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:24

Cyra: "Is it always dripping in so much sarcasm it leaves a trail behind the person saying it?" *her tail twitches irritably.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:25

Amo: ....now that you mention it....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:27

Thorgar: "Will you all bite your tongues? We're close now."

Knight: "Time to do the emperors work..."

Thorgar: "Where i'm from it was always just called, The work, only work that really matters."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:32

Amo: How did it even take so long to get here? the knight... whats your name anyway? So he only took so long to get from there to us and we have been walking for ages...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:40

Knight: "I never got there. you caught up with me on my way there."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:41

Amo: ....wait, you havent even been there yet and you look like this already?! Dude... go train some....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:45

Knight: "I've been in the fucking warp for a week. the fact i still have all my limbs is a miracle."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 18:48

Amo: ......noob
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:11

*A small demon pops up in front of them, hurriedly giving something to Amo before disappearing again. He quickly reads it, and his face lights up with what can only be assumed to be excitement*
Amo. ......scratch those plans... I have just received some very, very interesting reports.... Cyra, with me, once you are done with your stuff here! Time to fulfil your role as my assistant for the first time... i mean lab assistant, not the usual runner and such.... *tosses her an amulet of sorts* Use that to find and get to me.
*with that, he aims his gun at the ground*
Lir: .....Are you escaping, darling?
Amo: Hardly! something interesting has actually happened!
*he fires and disappears in a portal*
Lir: .....Sometimes, you can be such a coward...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:24

the queen sits in her pool, analyzing her body once more for who knows how many times. she achieved the makeup that she felt obliged to make but an aspect of her scrutinizes this form, seeing modifications that can be done to this form to render it more combat effective, but another part of her says to leave it be. she exhales heavily, the pool churning around her as she runs diagnostics on her form once again
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:41

*A portal opens within her "cell", and out drops everyone's favourite eldar pariah*
Amo: *fired up* Greetings and salutations! ....your majesty, I guess? How very.... sharp your scythes are today, milady....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:43

Thorgar: "What he hell just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:44

she 'stands' on her tail, bracing for combat, but not engaging. after a moment he feels a presence in his mind, no doubt her, and he feels confusion and caution from her
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:46

Lir: .....If I were to guess, something happened to one of his pet projects....

------------------

Amo: ..... strange feeling, i must say... hm.... amusing as it may be, it will hardly do for proper negotiations... *he fishes out yet another amulet-looking thing from his pockets, and tosses it towards the queen* catch.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:48

at first her head just follows it's arch through the air until one of her hand snaps forward and easily catches it. she inspects it closely while glancing to Amo to make sure she's not leaving herself open, he still feels caution from her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:49

Thorgar: "This changes things... we don't have the manpower to break the gates without him."

Cyra: *Holding the amulet in cupped hands*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:51

Amo: now then, lets see how that works out, shall we? Thats basically a translator. Surprising as it may be, I dont speak tyranid. That, however, can interpret you through warp magic and translate for me. Should also make it easier for you to understand me. Ah, the wonders one creates when one is a bored pariah...

------------------

Lir: ....You underestimate my power....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:53

Thorgar: "Too many greater daemons... to many daemons full stop, in fact. We needed the pariah to weaken them"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:54

Lir: you realise that he has no pariah aura, do you not? He is not that anti-powerful
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 19:58

at first he doesn't hear anything, then he starts hearing a barrage of voices, an internal argument from the queen. after a moment's pause one voice emanates from her
"metal thing. little biomass. new sound. welcome sound. need biomass..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:01

Thorgar: "Surely he can manifest one?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:04

Lir: ....not that I am aware. If he touches you, you will feel it in full, but his aura is negligible.

----------------

Amo: Can be arranged. Shkash! There are conditions. To put it simply, I did not spend so much time and effort just to chat. First off, a bit of a clarification: yes, I was the one to... relocate you to your current abode. Two, i was also the one providing the biomass you got so far... well, some random grunts, but by my orders. Why, I can almost hear you ask. Well, partly curiosity to see what would happen, but also, because I wish to.... enlist your aid, so to speak. There are, of course, terms and conditions for both sides, but I think even with the radical changes that your lifestyle would take, you would come out of it quite profitably...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:10

"brood silent. brood of 1 I am. ask help? no help. only spawn. guide other broods. shouldn't live now. unseen situation"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:19

Thorgar: "Fuck. A hasty retreat is advisable in that case."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:21

Amo: well..... Assuming I got that right... Yes, I made an effort to make you a.... "brood of one", as you put it. However, that needs not remain the situation.... In fact, I quite....admire, i guess, both your leadership prowess, and adaptability to changing situations. There is no need to be all doom and gloom about it, which you are, if i got it right.... hopefully i did.... anyway, here is what my proposition basically is: You follow my directions in your goals, and to a degree, your methods. There will be limitations placed upon you and your would-be brood. However, I do not only demand. In exchange, I can offer various things... knowledge you could use to further perfect yourself and the brood, DNA you have never encountered before, a place where there is more to do than devour everything and move on, practically infinite biomass to feed on... These are all rather simple to procure...

----------------------

Lir: ....you didnt even ask him that before you decided to count on it? You can count yourself lucky that he would probably have no need of it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next