Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 21:35

Hakken: "Mornin 'quisitor."

Mute: *Triumphant sounds* "Mmmh!"

lucy: "Him."

Akira: "Some captains keep such lovely collections... i believe this is a 800 vintage." *Hands her a drink*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 21:39

Charles: morning. keeping yourself in shape eh?

Anne: *chuckles* I was never great at this either to be fair.

Emma: *takes it* ooh fancy *sip*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 22:22

Hakken: *drops from the bar with a thud* "Aye, never know when i'll 'ave to fight. Been havin dirty looks from them toy soldiers o' yours." *Charles can see a rather large tattoo of a snarling dog, with some stencilled lettering under it on his right bicep.*

Lucy: "Mute is just too damn good."

Mute: *triumphant face*

Akira: *sits down next to her, and takes a sizeable gulp*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 22:27

Charles: toy soldiers? *eyebrow raise*

Anne: *chuckles. then sees some of the looks they're getting off the scions* what are you lot looking at eh? go on, sod off, the lot of you.

Emma: good stuff..very good stuff. Hey akira...thanks for being so welcoming to me. I really appreciate it.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 22:30

Hakken: "Scions, whatever you call em. little men in fancy armour."

Lucy: "Thanks, bunch of assholes."

Akira: "Any sister is a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 22:34

Charles: the armour isn't just for show you know...*shrugs as he goes over to some nearby weights*

Anne: Don't mention it. *the scions disperse* I'm anne by the way.

Emma: *smiles before taking another drink*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 22:59

Hakken: "Ain't earned it though, 'ave they?" *He stretches, and the stenciled words become very clear. Above the snarling wolf, it says "SAVLAR." and under it, "CHEM DOG."*

Lucy: "So, whats your gig then?"

Akira: "So, i said i'd tell you about my mother, didn't i?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:04

Charles: *removes his coat* Well, yes they have, every man under my command is a veteran of multiple campaigns and dozens of combat missions. I have an agreement with the place they train em, they only send me the best of the best.

Anne: I'm the inquisitor, and hera's bodyguard. 

Emma: you did.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:10

Hakken: "Eh, I wouln trust em.

Mute: "mmmph?"

Lucy: "You have some competition for that role."

Akira: "well, for starters, Order of our martyred lady, met my dad when she was in combat, suffice to say they hit it off."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:15

Charles: I do, but I suppose they're only trained since childhood to follow orders, why would I believe they would actually do what I say? * the sarcasm is strong with this one as he grins and removes his own shirt. despite not being particularly big, his muscles are damn impressive. Hakken also notes, not a scar or scratch on him*

Anne: probably. Swore an oath to protect the inquisitor and his apprentice, should he get one. That was way before you guys showed up. May I sit with you?

Emma: well duh, otherwise you wouldn't be born *chuckles and sips again*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:18

Hakken: "Can't trust that. Brainwashed toy soldiers."

Lucy: "Aye, why not. You seem an alright sort."

Akira: "Hah, true enough. So anyway, they did some stuff, various... escapades. then she went back to the sisters, and he was redeployed, didn't see eachother again for five years. Now, this is where things get... a little dodgy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:20

Charles: is that so? *goes over and picks up a large pair of dumbells*

Anne: thanks *pulls up a chair*

Emma: go on....

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:23

Hakken: "You gotta know what a man wants to trust 'im."

Akira: "Planets name was karasov, its a dead world now, before it was a polar deathworld. Dad was stationed there, and... something happened, something bad. his entire regiment got slaughtered, to a man, he was the only survivor."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:23

Lucy: "no problem..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:28

Charles: not necessarily. *starts a lifting. he does so with more ease than his build would suggest*

Anne: so...what are your names? Seen you around, haven't really spoke to you yet.

Emma:...damn....

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:36

Hakken: *lifts the weight heavier than charles, and sits opposite him.* "If a man don't want anythin, is he really a man?"

Lucy: "I'm lucy, and this is mute."

Akira: "Then, when he was taking a shuttle off world heading for the orbiting fleet, the inquisition shot him right back down."

OOC: jax lost his sword inside a plague marine trying to save your guy! I could do nothing more my lil sniper buddy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:37

OOC: i swear bush made a comment about karasov that i replied to there... where da FUQ did it go?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:38

OOC: It was a ghost.

And I know...the dice fucked me Sad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:39

Charles: there's far more to a man than motivation hakken. But if we're going down that route, what do you want, if I am to trust you to have a gun near me? *grin*

Anne: nice to meet you. Guessing mute's a nickname.

Emma:...and he survived?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:42

OOC: Jax still cries manly manly tears for his lost comrades. also that kid who got her throat slit

Hakken: "I like the simple things. A flamer in me hands, and a roastin' heretic in front of me. Then takin everything worth havin off his charred arse." *Grins back, he has a false tooth, made of, what looks to be a hammered and filed bullet.*

Mute: *nods*

Akira: "He's a tough bastard, bailed out with a 'chute. but... then he was on a planet swarmed with chaos again. Did i mention it was chaos? well, it was."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:45

Charles: that's what you like, not what you want. 

Anne: I won't pry. Don't want to piss off someone as big as you. *smile*

Emma:...haven't fought chaos myself. Fought renegade astartes though. that's where I got the sword.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:49

Hakken: "To keep doin that, till me dyin day."

Akira: "Close enough. *shrugs* Anyway, so, my mum was in orbit with the inquisitorial fleet, and heard him begging over the vox, before they shot him down."

Mute; "Mmmph." *opens his mouth, he doesn't have a tongue.*

Lucy: "Pretty obvious that one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:53

Charles: well, there's no shortage of heretics with things worth taking out there.

Emma: she got her arse down there and pulled his out?

