Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Fate
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:02

Lir: ....right... give it a few thousand years and we'll see...
-------------
Elise: And just what would prevent you from summoning demons on my ass...?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:05

Adriel: "I'd prefer to kick a door in and kill something. if you dont mind."

Grutaka: *stomps over* "uh boss? we gon kill dat nearly god fing now?"

"Gratitude?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:07

Lir: ...yeah, sure...
*a flood of less-than-clean "water" pours down from the top of the citadel... enough to fill up the surrounding landscape...*
Lir: .......I hate nurglites
----------------------
Elise: .....I prefer something a bit more substantial...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:12

"I can... Work in a word command kill switch to my armature?"

Adriel: *Starts walking towards the citadel's gate. Golden glow blindingly bright.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:15

*The wave of putrid washes over him... counter roll time to resist being flooded, i guess...*
--------------
Elise: Now we are talking...
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:15

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:19

Grutaka: *Sees adriel being dragged down by tendrils of sickly water.* "FUCKIN ELL!" *Unloads his kustom mega shoota into the oncoming wave*

*DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA.*

*Adriel rolls to fight water.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:19

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*Tendrils wrap around adriel's wings as he attempts to fly over the sludge, dragging him down*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:22

*adriel fails to fight water*
*the water washes over him as it drags him down, pinning him to the ground in the corrosive, infested murk*
*meanwhile, Lir is trying to ....well, cut and burn the water.... roll*
--------------
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:22

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:23

*....well..... she manages to create a ring of fire so hot, that any water entering it is instantly vaporised... into a mist of acid... freeing Adriel from the clutches of the ground...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:25

Adriel: *Rises to his feet next to her.* "Impressive trick."

"That is satisfactory?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:26

Lir: If you are quite done swimming and bathing in the mud, can we move on?
-------------
Elise: Largely... I would also prefer to have something that means you wont just conspire behind my back before i notice until its too late to just kill you...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:29

Adriel: "Quite." *Flicks his wings to remove the muck from his feathers.*

Grutaka: *bursts into the circle, spluttering on muck* "BAH! BLOODY FUKIN SPIKEY GITS!"

"A permanently open vox channel, broadcasting vox and pict feeds?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:30

Elise: like hell do i need to see you fapping... I was thinking more along the lines of an oath of binding...
------------
Lir: *advancing, and bringing the circle with her* What spiky gits? pretty much everything is a spiky git for orks...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:35

"I'm not a daemon."

Grutaka: "Bloody chaos boyz. You'self not included, O'course. Jus da green ones."

Adriel: *Seethes in anger as he tries to get an exceptionally suborn bit of muck off.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:38

Elise: That has never held me back... it still works...
-------------
Lir: Plaguebearers... they are just meatshields...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:45

"Then i will give you my word."

Grutaka: "Makes a bloody mess o me klaw. But it aint even proper blood!"

Adriel: "How much of this crap is there?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:48

Lir: Never been on a demon world, have you? Infinite, is how much... we need to kill the boss...
------------------
Elise: fine. Now, to get you out of there...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:52

Adriel: "Surprisingly, no."

[Negative, his sentence is still to be served.]

"Just tear me out, i'll tell one of your priests how to build me an echo."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 19:54

Elise: ...So, if he was supposed to be in there for 100000 years, and he has 23 left, that is a difference of 0.023%. Considering the damage the casket has suffered over the millenia, and all the other things that must have happened to it, i dare say that it is within the acceptable margin of error. Therefore, you have every reason to end the sentence by now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:07

[Negative. He will serve his sentence fully.]

"Just bloody yank me!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:11

Elise: .....you dont ever question yourself? I am fairly certain that your timing is off. a 0.023% difference in your measurements, and reality during such a length of time is entirely possible considering how damaged the casket was
(roll for charisma or whatever...)
--------------
Lir: You should try it... i was on one once that had a blood-pool run across the equator... you could swim around the planet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:45

[Negative. My chronometer is in tact.]

