Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:21

*she leads him around the corner of one of the passages.* "Charles... I'm at peace with dying, you really don't need to make these promises. Save that for the men who need inspiring."

Mallus: "You likely have more skill at arms."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:26

Charles: Hera I care about you too much to just let you die here. I love you, Hera. I could never forgive myself if I failed to protect you.

Chard: ha! I'm a leader, not a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:46

Hera: *she puts her hand on his cheek and kisses him* "I love you too... But there are bigger things to think of here."

Mallus: "Experience is everything."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:49

Charles: I know. Doesn't mean I'm going to let you die.

Chard: you'd still out-fight me any day.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:55

Hera: "Charles, i need you to tell me, that if my death means we can hold this place for even a second longer, you'll let me go."

Mallus: "Perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:58

Charles:... you know I can't do that...if anything I'd throw myself in your place.

Chard: definitely. I'm better at telling other people how and where to fight than fighting myself
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-03, 23:59

Hera: "Charles. I'm serious. This is bigger than both of us."

Mallus: "I go where i am commanded."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:16

Charles: I know.

Chard: point stands. You'd kick my arse.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:21

Mallus: "Probably." 

Hera: "Promise me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:24

Charles pauses. unsure what to say. she can see he's conflicted about this.

Chard: no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:27

Mallus: "Certainties are dangerous things."

Hera: "If we fail here, i'll die anyway, you'll only be buying me a few months, at the expense of the imperium."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:29

Chard: not always.

Charles: If you have to die, I'd rather you have more time than me. To go peacefully, not in violence and pain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:31

Hera: "I'd rather die on my feet, for the emperor. I'm still a guardsman charles. It's what we do."

Mallus: "The captain says you should question everything that involves an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:49

Charles gently puts a hand on the side of her face "You're far braver than anyone should ever need to be"

Chard: not bad advice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:52

Hera: "I'm as brave as we all need to be. The Imperium survives because people like us lay down our lives for it."

Mallus: "It has served me well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 00:57

Charles: you're too good for this galaxy. *kisses her*

Chard: aye, I'm sure it has.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:10

Hera: *She smiles* "We'll see, won't we?"

Mallus: "In any case, you have more important things to do that chat to a newblood astartes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:11

Charles: I guess so.

Chard: not much else we can do till they get here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:14

Hera: *Kisses him* "Come on, before we're missed."

Mallus: "True... we've done all we really can to fortify this place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:16

Charles: Lead the way.

Chard: aye, we have.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:21

*hera walks back into the hangar with him,* 

Mallus: "What do you think of trusting these xenos?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:37

Charles stays close to her

Chard: not the first time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:47

Mallus: "Necrons though." 

*Hera walks back over to the penal legionaries*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:48

Chard: again, not the first time.

Charles follows with her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 01:51

Mallus: "I've been told about fighting them." 

Mac: "Did... *Looks past hera and sees charles* you ask him about hakken's plan?" 

Hera: "No, because hakken's plan is retarded."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:01

Chard: aye, they're bastards to put down.

Charles: and that plan is?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:04

Hera: *sighs.* "Tell it hakken" 

Hakken: "Well, i reckon if i hide next to the door, i could get rite behind em, barbecue them at the 'ppertune moment." 

Hera: "As i said, retarded."

Mallus: "A good thing they are on our side this time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:06

Charles:... i'll be blunt hakken. You not only lack enough flamer fuel to get them all, but also that flamer will barely harm an iron warrior. You'd piss them off at best. At worst they'd just ignore you.

Chard: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:09

Hakken: "Naaah, the humans they use. Wannabe Imperial guard traitor scum" *he spits*

Mallus: "I heard their weapons can go through any armour."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:12

Charles:....those 'wannabe imperial guard traitor scum' were never imperial guard, hakken, and these ones aren't traitors. They're the Seleucid Thorakite. They're as well trained as any cadian regiment, and as well equipped too. And they aren't traitors, the soldiers we'll fight were born under iron warriors rule. They were never imperial. And they are not to be trifled with. Underestimate the enemy today Hakken, and you'll die.

Chard: not quite 'any' but most.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:16

Hakken: "Humans who aint imperial is traitors, dun matter where ya born ya daft git." 

Hera: *Sighs* "Hakken's default setting is underestimating everything."

Mac: "Until he's high as a Valkyrie and foaming at the mouth" 

Mallus: "Power armour, tanks. the lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:19

Charles:... the definition of traitor is someone who betrays someone else. Someone who switches sides. They never have. And hakken. I'm serious. Either get a grip for once and stop acting like an idiot, or go. You could put EVERYONE here in danger by underestimating this foe. Got it? *he's being unusually stern*

Chard: power armour? ha, nah not quite that good. Would be as likely to kill you as a bolter.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:21

mallus: "Hmn. thats bad."

Hakken: "I'll fight like a devil dog, same's always. don't mean i has to respect the cunts does it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:22

Chard: not that bad.

Charles: respect, and recognising how likely they are to kill you, aren't the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:28

Hakken: "Ain't no bastard heretic gonna kill me. Dont'cha worry yourself charlie boy." 

Mallus: "It would be nice to have death ray wielding allies."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:29

Charles: stop acting like an arse and maybe you'll be right about that.

Chard: you aint wrong.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:33

Hakken: "Hah, stop acting he says. Chem dogs are the best there is at what we do charlie. This line won't fall."  

Mallus: "...How do you rate our chances?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:34

Chard: not sure. Inquisitor hasn't got me killed yet.

Charles just glares at him. a very intimidating glare.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 02:36

*Hakken returns it with practiced ease* 

Mallus: "Obviously..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 03:05

charles just sighs

Chard: mm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 03:08

Hakken: "Heh." 

Mallus: "It depends how many they bring."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 06:11

OOC: *Stands around awkwardly*
Soooo....what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 17:35

charles turns to walk away

Chard: true enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 17:39

Mac: "Don't worry Sir, he's just talkin to rile you. He'll follow orders and fight well."

Mallus: "But i expect it will be enough to overrun us. Given the size of the fleet we faced."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 17:45

Charles: good.

Chard: wouldn't be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 17:51

Tyren: "...Four battleships and a gloriana. Even with the hammer here we cannot engage that."

Mac: *nods*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 17:56

Chard: station's got defences.

Charles: you're all set?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 18:19

Mallus: "We assume."

Mac: "aye. *he chuckles* Emperor save whoever they send in here first."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 18:21

Chard: we know.

Charles: you know we likely cannot hold here forever, right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 18:26

Mac: *Laughs* "We're the guard, holding is what we do... But I've taken the liberty of picking a few fallback locations in the tunnels, already have some sandbags set up there. Theres a few good chokes near here."

Mallus: "Oh good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-05-04, 18:28

Charles: *grins* you continue to impress.

Chard: what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next