Anna: ah, fair enough. *they note her carapace armour looks strangely like gothic plate armour*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:55

Hakken: "Aye, i reckon the galaxy'll keep makin more for me to burn."

Akira: "Yeah, after throwing her rosarius at her canoness."

Lucy: "So..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-25, 23:59

Charles: maybe. So, I've asked all the others this. How'd you end up in the legion?

Emma: damn...that musta taken a lot.

Anne: you two had much trouble with the scions other than the looks?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 00:08

Hakken: "I'm a chem dog. always was a penal legion."

Akira: "well, she told her not to go, ordered her in fact."

Lucy: "With mute here? not a chance."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 00:10

Charles: what, you didn't do something to end up in the legion? Huh.

Emma: and she told her to shove it up her ass and went anyway.

Anne: *chuckles* fair enough. You gotta earn their respect. took me a while to when I first started working for the inquisitor.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 00:14

Hakken: "Work in the mines, or join the dogs. I chose the dogs."

Akira: "Yeah pretty much. took a ship, saved him, then disappeared off into the system, inquisition declared them excomunicate traitoris, they've been running since."

Lucy: "You'd think they'd learn."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 00:18

Charles: how'd you end up with the others then?

Emma: damn....*drink* alright my turn to tell you something...what do you want to know?

Anne: don't blame em, they're bred that way.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 00:22

Hakken: "Redoubt. same as everyone else, was a few of us dogs there."

Akira: "I don't much mind, whatever you want to tell."

Lucy: "Don't much trust bred soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 00:23

Charles: ah. Heard about that hell-hole.

Emma: well....honestly don't mind. 

Anne: you get used to them.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 15:45

Hakken: "Moment the hussars were formed, glorious day that."

Akira: *fills her glass back up* "Lets... address the grox in the room, i suppose."

Lucy: "Not sure i much fancy gettin used to them..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 15:54

Charles: not the word I've heard used for it.

Emma:..specifically?

Anne: what'dya mean?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 15:55

OOC: For Honour is good. Holy shit is it good. The only downside is that I don't get access to the Lawbringer class and it's magnification POLEAXE
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 15:59

Akira: "The shit you went through."

Hakken: "Oh no word of a lie it were a blood bath."

lucy: "They aint my type. All haughty with pressed uniforms polished boots."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:01

Emma:...*drink* where to start....

Charles: so I hear.

Anne: you're not wrong.,...but they'll save your arse in a firefight, no question.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:11

Akira: "The beginning?"

Hakken: "One of our finest moments so it was."

Lucy: "Hmmm... we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:12

Emma: the raid then...it was all over in a matter of minutes. 

Charles raises an eyebrow

Anne:.. you don't like it here do you?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:24

Hakken: "Fought like a cornered ambull, every one of us."

Akira: "Dark eldar raids usually are... the bastards are Well coordinated and brutal."

Lucy: "Better than getting shelled."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:27

Charles: I don't doubt it.

Emma: yeah....I barely had time to fight back. Before I knew it I was face down in the dirt, my hands and feet tied behind my back. Many of my sisters...weren't so lucky.

Anne: true... doesn't quite answer though.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:52

Lucy: "Im not gonna like somewhere when there's people i dont trust with guns."

Akira: "Yeah... I know that feeling."

Hakken: "So, t'was glorious."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 16:56

Anne: fair enough I guess.

Emma: My canoness...she tried to fight, they couldn't take her alive like the rest of us...so they grabbed me. Threatened to flay me alive if she didn't surrender..... she was practically my mother. Raised me since as far back as I can remember.... she couldn't bring herself to risk my life. 

Charles: we appear to have different definitions on the word glory.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:07

Mute: "mmmph."

Lucy: "yeah i know ive got you big guy."

Akira: "Shit... Thats... Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:10

Anne smiles at that

Emma: thanks..*drink* saw what they were doing with the civvies...just throwing em in crates, alive, packing as many in as possible...the sisters they took like me got thrown in cells instead, about five to a cell. They...looked after us, by comparison.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:12

Akira: "i've seen the inside of slaver ships... i know."

Hakken: "Whats more glorious than a do or die charge 'gainst a whole fortress of heretic bastards?"

Lucy: *chuckles* "Hes convinced he can take on the world."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:18

Emma: yeah....we got divvied out among the archon's favorites.... I got given to one of his...sybarites I think he called them. He was...well....he realised straight away that I wasn't one to just give in to his torment...which he liked. Also realised early on that he wanted to keep me pretty....didn't want my front, or my face or hair scarred...the back on the other hand....

Charles: a few things....less costly in lives

Anne: someone that big, I don't doubt he could. *also chuckles*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:44

Akira: "That... badly scarred now?"

Hakken: "Aint bravery if you aint gonna die."

Lucy: "He tried to get a space marine to fist fight him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:50

Emma: yeah.... was his for a few...months. And then...then I got a visit from the archon.

Charles: I suppose...

Anne laughs

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:55

OOC. ......I have been gone for 1,5 hours and not a single reply.... im deeply disappointed in you both...

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 17:59

Hakken: "Din take ya for a coward, 'qisitor."

Akira: "You dont have to keep going if you dont want to..."

Mute: *Indignant grunt*

Lucy: "He would've flattened you mute."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-26, 18:03

Charles: Didn't take you for someone quite so closed minded.

Emma: He...he'd taken my canoness as his personal slave...but she was...older...she couldn't take as much torment as me. She was dead. so they...*downs her drink* They tied her nude corpse to my back, tied the rope around my shoulders, torso and thighs so tight I almost bled...then forced me to walk from the bottom of the spire to the top, and back down again...

Anne: *grin* you don't know that mute, I've killed astartes in single combat before, I'm sure you could do it.

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: