Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-13, 23:40

Charles: *hug* come on, we need to get you patched up.

Lyanna: why not?

*yeeeaaaah shiip going montaaaaaaage*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-13, 23:44

*They reach laurence's quarters, and he pulls out a footlocker.* 

Tyren: "And if they chase us?"

Hera: "Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-13, 23:54

Caiber watches

Lyanna: run faster.

Charles helps her stand before her power armour takes the weight, before taking her to the medbay.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:04

*medbay going to montage!*

Tyren: "Really?"

*He kneels down, and rests his hand on the lid, caiber can hear a series of clicks, then louder sounds of sliding metal. then the box opens. Revealing a pristine, mirror edged sword. Finely cared runes cover its surface.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:06

*yeah! Kara, the medic, has just finished doing something with one of the scions*

Lyanna: we can't win if we fight.

Caiber:....huh.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:13

Laurence: "This... Is Murrthien." *He lifts the blade from its swaddling, black silk.* 

Tyren: "I'm just as experienced as he is, what makes him so powerful?"

Hera: "morning..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:16

Caiber: pretty.

Lyanna: Other than the fact that you AREN'T as experienced as him, because he's been with the iron warriors as long as perturabo has? He has the Skull of Ker'ngar

Kara: *turns* Oh throne why didn't you get to me sooner...alright, lets get you out of that armour

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:20

The Shas'O makes his way to the transport.
The helmets the men wore showed no expression, Ar'Kais was curious what he made of him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:22

OOC to clarify arkais, these scions, except when they need the respirators, wear no helm rather a red beret
IC Tempestor: *approaches arkais* You're the one that Chard told us to wait for?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:23

Laurence: "She's three pounds of solid blessed adamantium, four foot long, and inscribed with pentagramic wards. She'll cut though a daemon prince like paper."

Tyren: "Near enough."

Hera: "I had someone to watch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:31

Caiber: impressive.

Lyanna: an entire great crusade's worth. And the skull.

Kara: come on, lets get you out of that so I can patch you up.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:44

Laurence: *He sheathes Murrthien, and buckles her to his belt.* "Come on, back we go."

Tyren: "The skull is the problem, i take it. Since you claim he could defeat the captain."

*She starts taking off plates*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:46

Caiber: you think you're going to fight him?

Lyanna: Take it? He wears it on his body. Always. And while he has it, he's unstoppable.

*kara helps her then assesses the damage, helping to support her at the same time, taking her to a bed*

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:48

"I am. Just call me Ar'Kais, we're heading to the forest on the planet to retrieve a heavy package."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:49

Laurence: "If needs be. If i find he's some warp spawn, manipulating us."

Tyren: "Figure of speech. I dont want to touch the thing, in all honesty. And noone is unstoppable."

*Hera is covered in shallow cuts, both clean and ragged, from blades and claws. She's astonishingly lucky to have not been hurt more.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 00:53

Tempestor: roger that.

Caiber: and if not? or its more complicated?

Lyanna: he is. 

Kara: damn. Lots of it, but nothing too serious. *she produces bandages and painkillers*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:03

Hera: "Well, was quite a lot of blades."

Laurence: "He'll answer some questions."

Tyren: "Enough bolt shells to the head, he'll stop moving eventually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:05

Kara: Gonna give you some painkiller, then bandage you up. Just get some rest after that, alright?

Caiber: right...

Lyanna: note the terminator armour.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:07

Tyren: "How does a kheres assault cannon sound?"

Hera: *Yawn* "Sounds good."

Laurence: "Now lets go have a chat..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:10

Lyanna: like not enough.

Kara: this will sting for a second. *injects*

Caiber: lead the way.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:11

Tyren: "Some day... I'll kill that man. I might need help. but i'll plant a sword through his heart."

hera: "You think i can feel anything right now?"

Laurence: *RETURN MONTAGE*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:13

Lyanna: he destroyed an imperial knight, tyren. on his own. on foot.

Kara: *eyeroll* alright, alright. *bandage montage*

*arrivaaaaaaaaal*

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:14

"It's a simple deployment. A small fire-team with repel with me and secure the area while I secure the package with lifting cables. The rest will be covering us from the hatch, when the package is secure, the fire-team will extra via ladder and the objective will be secure. The faster it is done, the sooner we can leave. Less threat of Ork attack. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:16

Tempestor: roger. We'll take the valkyrie down, have the sky talon follow us down to get the package.

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:18

"Agreed." A small smile tugged on the Shas'O's lip. Reminded him of his Shas'Ui days.

"Alright. Lets get it done." He took a seat in the valkyrie, strapping himself to the repel line before strapping himself in.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:19

the scions do likewise as they take off

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:23

Hera: "Sorry, i didn't mean to be snappy."

Tyren: "I know a lot of very powerful people."

*Laurence strides down the hallways towards charles's psychic signature, an aura of purpose emanates from him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:25

Kara: don't worry, not the worst I have to deal with.
*charles is by hera's side*

Lyanna: so does he.

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:27

The flight is nothing special.
The Shas'O decides to get a few questions answered.

"So, what's the Heirachy in this force? I haven't had much interaction with this Inquisition."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:28

Scion: Lord Carstien's at the top. Lady hera too, she's his apprentice. Chard's our boss other than that.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:30

*Laurence arrives at the infirmary, charles immediately notices the sword.* "Charles, would you mind coming for a walk?"

Tyren: "He can't be allowed to run rampant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:32

Charles: *eyebrow raise* I'll be back in a minute Hera. *follows after laurence*

Lyanna: we'd need more than we have to stop him.

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:33

"I shall have to carve my name into the wall then. Sounds like that will be quite the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:33

Scion:...what?

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:40

"The chain of command. It's an expression. I wish to start leading troops again."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:40

Tyren: "Laurence, raeven, me...? Are you saying we couldn't take him?"

Laurence: *once they're a little way from the door* "You have some explaining to do charles."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:41

Scion: ah.

Lyanna: maybe. But in that case, he wouldn't be alone either.

Charles: go on...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:43

Laurence: "On the thunderhawk. That wasn't biomancy."

Tyren: "I think we can deal with his lackeys."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:45

Charles: and what you pulled planetside was 'just' biomancy? 

Lyanna: with the man who nearly killed you when we first met, and a veteran of prospero, now blessed by the blood god?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:47

Laurence: "It was, incredibly advanced, and remarkably unpleasant, but it was biomancy. What you did was something entirely different."

Tyren: "Another score i need to settle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:48

Charles: not my point. You're not exactly one to pass judgement on me, laurence.

Lyanna: right...

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:51

Tyren: *An angered expression is fixed on his face* 

Laurence: "I'm just looking for the truth."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:55

Lyanna:...tyren...

Charles:...well... We've both done things to our bodies to enhance ourselves, have we not?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:58

Tyren: "What?"

Laurence: "We have...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 01:58

*lyanna hug*

Charles: that's all that was.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 02:00

Laurence: "I have already said, i know it wasn't biomancy." 

Tyren: *hugs back* "It just feels wrong to be running."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 02:01

Charles: not what I said.

Lyanna: we're not strong enough to fight them. Yet.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 02:08

Laurence: "Just tell me what it was charles." 

Tyren: "Will we ever?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 02:10

Charles: I just told you. Modifications to my own body.

Lyanna: maybe.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 02:17

Tyren: *Seethe.*

Laurence: "That allow you to manifest giant bat wings that can withstand krak grenades?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-02-14, 02:27

The Valkyrie makes a scouting look over the forest until the pilot noticed a hole in the canopy, his crash site.

"Looks like we're here." Ar'Kais unclipped and prepped the ladder, opening the back door of the transport, he threw it down for a fast extraction.

"Keep your eyes peeled." He stepped out of the transport, repelling down until his feet solidly hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: