Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 22:39

He does so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-15, 23:52

OOC: Should Tanner return it's his go with Vee.

Akira: "You could say that... I was planning on robbing him"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 05:33

OOC: Also the Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer characters have official backstory and shit.  
Should we ever do a Mass Effect Andromeda role play, I CALL DIBS ON THE MALE INFILTRATOR!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 21:32

OOC: I'm planning on getting into mass effect through andromeda, so i might jump in on that once i know a bit more about it, or maybe roll up as one of the new races who wouldn't know that shit.

Laurence: *he slouches into the chair, and his eyes roll back into his head.*

Clarrisa: *She breathes out deeply, and closes all three eyes, then opens her third. Unlike before, it is not simply another eye staring back, but instead a swirling mass of purple and red, that seems to be a thousand miles deep. Spectral figures dart across it, a tiny viewport into the swirling maelstrom of the warp.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:01

he doesn't say anything, just watching for now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:40

*he feels himself being drawn into the vista beyond clarrisa's eye. He cannot look away.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 00:02

he doesn't try
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 00:31

OOC: I'd recommend the original trilogy first. As a whole they are brilliant, even if the graphics are dated. Andromeda is looking to be a dissapointment so I'd say hold off on Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 20:55

Vee and akira make it to the room max is at
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 21:00

*They both see Max showing Henry how his powered armour works*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 21:46

*The area behind her eye, seems to be suffused with a warm golden glow, and the flitting shapes bolt away. A humanoid figure, begins to approach, from dead centre of clarrisa's eye.*

Akira: "Hey honey." *leaning on the doorframe* "I brought someone to see you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 21:54

he watches silently
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 21:56

Vee smiles " is that power armor?!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 21:58

Max: "Who'd you bring?" *He sits up and turns to look at her, smiling once he sees Vee* "Yes it is! I built it"
Henry: *Looks at Akira and waves happily*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 22:03

" can I touch it?" Vee asks walking closer but carefully
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 22:06

"Of course you can" *He stands up and walks toward the girl, offering her the cuirass*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 22:30

Akira: *waves a little, and watches vee with a slight smile*

*The figure walks towards caiber, eyes of glowing purple staring into his very soul. As it moves closer, more and more detail becomes apparent, Very. Very. little clothing.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:14

" I've always dreamed of having power armor and save the day like the sisters of battle."vee says feeling the power armor.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:25

*He chuckles* "I'll build you some when you're older"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:27

" thanks daddy I love you" vee says hugging his leg
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:33

*Akira smirks, then laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:37

*He kneels down and hugs her* "I love you too"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:44

OOC: George can you please lock my Triangulum Initiative thread.
It's not going anywhere, and if we do a Mass Effect RP it'll be set in Andromeda or the Milky Way.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:54

Vee let's go wandering off feeling the room .
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 23:56

*It's nothing special, just one of Max's many workshops. Filled with notes, equipment, raw materials and everything in between*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:00

Vee grabs a metal bucket or pot and puts it on her head " I am a sororita look at me I purge the bad guys and save the day!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:16

*Max laughs and watches her, while Henry giggles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:21

*because timing, there's a knock at the door*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:24

She grabbed her stick pretending it was a sword swinging it " for the emperor!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:28

OOC: That to me George?

*Max watches and hands Henry a metre stick and it doesn't take long for him to bop her on the head*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:29

OOC yep
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:30

OOC: Akira is standing in the doorway...the door is open.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:31

She the swings at Henry " surrender and repent heretic!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:32

OCO woops
IC Emma's also in the doorway now having just arrived. she smiles upon seeing the child playing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:33

Henry: "Never!" *He dodges the swing and quicklydarts in to poke her stomach
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:33

Akira: "Hey emma."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:34

Caiber still says nothing

Emma: hey. Didn't know you guys had kids.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:34

" your feable heretic weapons are no match for the sororitas power armor!" Swings again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:37

Henry: "Well my dad made me even better power armour!" *She hits his arm and he pretty much ignores the blow*

Max: *Waves to Emma*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-03-18, 00:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:38

"Sororitas? *chuckles slightly*"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:41

Vee hears Emma and perks up " yes! I love the sororitas , they are heroic and save people , mom told me bedtime stories about them and I've always wanted to be one" she walks blindly in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:43

Henry: *frowns*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:44

she chuckles "You'd fit right in"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:44

" care to help me defeat the champion heretic?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:48

"Champion heretic?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:49

Henry: I'm a pirate!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:50

"Sororitas can handle a pirate, easy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:51

Akira: "Can they really?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:51

"H-how do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:52

"*smirks at akira* you're looking at one kiddo"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:54

Akira: *Chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next