Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Nazamroth
Marha
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:06

Tyren: "My death was rather mundane, dont you think?"

Hera: "Seeya."

Raeven: "But he will know more than most, i suspect."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:08

Lyanna: dying in battle isn't mundane.

Charles kisses her "see you there."

Caiber: probably
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:20

Max: *He just smiles and kisses her again, as he can't think of how to respond*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:23

Hera smiles and leaves

Tryen: "More mundane than dying to a damned titan."

Raeven: "Probably more than he should in fact."

Akira: "You big softy."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:28

Max: "oh shush you"

OOC: I could make a penis joke here but I won't.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:28

When she goes to get the deathwatch guys she finds Galen fighting a combat servitor, which has a rather large chainsword. He's unarmed and unarmoured. As she comes in he grabs the base of the chainsword with both hands, kneeing the arm hard enough to break the elbow. He then shoves the chainsword into the servitor's face.

Caiber: how do you fight something you don't know?

Lyanna: Crashing into it isn't so voluntary
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:45

Raeven: "Chaos is something different, if you know too much, you find yourself fighting for it sooner or later."

Hera: *Ehem."

Tyren: "Neither was having my limbs torn off."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:46

Akira: "Marry a pirate lord, and you expect a certain roughness." *Wink*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:48

Caiber:...oh joy.

Galen: hm? *drops the chainsword. if you'll remember he's a blood angel so he's pretty as fuck, and isn't wearing much for the sake of the training he nods in greeting* My lady. 

Lyanna: I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:51

Hera: *Sighs* "Eventually i'll have a memo posted for people to not call me that." *smiles warmly, an effect somewhat ruined by the scar running across her cheek.*

Raeven: "It is the single most insidious force in the universe."

Tyren: "But then again, i was standing in a breach in the walls of cadia holding back a black crusade, you were strapped into a transport."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:54

Galen: sorry ma'am. Do you need something? *he meanwhile has zero scars whatsoever....despite being a veteran astartes with centuries of battlefield experience*

Caiber: considering my old 'gods' created me and my people for the purpose of an easy planetary takeover....

Lyanna: exactly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 22:58

Raeven: "Chaos can corrupt anyone, at any time, even space marines have fallen into its grip."

Hera: "Charles is sending us planetside."

Tyren: "I can imagine yours was a lot less painful. Chainaxes are... unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:00

Caiber: guessing those are our current foes?

Galen: I'll get the others.

Lyanna: oh it was painful. Just quick.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:02

Max: *Raises eyebrow* "If you're not careful I just might have to get rough"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:09

Tyren: "Mine lasted a good few hours."

Raeven: "Yes, Our fallen brothers."

Hera: "Good, See you in the hangar."

Akira: "Not in the gym max..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:11

Lyanna: hey, we both pulled through

Caiber: you are sure it is simple corruption? not just good men lead astray...like my people were?

Galen: yes ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:14

Max: There's nobody here, but if you're worried our room isn't far away
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:23

Tyren: "in a way."

Raeven: "Theres nothing simple about chaos."

Akira: *Looks around, then walks up to max and whispers in his ear* "Wherever you want"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:24

*He chuckles and locks the door before the cameraman realises what's going on and hits the fade button*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:27

Lyanna:"One more than the other"

Caiber: you get my point.

*guessing skip till the hangar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:29

Tyren: "Well, i'm back just how i was, thanks to you."

Raeven: "No, chaos is vile, the weak willed give themselves to it in the promise of power, the strong believe themselves to command it, only to be manipulated into doing its will."

*Hera and the Legionaries are waiting in their power armour.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:30

Akira: "Well... rough you certainly were."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:31

Max: "You were asking for it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:33

Akira: "I like it when you take charge. Maybe i should ask for it more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:38

Lyanna: I do my best *smile*

Caiber:...as someone who's been manipulated by a higher power, that sounds like propaganda.

Charles and the deathwatch enter
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:38

Max: "Maybe I'll have a few 'surprises' in store for you over the coming days"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:44

Akira: "That, i'll be looking forward to."

Tyren: "Your best is rather impressive."

Raeven: "Thats hard experience, a lot of it."

Mac: "What've you got for us sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:48

Max: "I won't disappoint you either, now come on before anyone realises what we just did"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:49

Lyanna: you flatter me, astartes *grins*

Caiber: Mixed with propaganda and beleifs engraned in you for decades perhaps? Trust me, I've been there. 

Charles: imperial forces cut off and beseiged, attempting evacuation. Iron warriors. Massive numbers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:52

Akira: "Pretences to maintain."

Tyren: "Flattery is when its not true." *He smiles*

Raeven: "No. Knowledge gained from fighting the bastards for longer than you can imagine."

Mac: "Forlorn hope? You've got the right people."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:53

Max: "A reputation to uphold"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:53

Akira: *Breaks into laughter.* "How little they know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 23:59

Lyanna laughs

Caiber: riiiight they were just weak willed and evil. That's how people work.

Charles: no one's dying on this mission. We just need to buy time for the evacuation.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 00:00

Max: *He laughs with her* "how much they'll never find out"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 00:03

Raeven: "Weak willed, strong willed, it doesn't matter, all who dabble in chaos fall to it eventually."

Mac: "Thats the spirit."

Tyren: *Smiles* "I wish i could've gotten to know you better, lyanna."

Akira: "They better bloody not. Can you imagine? Pirate lords, actually a sappy married couple?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 00:09

Max: *laughs* "I think that's slightly better than the galaxy realising that we either have or will fuck on every available surface"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-01-09, 01:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 00:12

Caiber: rather closed minded captain.

Charles: come on. enough chit chat.

Lyanna: hey, we're here now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:39

meanwhile....
Emma stands up, wincing as she feels the pain in her eye and skin again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:41

Rob: Take it easy, your body needs to get used to your injuries
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:42

"Sorry....Adrenaline must have worn of...while sleeping...." she puts a hand over her empty socket, covering it as she winces again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:44

"When we get out of here I'll get your eye replaced. But for now" *He offers her a rudimentary eyepatch* "it's clean. Should keep your wound a little safer"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:46

she looks at it quietly
"I...thankyou" *she straps it on*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:46

"It's the least I can do"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:52

"No....you killed my tormentor, you owe me nothing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:52

"You did free me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:53

"Wouldn't have been able to without what you did"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:55

"Call it even"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 01:57

she smiles, a tad nervously
"I guess so..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 02:00

*He smiles back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 02:04

"so....what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-09, 02:07

"Can stay here or go out searching for an escape route"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next