Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:43

Serah: "I sometimes wonder if our actions would be judged as such... but we try."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:45

"Fine by me then."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:48

Serah: "..." *She looks shocked* "I... Thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:50

OOC: notice me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:52

he removes his helmet. his face is... surprisingly kind, with short black hair, and a cleanly shaven face. he smiles. "Loyalty to mankind is what matters, Serah immalia. Not loyalty to some organisation within the imperium."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:57

OOC: Ello sucka

Serah: *She smiles behind her helmet* "Unwavering loyalty, my lord."

*jax takes her hand.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 00:59

"Then in My eyes, your 'former' status as a sororitas isn't even worth mentioning." *he smiles wider*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:17

OOC: Heyo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:27

Serah: "I... I don't know what to say."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:28

OOC: 'ow do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:28

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:30

OOC: I'm alright, you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:35

OOC: pree gooood

Serah: "Sorry this is.. A little overwhelming."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:36

the custodian puts a comforting hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:38

*Stock still.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:40

he's still giving her that smile. That warm, emperor's light-glowey smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:43

Serah: *she seems to somewhat break out of the strange trance* "Thank you custodian. But battle remains to be joined."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:45

he nods "I look forward to fighting alongside you both." *he dons his helm and turns to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:53

Serah: "We have a custodian to impress now."

Jax: "Setting the sights high."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:55

before he goes "Hold your ground, kill traitors, and don't die, and that'll be enough for me" *he chuckles to himself as he walks back to the other two custodes*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 01:58

Serah: "As if we do anything different day to day." *smiles after the custodes.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:05

*charles meanwhile has been speaking to the shield captain, alone*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:06

*The salamanders arrive, armour repaired, to a battle ready standard, but its not pretty, completing our complement of warriors*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:09

*their reaction to the newcomers is? also the deathwatch are present*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:16

Logen: "Custodes... Well, this seems slightly less suicidal now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:44

*meanwhile*
*emma has left the kids with another carer for now, and so turns to rob. She hugs him close before saying anything*
"By the fucking emperor I've missed you Rob"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:45

*He chuckles as he hugs her*
"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:47

"Of course I have!" *she's smiling, a lot*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:50

*big smile*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:52

she keeps the hug up for a little longer than he expects, before releasing him from it "Guess we go meet your family now eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:53

*He doesn't seem to mind*
"Yep! Though do be warned, Alana might be a little emotional....this is the second time I've been taken from her"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:56

"I'll let you two have your moment"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:57

"Don't be surprised if she hugs you, especially if you do the angel thing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 02:57

"She's religious I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:00

"Very"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:03

"I'll hold off on that then. Don't want to overwhelm her. Come on, lets go" *smile*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:07

*he nods and leads her to the hangar bay, which in turn has them board a shuttle to Robs ship*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:11

Ilitha walks up to Charles tapping his shoulder again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:12

Rob can tell emma's quite anxious

charles: *turning around to see her, smiling* Ah, my dear Ilitha
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:15

"You'll be alright"
*He puts an arm around her*
"They're a nice bunch"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:17

Ilitha hugs him again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:18

"I know.... I'm just... well, your sister...you think it'll work?"

Charles: *hugs back* It's been too long... emperor how long has it been? I think I lost track
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:20

"You like me, you'll love her. Just be warned...she doesn't look as human as I do"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:21

"that's fine"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:26

"Good"

*The shuttle lands*

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:29

Ilitha uses her hands to show how tall she was last almost a foot tall
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:32

"....Ready"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:34

Charles: that long? wow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:35

*Rob stands and opens the shuttle doors, revealing Laura, Serana, and Alana waiting for them*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 03:41

Ilitha nods using hand signals
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 16:56

*The salamanders go through their checks. Magazines of bolt shells are checked to be at capacity, fuel tanks brimmed, and power packs charged. Logen takes a knee, The other astartes, three devastators, and one tactical marine, take a knee before him.*

Logen: "You are the unbroken shield, against the oncoming darkness. The final blade, forged in defiance of fate. In fire and darkness tested."

*The other marines reply in kind* "In fire and darkness tested."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next