Adriel: "Again with the blood. why not water?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:47

OOC. fuck, i forgot to roll! I demand a retcon if this works!
IC:
Lir: ......blood is water... just with other stuff...
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:47

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:50

[Negative. My chronometer is in tact.]

Adriel: "Its sticky when it dries."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 20:54

Lir: ......You dont absorb it?
---------------
*enters room*
Elise: ....you know what? Ive done this before anyway.... *cuts wires*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:06

[Desist, desist...]

"Thankyou." *His voice is noticeably quieter.*

Adriel: "I'm still something approaching human, so no."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:07

Lir: ....you dont know what youre missing out on...
--------------
Elise: Unfortunately for you, i stand above the law, so I am not obliged by any means to "desist"... in fact, I could have just ordered you to comply, although I doubt it would have had much of an effect...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:10

"You turned it off. It cant hear you." *Quiet.*

Adriel: "I can deal with not absorbing blood by the gallon."

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:11

Lir: .....gallon? I was thinking more along the lines of at least small pools...
--------------
Elise .........turned off.... by that much.... how it survived this long is beyond me...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:17

"You cut its vox. its still alive."
Adriel: "You're a psychopath."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:18

Lir: Ex-khornate, is the term I prefer... Oh, i can't wait to have my own world... *looks daydreamy*
-----------
Elise: ...whatever.... next step, if you would...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 21:58

Adriel: "Liruxian?"

"This oath of yours? well. I vow to serve you, in body and in mind, and to neither plot, nor cause harm to your person, nor belongings. good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 22:05

Lir: ....*snaps out of it* ...My name is Liruxa... Liruxa Balagrine Ely'tira Zytriesh.... and a few hundred more syllables... its not that hard to remember...
-----------
Elise: ....sort of... I intended to include a ritual...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 22:14

Adriel: "You alright there?"

"Now who's the heretic?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 22:22

Lir: Yeah, i just had ideas...
----------------
Elise: I serve the Imperium and the Emperor... By what means, is up to me, mostly... And ensuring that something more substantial than the word of a known heretic is preventing disaster, is pretty much my duty...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 22:31

Adriel: "Ideas like...?"

"Well, go on then."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 22:37

Lir: ....*shudders* ....A bathhouse of blood...
----------------
Elise: ...right, right, dont rush me... rituals take time... noob...
Silvine: *entering* ....So, what are we up to this time?
Elise: Ritual oath of binding....
Silvine: ...right... Ill get on it...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 23:02

"I'm hardly new to this. I simply meant begin the preparations."

Adriel: "You sure you dont want to just be goddess of blood."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 23:10

Lir: .....one can like blood without being the bloodgod...
Elise: thats what she went off to do....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-24, 23:14

Adriel: "Not to the extent of swimming pools of it. I quite like wine, but im not going to swim in it."

*Sigh* "yes child."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 05:34

Lir: thats gonna be a really boring eternity for you then....
-------------------
Elise: *one wait later, she enters the ritual chamber... just a lesser ritual with candles and runes and stuff...* Right, lets get this over with...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 09:27

Adriel: "I intend to spend my time spilling blood, instead of swimming in it."

*Box is a box. it is where you left it*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 09:48

Lir: The two do not exclude each other
----------------
Silvine: Right, set stuff up.
Elise: Eh, good enough... *she draws a knife and cuts her palm, letting some blood drip onto the crystal* ...And now swear that oath...

OOC. because im loo lazy to figure out a ritual!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 09:55

Adriel: "more time i'm swimming, less time i'm spilling."

"I vow to serve you, in body and in mind, and to neither plot, nor cause harm to your person, nor belongings."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 09:58

Elise: *flash and runes disappear* ....well, it should be quite obvious if and when you break that oath
-----------------
Lir: You gotta kick back sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 10:11

Adriel: "heresy comes from idleness. No not question my hypocrisy."

"What enforcement right did you include? Horrific pain, death, dismemberment?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 10:21

Elise: i was considering an assessor of the black tontine, but i decided to settle for glowing runes on the skin, and a mental note to myself...
----------------
Lir: .....right... ....shall we just... you know... "purge" this shithole already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next