Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cost of Loyalty and Independence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-25, 01:24

"You and your personnel will come along peacefully, or it will be forcefully."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-25, 01:27

"I have my orders." *he flicks a switch on his pulse carbine, and it whines into life.* "If necessary, we have more than enough firepower to deal with some gue'la."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-26, 17:34

*Tau hear several whistling noises in the air, before they come to realise, EMP mortars discharge in mid-air, disabling the electronic systems, same goes same above the outpost*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-26, 23:46

*At the outpost, the automated railgun turrets snap around, intercepting the emp shells before they detonate, sparing its electronics. However, out in the valley, they have no such luck, the engines of the hover truck cutting, and dropping it to the ground.*

*The shas'la drops his pulse carbine, and half draws the honour blade at his waist* "Foolish gue'la, your own ranged weapons are also nulled."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 04:26

*Kill teams arrive*
*The surrounding forces broadcasts a message to the outpost* "The ambassador is in our possession. Your mission has failed. Surrender, and you will be spared."

*Jumps on his horse and mounts on in an instant, grips the pommel of his Sashkho*
"We don't need to depend on them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 14:05

Shas'la: *he fully draws his honour blade.*

*the rest of the fire warriors discard their useless weapons, and also draw whatever melee weapons they are carrying.*

*The outpost does not respond, save for a faint, barely audible alarm sounding within the compound.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 16:46

*All riders draws their Sashkhos* "Look away, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 16:47

they suddenly hear movement nearby
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 16:50

*The shas'la is standing in front of the ambassador, shielding her with his body, his eyes flick over towards the movement.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 18:12

A horn sounds
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 18:45

"Wutsyzhkher?" *says a rider, meaning "Orks?" in his own tongue, riders take formation*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 20:54

they see, on both sides, several men emerge from the terrain
about two dozen
they wear what looks like salvaged imperial guard armour...but they're no guardsmen
hooves, horns, goat and cow like features
very hairy, some larger than men
most armed with makeshift, or stolen, swords, axes and chainswords, a few firearms amongst them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 21:18

Shas'la: "To the ambassador fire warriors. Stand fast... and we shall persevere." *The fire warriors move to protect the ambassador, and a shorter, more stout looking tau climbs from the downed hover truck, and moves over with them also, wielding a large metal bar as a makeshift club of sorts*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 21:47

*To Shas'la* "Give the ambassador to our safety, if you want her to stay unharmed."
*The riders from the village take the slug rifles from their backs and ready them, while the official riders begin galloping at full speed to circle and strike them from the sides*
*The kill teams of three dozen try to infiltrate the outpost while cloaked*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 21:53

the beastmen simply charge head on. one of them bellows loudly. "KILL THE HORSEMEN!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 22:10

*The tau turrets snap their weapons around to the kill teams, the cloaking fields obviously not able to hide them fully, be it infa red, ultra violet, the turrets can see them. From the outpost, a message plays on speakers* "Gue'la. Pull back from the outpost, or we will open fire. Ten. Nine..."

*The tau begin to move, running back towards the outpost, maintaining a cordon around the water caste diplomat.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-27, 22:32

the beastmen charge headlong at the horsemen
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 08:44

*Kill teams retreat, another broadcast sounds inside the outpost* "We were aiming to take you alive, but if you leave us no chance, we will have to bury you with your outpost. You have less than ten minutes before the airstrikes begin."
*The riders from the village with slug rifles fire a volley, targeting the legs, another dozen of riders rush out from their hiding positions towards the charging group of abhumans, firing their Mazet'u pattern cavalry lasguns targeting their knees and ankles, seeing them approach, right flank of the circling group changes course and blocks the path of the ambassador and her fire warriors, swords drawn*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2017-02-28, 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 12:07

*the outpost does not respond*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:11

The ambushing riders are themselves ambushed as a volley of autogun fire cuts into them

The beastmen reach the first riders, hacking and slashing with extreme fury
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:18

*Before the beastmen reach the riders, they turn back, some beastmen get kicked by the horses, and fall back, keeping distance*
*The riders under autogun fire fall back while requesting air support*
*Six heavy kinetic energy projectiles rain down on the outpost from the sky*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:26

*Four of the projectiles are shot out of the air by the automated turrets, another by a broadside battlesuit, firing its railguns without setting its stabilisers, the recoil throwing it to the ground. The last projectile hits home*

*The small knot of tau are moving quickly back towards their outpost, still tight packed around the ambassador.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:41

*Except they cannot, their path is blocked by a dozen of riders, as mentioned before*

OOC: You cannot simply shoot kinetic projectiles and prevent them from hitting, they are kinetic projectiles, they simply hit very fast with mass, they don't transfer explosive material.

Edit: Besides, railguns of a little outpost won't stop them if they are coming from a spaceship, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 19:22

OOC: Eight orbital kenetic bombardment weapons? Um.. well that outpost doesn't exist anymore.

*The Tau warriors turn and balk at the wanton destruction.*
Ambasador: "...I..."

Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 19:34

OOC: Six.

