Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 12:16

Athena: Pretty sure you'd have never got in there without me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 12:17

Rei: *stops the burning glare* Admittedly... Now, let us move out...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 12:19

Athena:...you're welcome
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 14:30

*as they are walking through the plains of the warp, they all suddenly start feeling dizzy, their vision distorting, their ears ringing, and their balance going haywire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 14:31

Athena:...what...the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 14:34

Rei: I know not.....

*the condition escalates to the point where their vision goes dark and they are pretty sure they are all on the ground....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 16:44

Athena: GAH
Fiend: what the hell!?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 16:46

*it slowly fades... turns out, they actually were lying on the floor... on a floor of cold, grey bricks, in a room with cracked walls of the same bricks*
Rei: *slowly getting up* ......This still does not feel normal....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:01

Athena: definitely isn't........
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:11

*they notice a path leading out from one end onto a corridor, its walls so eroded in places, that they crumbled, making a window, although they cant see out from this angle...*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:30

Athena:...creepy
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:32

Rei: Hardly... However, I can feel neither the astronomican, nor the warp we have been traversing so far...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:34

Fiend".....now THAT'S strange...."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:37

Rei: So it is....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 17:56

Athena:...
Fiend:...*sighs* Fine I'll take point. *he advances*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 18:00

*She follows him. as they reach the hole in the wall, they can look outside... although all they can see is black... and their eyes hurt.... and the longer they look at the black, the more they feel the same effects as before....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 18:02

Fiend:...guess we're trapped
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 18:05

Rei: ....or we could duck under it.... *she demonstrates by crouching down and going under the parapet*....and continue?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 18:11

Fiend: right...
Athena: *sighs* This bodes poorly
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 18:12

Rei: If you have a better idea, I am open to suggestions...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:09

*meanwhile, amo and kisaki are still on the planet, packing up*

Amo: So, how is the cleanup going?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:12

"select 'survivors' have been left to hide in their holes. to leave our attack as 'pure' as possible we singled out survivors in poorly hidden spots to die. only rippers and select warriors are still here now, devouring the dead before we retreat"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:13

Amo: excellent. I am quite satisfied with this result... I doubt a regular hive fleet could have achieved it even with the element of surprise and the portalling...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:15

the combat form glances over at the destroyed leman russ that looks like a steel pole at terminal velocity or beyond rammed straight through it's hull
"quite a bit of doubt"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:16

*inspects tank wreck*
Amo: ...by the way, what killed this one?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:17

"a zoanthrope"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:18

Amo: ....are they... oh, wait... telekinesis and a metal pole, wasnt it? Nice thinking there.

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2017-01-07, 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:24

"it was actually a concentrated psykic blast centered straight at the entry point you see in the tank"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:24

Fiend: no. *he leads the way again.*
Athena: oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:27

Amo:  And here i was, thinking that you started using tools. At any rate, I think we can now depart.

-------------------

*rei follows behind him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:28

*what doth he find*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:29

Adriel: "Well, they havent made anything of me."

*At this very moment, a deff dredd walks past, and affixed to its back, is a rather strange formation of scrap metal and assorted blades, that looks an awful lot like feathered wings, in its right hand it bears a blade, which is being constantly soaked in promethium, then lit alight, and its left is an ork power claw, with suspiciously hooked blades.*

Adriel: ".......Spoke too soon."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:32

the hallway before them slowly crumbles away to the Void beyond, as the wall further disintegrates and the stony path remains. in the distance they can now see a planet? the planet itself seems to be halfway disintegrated as it's upper atmosphere may have been it's crust at one point
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:34

"that we shall, you can go on ahead while this form continues it's vigilance for a moment longer"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:37

Lir: You should be honoured, i would say... never intended you to be worshipped by them... how does it feel like to be a minor ork deity?

