Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 00:11

Caiber: checking that you're alive.

Emma: fair enough *wings recede*

Anne: you know i mentioned the astartes?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 00:15

Laurence: "I am breathing, last i checked... *Caiber hears a grunt of pain, and a metallic screech.*

Jack: "That you did."

Akira: "Lets leave your grand unveiling for a special occasion."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 00:29

Max: Plus if the imperium realises we now have a saint, they'll come after us again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 00:53

Caiber: what's wrong? 

Anne: well...that was the hardest damn fight of my life. I was exhausted after that... and he still had dozens and dozens of guys who wanted to kill me for what i just did, in the same building as me.

Emma: heh, sure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 10:30

Akira: "Reasons why i want us off that hive ship as soon as possible include."

Laurence: *Sound of metal tearing* "Experim- Ahhh!... *heavy breathing* Ex..periments."

Jack: "Ah. This sounds quite familiar."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 10:44

emma chuckles and takes another drink

Caiber:...I'm coming in

Anne: yeah....I couldn't hold em all off. But for some reason, they decided they wanted me alive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 10:47

Laurence: "Suit... *deep inhale through gritted teeth* Yourself."

Jack: "With cultists? Yeah i assume you know. Workin for an inquisitor and all."

Akira: "That and having planet would be nice in general"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 10:49

*Caiber opens the door*

Anne: I do now, didn't know then. Woke up in a cell a few hours later.

Emma: fair enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:00

*he sees laurence sat in his chair his right arm held down to a heavy wooden workbench with leather straps, his own severed hand lays next to him, and in its place is a clawlike metal framework. the right arm is over-muscled, and covered with patchy brown fur. In his left hand he holds a syringe, with a few drops of a caustic looking green liquid still inside*

Jack: "and then?" *He is sitting listening intently, his drink all but forgotten.*

Akira: *looks at max a little dreamily.* "You know... get a house... *smiles to herself* not on a ship*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:04

Caiber:....explain?

Anne: well...I tried to escape but that didn't go so well. Dumped me back in the cell after beating the shit out of me again, hands cuffed behind my back. Was there for a few days...not sure how long exactly.

Emma:...*drink*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:07

Laurence: "I told you damn it!" *He the framework of the claw is covered in a fine layer of flesh, blood vessels, nerves, and growing muscle. pinned to the wall is a blueprint for the claw.*
Blueprint:

Jack: *nods understandingly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:09

Caiber:...*looks at that, then back at his own rending claw*....what....

Anne: after a few days of that....I start hearing the cultists fighting something. And clearly losing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:13

Laurence: "Its a backup plan." *another wave of pain washes over him, and he bucks against the straps hard, the strong leather tearing a little.*

Jack: "The inquisitor turned up?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:14

Caiber: for what?!

Anne: yep. Apparently he'd heard of this avenging knight cleaning up the underhive, wanted to meet em for himself. The cultists didn't stand a damn chance.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:16

Laurence: "I'm training my body. after this, ...Annggggg... i will be able to create this *Gasp* at will."

Jack: "Without their astartes leader."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:18

Caiber:...stop hurting yourself.

Anne: yeah. Slaughtered the lot of them, then threw open my cell door. Got me medical attention...and some damn food. Then said he was so impressed with how good I'd shown I was that he wanted to give me a job.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:23

Laurence: "Pain now... not dying later."

Jack: "Slightly nicer than my eventual downfall."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:24

Caiber: I said friggin stop!

Anne:..what happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:28

Laurence: "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do, boy?"

Jack: "I killed the planetary governor, fat, pathetic and ineffectual leader. Unfortunately i did not fully consider the repercussions. His son, young, strong willed military type, took over. Better leader, yes, made everyone's lives better, even the underhive. But, he vowed vengeance on his father's killer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:29

Caiber: boy?!

Anne: tracked you down?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:30

Laurence: *the straps all tear as Laurence stands up. His posture is more hunched, the heavy muscle on his right arm dragging his centre of mass over to one side.* "yes. boy."

Jack: "No, just figured out who i'd hit next."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:32

Caiber: I'm one of the few people in this galaxy who gives some degree of a shit about your well being, laurence!

Anne: damn...clever
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:36

Laurence: "Then leave me to my work. You have no idea what you're complaining about, do you? You think i cut my own hand off for no good reason?"

jack: "His own cousin, plotting against him to seize power himself. Getting the son into power was one of my goals for years, the cousin had to die."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:37

Caiber: I think that's something those bastard tech priests on my homeworld would do for the sake of 'improvement'

Anne: he figured out you'd hit him? damn, clever.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:39

Laurence: "I can regrow entire limbs, caiber!"