IC:

*The riders in front of them also look at the destruction, then turn to them and sighs* "They should have listened. You should too. Surrender. You have nothing left to fight nor retreat to."

*The air support arrives, two Valkyries and a Vulture, mowing every single standing abhuman in sight, they also fire into the forest too, where the autogun fires came from*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 19:40

Shas'la: "I have my morals, you barbarian! The greater good!" *The tau charge, even the ambasador, from the water caste, who shun violence in all its forms, clenches her fists and runs forwards with the fire warriors*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 19:46

*The cavalries simply run over the fire warriors at full speed, slash whoever is not hit by their horses, and one of them grabs the ambassador by waist and takes her upon her horse, subjugating her.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 20:00

*The fire warriors put up a decent fight, a few horses fall with blades stuck in them, the earth caste engineer's pipe swings into a horses legs, snapping them as if they were little more than twigs. The ambassador fights back against her captor, opting for punches to the groin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 20:54

OOC: So how are we doing this?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 20:59

OOC: Let's revert back to the airstrikes. One instead of six, and not directly to the outpost, as a warning shot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 21:10

Ambassador: "Let us pass gue'la, conflict between our peoples will not further the greater good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 21:12

OOC beastmen still hiding
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 21:30

"You have violated the agreement of not tresspassing each other's space. Here you are not only trespassing, also have established an unofficial outpost on our homeworld. Whether it be humanitarian effort or not, this is not of good intentions. Surrender your arms and surrender. You will be deported back to the Tau space. Resist, and I will have to do whatever is necessary to restrain you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 22:09

Ambassador: "I have been informed that this outpost is fully allowed, and protected under treaty, please contact your superiors, i am sure they will confirm it."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 22:11

"You have been informed incorrectly. I'm here on behalf of my superiors, and my orders are clear."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 22:13

Ambassador: "Then this is simply a case of honest misunderstanding." *she places a hand on the shas'la's chest plate, pushing him back behind her.* "I will see to it our operations here cease, and a transport is arranged."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 22:15

OOC and no one had to die
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 22:54

"We need to take you. We cannot risk unwanted attention from the Inquisition. You, your warriors, civilian personnel will be taken to custody and deported to the Tau space unharmed, the outpost will be dismantled and sent back. You must understand, neither you nor your outpost can exist here any longer, it is a serious threat to the citizens of Adyghan Prime and our position throughout the Imperium of Man. Every world is expandable."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 23:25

Shas'la: "I will not allow such a thing. Unfettered access to our systems and technology, you must be mad."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 23:48

"No, I'm not mad. And I'm doubtful that this is an honest misunderstanding. We cannot allow a Tau spacecraft to enter the atmosphere and leave just like that. You have committed a serious violation by coming here. If there are consequences, it will be you who suffer them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 15:41

"Then give me two hours. I will destroy anything that we cannot take with us."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 18:14

"Agreed." *Sets his watch to two hours* "Be hasty. One of my men will take you to the outpost on horseback."
*One of the riders encloses*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 10:22

*he looks at the horse.* "how do I.."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 14:48

"I meant the ambassador."
*The rider leans onto the ambassador and grabs her from the waist gently, and places her in between the saddle and the horse's head, facing the right wing of the horse, holding her from waist with the right hand, while handling the bridles with left, hasty, gently and smooth, like a gentleman, then he marches the horse forward, accelerating slowly, then galloping to the outpost*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 16:29

*The ambassador just kind of lets it happen, showing signs of being mildly horrified by being manhandled, while the shas'la shrugs, and starts running after them*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:17

*The rider lands the ambassador down the same way he took her when they reach the outpost, like a gentleman, nods to her and rides back*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:46

*An xv-88 broadside battlesuit strides out of the outpost* "Por'El?" 

Ambassador: "We will be leaving soon Shas'ui... It seems the Guela care not for their people, nor our attempts to help them."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:49

OOC: That's stupid because the life standards of a rural Adygh is way higher than most Imperial citizens, except for the ones who live in pleasure worlds. Like, the lowest has their own home, their own field to farm, and at least two horses.

Edit: Besides, they live in a Maiden World, come on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 12:06

OOC: The tau would still consider that archaic, subsistence farming? how backwards.
Coming from a fully centralised communist state, where each person's needs are catered to. They would consider subsistence farming a poor standard of living.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 14:03

OOC: I see. Though that's how they like it, how they are happy. Their only trouble is the Ork threat, but there are enough local riders taking care of that.

IC:

*They stay on watch, and soon after, Three Valkyries and a Vulture lands in between the village and the outpost, Twilight Eagles kill teams of three dozens disembark*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 14:19

OOC: The tau would see it as we see a tribal society, sure, they seem happy, but they're suffering with lack of medical care, probably malnutrition, high infant mortality. all that stuff.

*After about an hour, they see the full complement of the tau outposts personel leaving the outpost, then, when they are all about a hundred metres away. A chain of plasma explosions ripple across the outpost, completely levelling it to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of Loyalty and Independence
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next