Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:35

Laurence: "This is me, caiber. The cold ugly damned truth. I lost everything, so i work to keep my mind from the pain. I drink myself into oblivion between jobs to keep my mind away from the truth. I've gotten damn good at it."

Jax: "...Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:35

Hera: *Turns around and runs out.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:36

OOC: Notice me...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:37

OOC: ello bush, enjoying the depression?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:38

OOC: It's all sad n mopey, how are you enjoying it??
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:38

Caiber: We've both lost everything. You've still got something Laurence. 

Charles: Jax, i said stop!
*in serah's head* Serah, get to the bridge, now, Jax damn needs you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:41

OOC: *BANG! And the dirt is gone!*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-02-03, 01:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:43

OOC: because this is the fruition of months of careful character development

Serah: ~Oh god what is it?~

Jax: *Puts his head in hands.*

Laurence: "What the hell do i have!?" *he punches the wall, the heavy metal plating buckling under his fist.* "My work? Why the fuck do i care how many people die? Its just something to help me forget... something to pay for the liquor..." *He slides back down into his chair.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:44

OOC: I meant it as in how are you, didn't mean to question your reasoning. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:45

OOC: Oh? as in how am i enjoying writing this shit?  *shrug* Because i like grimdark
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:45

Charles: ~flashbacks...involving daemons and a certain group of acolytes. hangon, hold still~ *psychically teleports her there*

Caiber: How about a friend who cares enough about you to be trying to help you right now?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:47

OOC: No no Nono, not that. Erm....I literally meant 'having fun?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:48

Laurence: "I can't... Not again."

Serah: *crouches next to him* "Jax, jax look at me." 

Jax: *Pulls his head from his hands* "Serah...?"

Serah: "I'm here... its okay... its okay."

Jax: *sobs into her arms.*

Serah: "Shhh...shhhh. Its okay, you did what you had to."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:48

OOC: Ohhhhh. hah! i thought you were questioning how i could find something so depressing fun :P Im doin alright bud
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:49

OOC: Good to hear!! And sorry mate, my fault there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:50

Caiber: yes. Yes you can. You don't remember how I reacted when you chopped your damn hand off, even though I knew you'd be alright?

Charles: look after him. I need to make sure hera's alright. *dashes after her, warp speed go!*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:51

OOC: also i have now resorted to listening to the YMCA in the background to this to balance my emotional state out

*He finds hera running back to her room* 

Laurence: "No... I can't risk loosing another friend..." *he reaches into a drawer in his desk, his hand wrapping around a bottle of vodka.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:52

OOC: I am now onto the beegees
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:52

OOC: I approve!! So how has your day been?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:53

OOC: VODKA?!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:54

Charles uses psychic bullshit to end up infront of her
"Hera...."

Caiber: *grabs his arm* I'm not going anywhere, Laurence. I survived a full scale hive fleet invasion, deathwatch kill teams, space wolf great companies, and skitarii legions. I'm not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:55

OOC: Not terrible, had an awkward meeting with my ex in a corridor. That was the exact opposite of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:56

OOC: Oh fun! I know how that feels
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:58

*She looks seriously shaken up*

Laurence: "I'm not taking the chance..." *Jerks his arm free, and brings the bottle to his lips, taking a gulp.* "If i don't care about anyone, i have noone to loose."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 01:59

OOC: its great aint it. Worst part is i still find her attractive, even though she left me for another guy, and i really should hate her guts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:00

Charles hugs her close

Caiber: You do care, don't you? You just don't want to admit it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:00

OOC: Yeah...I too know that feel
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:01

Laurence: "No. I won't, and i don't." *slugs from the bottle again.*

Hera: "How could he..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:04

Caiber: You can't lie to me.

Charles: Desperation. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:05

OOC: Okay I've just cooked for myself my siblings, time to do something 'productive'

Max: You had enough to drink?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:06

Hera: "But... them... Anything but them." 

