Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Fate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:01

Guardsman: "Pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:04

Elise: Where we are going. looks like she has her own little private island
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:05

Guardsman: "Uh... no ma'am. This is the noble district. Miss Malacira owns one spire."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:06

Elise: I see...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:07

Guardsman: *Quiet*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:08

*quiet trip?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:12

*he does not speak unless spoken to*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:13

*wquiet trip then. she has the wine, obviously.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:22

*The atmoflyer lands in front of Cyra's residence, a tall spire, cast in gray stone and plasteel. gentle rain falls from above, The guardsman opens the door for elise.* "My lady." *The door stands before her, an imposing portal of darkened wood, carved with gothic arches.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:25

Elise: Eh, expected something more....extravagant.... *she gets out and marches towards the gate*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:30

*the gate swings open on well oiled hinges as she approaches, she catches a glimpse of another guard, standing in an alcove, out of the rain, most likely for that very purpose, with a vox bead in his ear. The room beyond the gates, is a grand ballroom, at least twenty metres wide, and fourty long. A pair of long sweeping staircases run down either side of the room, up to a raised balcony, where a single figure in a purple dress is standing, hands resting on the balustrade. The room is lit by no less than ten crystal chandeliers, and the floor is solid wood, an unimaginable extravagance in most places.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:31

Elise: Well, that was easier to find than expected...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:33

Cyra: "I wouldn't want you getting lost. A city is a dangerous place, don't you know." *the doors slowly shut behind her, tapping closed with a light bang*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:36

Elise: How very... ominous....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:39

Cyra: *slowly begins to descend the staircase. one hand resting on the banister.* "The previous owner decided on that feature. It adds a little... Je ne sais pas, though, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:41

OOC. apparently that means "I dont know"? ...that or google does not know...
IC:
Elise: Quite the evil lair you have here indeed....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:45

OOC: its a phrase in french which means "I dont know" Which we use in english to say, something you cant quite put your finger on, but its good.

Cyra: "Hardly evil, rather well appointed, i think, airy, well lit, some wonderful art work."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:53

Elise: /looks around/ .........just the usual noble extravaganza....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 22:57

Cyra: "I haven't had much time to work with it." *reaches the bottom of the stairs*"I was thinking a marble floor."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 23:03

/hmmm.... Mental resist roll, i guess... Zhthen ill ho to sleep. Do with it what you will/
Elise: and where will the sacrificial altar or pit go?
/at which point, she actually beholds the sight before her..../
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 23:03

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 23:10

OOC: bye naz baby Sad *Cries manly tears*

Cyra: *she laughs, a rather wonderful sound, and Elise finds herself wanting to make laugh again, just to hear it* "My my... Whatever would i want one of those for? The only sacrifices i need are time and dedication." *Looking at cyra, she sees quite literal perfection, a lithe grace beyond even the inhuman eldar, yet matched to facial features and a body far more robust than the xenos, she has just enough muscle, in just the right places. A generous, but not overly large chest, and ample backside, she has the hourglass figure so many women strive for, and so few achieve. Her hair flows like water, catching the light, and as Elise's eyes follow the gentle curve of her cheekbone, she catches eye contact for just a moment, and almost falters, but maintains her composure. Her yes flit down cyra's face, just as cyra, after their brief moment of eye contact, gently bites her own lip, the rouged and kissable.*

OOC: I'm supposed to be writing a geography essay right now.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 23:27

OOC: What's going in this neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-06, 23:35

OOC: A daemonette has practically taken over a planet, attracting the attention of the inquisiton. An eldar blank and a daemon prince are working together to get into tzeenches library, an imperial saint and a khorne daemon are assaulting a nurgle daemon world, theres some tyranid shenanigans, and a daemon engine too. Also several of them intend to become gods by otherthrowing the current ones. thats kinda the major plot thread. become gods.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 05:38

Elise:......that.... Is the best hair i have ever seen...

OOC:
And yeah, its mosty as rae summed it up... also, a golden fox who the mechanicum may just start worshipping as the omnissiah as a whole soon
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 13:17

Athena: eh good enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:21

Cyra: "Thankyou dear, I do try to look nice." *she twirls a strand of hair around one index finger, in a mock absent minded gesture, but it's obviously a calculated move to draw Elise's gaze where cyra wants it to be.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:52

*resist check!*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:52

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:53

*after a bit of bewilderment, she regains her composure*
Elise: Right, before anything else, I do believe an oath is in order...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:55

Cyra: "Of course dear, but perhaps we should go somewhere more private. I do have a public image to uphold."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:56

Elise: Sure sure, whatever.... Want to get over with it before I get turned into a vibrator...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:58

Cyra: "So cynical. Lets be done with the attitude shall we?" *Gestures for elise to follow, and starts walking up the grand staircase.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:59

*Marches like a noble of martial family up the stairs*
Elise: Part of the job requirement for both nobility and inquisition...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:01

Cyra: "Nobility, Come now Elise dear, i thought you above such foolish notions."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:02

Elise: Think what you will, but i was still raised as a member and future head of a noble family that rules a world... Technically, i am the planetary governor... Trust is not something helpful in that profession
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:05

Cyra: "Of course not, but a two track mind is also. You can enjoy an evening while waiting for the knife between your ribs. I have been stabbed no less than three times so far, It didn't stop me from enjoying the festivities."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:06

Elise: Unlike you, a knife in my vital organs, tends to ruin my mood...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:37

Cyra: "True enough, but the point remains."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:47

Elise: The point of a knife, if i am not like I am...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:14

Cyra: Cyra: "Oh come now, this was supposed to be romantic."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:15

Elise: What, you actually intend to try and bed me?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:17

Cyra: "Not on the first date, i'm not an animal."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:19

Elise: The idea that you intend to try and start a relationship sounds even more absurd...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:24

Cyra: "I'm not planning on proposing dear, but i do like to know someone before i invite them into my bed."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:30

Elise: Oh, im certain you dont...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:34

Cyra:"in fact, if all goes well... you shall be the first person to be invited there."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:35

Elise: ........why are you so enthusiastic about that idea?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:38

Cyra: "I have a linking for strong willed people. You've held up against me for quite long..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:39

Elise: Ah, so the game is trying to see how long it takes to reduce me to a loyal concubine?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:41

Cyra: "I would be terribly disappointed if you let that happen. But so many previously impressive individuals have sunk to that level."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next