----------------------

Rei: I advise... running..
*she heeds her own advice, dashing forth with great haste towards the planet, and making sure not to look at the darkness too much*

----------------------

Amo: Well then... see you at home... well, see you in a moment, i guess
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:37

the other two look at eachother before doing so
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:41

the planet is far off and the pathway keeps disintegrating until it just stops. the planet still so very far away, about twice the size of Terra's moon in the sky. out of the Void comes an Emperor Class Battleship, but horribly wrong. large stretches of a tarlike substance stretch along its hull and seem to replace missing components with a blasted counterpart, the ship itself is passing by at a respectable distance but it's close enough to see not only the replaced parts but the battle damage it survived from somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:42

OOC man I get carried away with those posts I forget to address the other one

IC "as expected from your methods and devices"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:44

Adriel: "Minorly disturbing."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:46

OOC. well, theyre gonna meld soon enough anyway...
IC:
Rei: ....well... end of the road, it seems... I do not suppose that either of you can secretly fly...

-----------------

Lir: Heh... get used to it, Mork...

-------------------

*he fires a portal at the wall and steps in, intending to step out in the webway base... contrarily, he steps out in a landscape of almost pure black... the ground underneath him is a sea of black sand as far as the eye can see, and even the light his gear emits seem to have no effect on that*
Amo: ......okay.... this is not home sweet home...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:49

Adriel: "Don't you even..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:50

Lir: now, where is that most successful servant of mine...? It is so much easier to deal with orks than eldar... They do not require quite so much... finesse and politeness to maintain loyalty...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:51

Adriel: "Damned if i know, probably at the front, as tends to be with orks."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 19:53

Lir: .......*stops a nearby nob* ...You there... tell me, where is the one called Grutaka?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:00

Athena: negative...oh joy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:02

on the path behind them something climbs up, though they don't recognize the figure themselves, whatever it was before its current form. the 'thing' is a stormtrooper from the Star Wars universes, however the left side of his torso seems to have been blown off in the past, replaced with a slick pitch black clawed arm and skeletal ribs, with tar like tendrils writhing through the air from the reformd wound. the left side of his jaw has also been damaged, replaced and a black jawbone where it is revealed. his right hand holds a blaster stormtroopers are known for, and when he speaks to them his voice reverberates with a sickly sound
"life... after so long, I've found souls to call my own. give them to me!"
as he says this he raises his blaster, the tentacles from his torso writhing around spastically

-------------

given Amo's nature only his physical senses seems affected thus far, though the 'sand' beneath him seems to shift, slowly but surely
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:07

Nob: "I dunno, probly at da fort." *Wanders off*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:10

*Rei decides to take swift action... she charges in, intending to deflect incoming shots with her staff, and knock the trooper off the path... rolls in that order*

-----------------

Amo: ......this... is not ideal..... The one place i want to be even less at than... actually, im not even sure there is such a place...
*he undoes a seal on one of his inside pockets and takes out a flat disk of a crystal set within a golden frame. within it, several colorful dots appear, surrounded by many black ones, on a map of a very broken and chaotic landscape...*
Amo: ...lets see......... yep.... just where i thought...... and.... wait, is that athena, the fiend and.... is that the fox? How the hell did they get here?! and what happened to the fox?!
Spoiler:
------------------

Lir: ....*looks around for the fort*

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2017-01-07, 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:10

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 19, 1
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:16

*meanwhile, kisaki notices that amo has not yet arrived...*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:20

despite the trooper firing with extreme competence his shots found nothing of avail against her, but when she tried to take him down, he catches her staff with his deformed hand with gargantuan strength the tendrils losing their chaotic nature to lash out at the fox and to ensnare her. in conjunction with the tendrils he raises his blaster to her again and starts firing

------------

a hole violently opens in the 'sand' and a blackened skeleton on a human leaps out, a deep red glow emanating from its sockets and mouth and he's wearing incomplete set of knight armor from millenia past, a sword sheath on his hip but no sword. it says nothing as it charges Amo

-------------

". . . I don't think there's a delay in traveling normally"
the termagaunts on patrol start checking each room for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next