Laurence: "I can, and will continue to." *Takes a long few gulps from the bottle.*

Akira: "mmm...aybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:07

Max: *Chuckles and picks up the bottle of Amesac* "Want more?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:07

Charles: its alright. I'm here. It's gonna be alright.

Caiber: *sighs* Who are you laurence?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:14

Laurence: "William, fucking laurence... Terror of the cults, Butcher of pyros..." *laughs at himself* "Alcoholic and dead inside." *drinks deeply*

Hera: *breathes heavily, breath in, hold it for four seconds, and out for four seconds...in...out.*

Akira: "I think... maybe...iv had enoff."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:17

Max: *Smiles and pretty much downs the rest of the bottle* "Ahhh..." *plaves the empty bottle on the table and sits next to her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:17

Akira: "Alkie..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:19

Caiber: William. I promise you this. I am, and always shall be, your friend. Despite what you've done to yourself, you're human at heart. You need friends to function. And I promise you this. At this point, there's nothing the galaxy can throw at me to finish me off. I'm your damn friend, and you're not gonna damn lose me. Got that?

Charles: It's alright. It's alright.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:20

Max: "I am not an alcoholic...much. I just like to have a 'little' drinky every now and then"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:23

Laurence: *drinks deeply* "Fuck off. Friends are what got me like this. I was scared, young and vicious before i had friends. but i was better than this. I knew... deep down, what life was about."

Hera: "I'm not sure who i'm more scared of..."

Akira: "Half a bottle... Me and emma shared that... and i'm gonnnneee."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:26

Caiber: you don't think it was your friends who made you better, and losing them made you like this?

Charles: scared?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:26

Max: "I....have a very high alcohol tolerance. Besides...I'm fun when I'm drunk"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:28

Hera: "Dad... how could he do that... but... laurence... You saw what he did to those marines... and dad did that to him..." 

Akira: "I'm sleeeeepy." 

Laurence: "If i never had any... id be better off."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:33

Max: "want me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:33

Charles: it's okay to be scared. But Jax is your father and he loves you. He did what he had to to survive. You saw what regret has done to him now. 

Caiber: that's not true and you know it. You were happy. I want to help you be happy again, william.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:37

Laurence: *snorts* "Theres far too much blood on my hands now caiber. Too much blood, and far too little humanity. Best i stay how i am."

Hera: "What about Laurence...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:40

Caiber: You do remember you're talking to a half alien hybrid abominaton, don't you? don't talk to me about too much blood on your hands, not enough humanity.

Charles: I'll sort that out. I haven't let you down yet, have I?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:41

OOC: *poke*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:44

Laurence: "Oh you have no idea caiber. I don't know how long it was... how many cults, how many different inquisitors i was seconded to. The whispers... ohhhhh... the whispers. Back again are we!? See a man in grief and you come to tempt me with honeyed words!" *he's yelling at nothing...*

Hera: "Thankyou charles..."

Akira: "I can walllk..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:46

Max: *Takes her hand and stands before pulling Akira to her feet*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-02-03, 02:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:47

Caiber: ...don't make me do this. 

Charles: don't thank me yet. Not till I sort this all out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 02:54

*Caiber starts to hear the voices, goading, tempting.*

~Didn't save her, didn't save any of them. What kind of warrior are you? Prove yourself! KILL THEM ALL!~

~Your powers are strong... but Charles is stronger... i can help, i can help you beat him... Beat him and take your long deserved revenge.~

~Don't listen to the weakling! You can kill him with your hands, your teeth your sword! Spill his blood and paint the walls of his ship with it!~ 

~You lost your lover... The prince can give her back. Come... fall into her arms again. What would you give... for one more kiss?~

~Death and loneliness scares you... Join a family... one that cares, and will never leave you. Just open your mind~

~Just let me in...~

~Let the prince in... just let go...~

Laurence: "GET OUT OF MY DAMN HEAD!"

Hera: "Please..."

Akira: "see?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next