Jack: "Good leader that one. So, i broke in, got around all of his security measures, and put a blade in him as he slept. Then i was shot with a beanbag shotgun. Broke six ribs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:41

Caiber: not even using a damn painkiller?

Anne: Damn... downside to the sneaky unarmoured approach eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:46

Laurence: "I've built up too much of a resistance, opiates are the basis of multiple poisons." *Any trace of pain is now gone, and the new limb is finished, a full mat of brown fur covering it, it looks terrifyingly strong. and has the huge metallic claws protruding from the flesh.*

jack: "Yeah, I didn't think to check the closet. turns out the guy was hooked up to a heart beat monitor, i kill him, a bloke in the closet bursts out and beanbags me. Still, managed to stick a knife in him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 11:48

Caiber:...fine

Anne: heh, sounds like you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 12:16

Laurence: "Don't think to lecture me on things you do not understand."

Jack: "unfortunately he had friends."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 12:21

Caiber: It's not a lecture when i'm concerned about you dismembering yourself!

Anne: managed to take you alive?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 12:35

Laurence: "You know my abilities, it shouldn't phase you."

Jack: "Yeah... was not fun. but the governor apparently decided i'd be useful to him. So he hung someone else who looked a bit like me in front of his palace, and imprisoned me instead."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 12:36

Caiber:...*sigh*

Anne: useful? for what? no offence.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 12:52

jack: "Killing people he didn't like?"

Laurence: "Now are you here for anything in particular, or just out of the goodness of your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 13:14

Anne: ah, of course...kinda clever. how did that go then?

Caiber: depends if you're gonna keep being an arse to someone who's just concerned his friend was chopping his own hand off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 13:17

Jack: "I did a few jobs for him, quite liked the work, good bed, nice food, as well. then he got shot, and i got sent to a penal legion. He was replaced by his uncle, another fat, ineffectual prat."

Laurence: *Looks at him for a few moments.* "Friend?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 13:43

Anne; damn...so thats how you ended up with this lot?

Caiber: what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 14:20

Jack: "Pretty much."

Laurence: "You consider me your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 14:23

Anne: well, you're right, my one was a fair bit happier.

Caiber: did the lengths I went to to save your life that one time not hint towards that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 14:25

Jack: "Well, we ended up in the same place, just took a few more steps... mine had more suicidal charges."

Laurence: "I assumed that was due to the knowledge if i die you will almost certainly follow suit. Hunted by the inquisition most likely."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 14:27

Anne: why do you think I've got the shield *chuckles*

Caiber: eh, that was in there too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 14:56

Laurence: "Whatever the case, you are sorely mistaken. Our relationship begins and ends at, you work for me."

jack: "Fair enough. Still, i doubt it would do you much good in the kind of battles we were in."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:03

Caiber: really? You're the only prick in this galaxy who gave enough of a shit about me to give me a chance at doing something other than dying in poverty, and you didn't expect me to start giving a shit about you in turn?

Anne: izzat so? that's a storm shield, jack. Force field projects over it. It can take a hit from a lascannon and not even be scratched.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:07

Laurence: "Because you are useful. I was a underhive rat myself, If i was not a psyker, and if i hadn't killed a man with a glass bottle at eleven years old, the inquisition would not have taken me. You are alive because you are useful, not because i want a friend."

Jack: "Only in one direction."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:09

Caiber: my point still stands. You've done more for me than anyone else.

Anne: true, which is why I make sure that direction is the same as whatever wants to put a bullet in the inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:13

Jack: "Hm, unfortunately, that don't work on a battlefield. If you only have fire coming in from one side you're damn lucky."

Laurence: *Looks at him for a solid five seconds before answering.* "Prove me right, and i will consider you a friend. Be useful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:15

Anne: I've been on my fair share of battlefields jack.

Caiber:...right.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:16

Jack: "Maybe my view of battle is somewhat coloured from the track record. we didn't get many well planned ones."

Laurence: *sits back down in his chair and accidentally shears through the armrest with his new claw.* "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 15:19

Anne: I can imagine, people think of penal legion as expendable.

Caiber: Might have to show you how to properly use that...*flexes rending claw*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 16:01

Laurence: "Its just an issue with new limbs. I make claws with some regularity."

Jack: "Thats kind of the point."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 16:07

Caiber: Then why this one?

Anne: I know.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-29, 16:43

Laurence: "Its part of a larger project."

Jack: "But, didn't die, so not so bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next