Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 00:23

OOC: I meant 'how are you?' Are you in good health?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 01:02

"Maybe on the input? All I require is a transport and some cables." He raised his brow. A human expression he was told.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 01:09

OOC: I'm sexy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 01:36

Charles:... so long as that forest doesn't cost the lives of any more of my men.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 01:45

OOC: But not as sexy as me!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 01:47

OOC: Is this a challenge?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 02:04

"Give me a transport, a repel and the cables, I'll connect them myself and you can lift it out. I'm sure I'll be comfortable in my suit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 02:07

the thunderhawk lands on charles' ship
"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 02:11

"Then you can send me out with some Gue'la to keep an eye on me if it pleases you. armed, etc... I'd risk to say once this transport is cleared it would barely take an hour." He gestured to the thunderhawk they were occupying, obviously anxious to collect his prize.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 02:53

Charles: I get my people medical attention. THEN we see about your suit.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 02:54

"Then I shall wait here I suppose, unless you have some purpose for me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 13:31

Laurence: "Personally, i'd suggest we don't let a potentially hostile xeno walk around in a weaponised suit."

Jack: "You did well to last that long though."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 15:15

The Tau chuckles, scratching the back of his head, another human expression, indicating minor embarrassment.

"The legs don't exactly work. When I landed my entry was less than exemplary, normally we deep-strike from low orbit, I had to make re-entry and I had only about enough fuel to make sure I wasn't liquidated from the crash, the legs however had to take the brunt of that crash, as I said, it's not operational... The weapon systems however, yes, they are. But I can have the weapon system removed during non-combat hours."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 15:17

Laurence: "Putting it into perspective, i'd rather have you in a cell. By since charles is the ranking inquisitor here, he does have the final say."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 15:25

"To be clear. I said I'd rather inhabit a cell then that planet." He begins to remove his armour, starting with his limbs before stopping at his torsos plate, instead removing weapons from holsters, placing it on the floor in a neat line, the last, with some reluctance, was his honour blade.

"I am making a gesture of good faith. I don't hate humans, some Tau do. I've worked with them most of my career and I hope I get to see them one day but I digress. I am now completely at your mercy and I am considered a third party in this war between the Empire and the Imperium. I am essentially 'For Sale.'

He removes his breast plate, catching his cloak as it cascades to the floor and adjusting it around himself, clad in only a white jumpsuit.

"Let me be clear. I have no affiliations with the Tau Empire."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 19:15

OOC hey guys
woulda been here earlier but...this was happening
Spoiler:
anyway, let stuff happen!
IC Charles:...interestinge

Anne: He was tougher than the last astartes I fought...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 19:46

Jack "That lot were all tough as nails."

Laurence: "Personally, i say kill him, but thats just my two gelt on the issue."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 20:26

Anne: you aren't kidding.

Charles: hmm... potentially quite useful.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 20:44

jack: "I'm honestly not sure if i killed any, I was trying to get to you."

Laurence: "And dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 20:52

Anne: *slight surprise, but doesn't really show it* What even were they?

Charles: more dangerous than your friend over there? *gestures to caiber*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:02

Jack: "I'm not sure... something that started as a space marine."

Laurence: "I trust him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:05

Charles: I know. Tell you what, we make sure he's telling the truth. (implying psychic probing) and that decides if we trust him, alright?

Anne: started...but now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:17

Jack: "No idea... but i feel like wolfy over there might." *looks at crach.* "Looks a mite shaken up"

Laurence: "We could..." *Shrugs* "You're better than me at that, so go on." *Raised eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:18

Anne: *looks*...Never seen him like that.

Charles: *Turns to arkais* Would you allow me to probe your mind to make sure you're trustworthy?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:19

Jack: "Never seen astartes before, so... not much of an authority."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:25

Anne: he's normally... well i guess jolly is the word. Up beat. Laughing, joking, enjoying himself... he looks damn distraught now.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:56

"Ah, like the Nicassar. Very well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 21:58

Charles nods. Arkais feels zee mind probe. it doesn't hurt or anything, as long as he aint resisting. what doth he find?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 22:05

Winding backwards, his crash to the planet, the engagement with Ork Pirates, dour goodbyes to his Gue'Vesa'O Mcilwraith. His fleet leaving a planet, after finishing a fight with another Tau fleet.
Ar'Kais executing an Ethereal, A duel between him and another Shas'O A star chart deep inside a necron tomb. Him fighting a Necron Overlord.
Watching the same Shas'O firing through his Gue'Vesa while in close combat.
Campaigns, his first meeting with Commissar McIlwraith.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 22:14

* so i'm guessing trustworthy?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 22:32

Jack: "well, i would say ask him... but you probably shouldn't get up."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 22:35

Anne: yeah... guess o
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 22:38

Laurence: *Walks back to anne and jack.* "How're those lungs doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 23:01

Anne: well...I can breathe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 23:06

Laurence: "Think you're ready for me to fix some other things? I warn you, it'll hurt like hell."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 23:13

Anne: yeah... think so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 23:32

Laurence: *he places his hand on her shoulder* "You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 23:34

"I've had worse at this point"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 23:55

*Her muscles flex in ways they never have before, and her ribs snap back into place. it is excruciating.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:00

she grits her teeth in pain
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:02

Laurence: "Its done, you won't feel fully better for a few days, i'm not really up to the complexities right now." *As he says this, he sways a little to the left, but shakes his head, and remains standing.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:02

Anne: *groans* thanks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:06

Laurence: "welcome, don't go fighting terminators again."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:09

"didn't exactly have choice" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:23

Laurence: "I suppose not. *shrugs* Count yourself lucky, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:27

Anne: yeah... you got any idea what those are?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:36

Laurence: "I do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 00:37

"...well?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 01:08

Logen: "Space marines corrupted by their own gene seed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 01:14

Anne:... they seemed further gone than that...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-12, 01:14

OOC: Rae! Very Happy how ya doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next