Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights Empty
PostSubject: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 22:54

"I suppose... "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:12

"With a complete lack of contact from your kinsmen, it stands to reason you'd choose the least aggressive person towards you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:16

"...I guess you're right..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:23

"I usually am."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:25

"Well then.... 'friend'...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:28

"Hmn... I suppose you can call me that, if it makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:30

*she chuckles a tad*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:36

"Forgive me if i don't return the gesture."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:45

"Right.... so in the morning we fight brettonians"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:45

"We do indeed. Although, with the expected resistance... Fight is perhaps too strong a word."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:46

"Not a lot of them?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:47

"A skeleton garrison. Enough to repel sea raiders, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:49

"right... so we go in. And we kill."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:53

"Not a complicated plan, but an effective one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:53

"Right... I'd say sigmar damn me for this...but he did that long ago"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:55

"In my experience, southern gods answer few prayers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:59

"In my experience, no gods do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:00

"I am living proof to the contrary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:01

"And you know that was your god, how exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:06

"Because i have spoken with him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:07

"Ha."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:10

"Tzeentch is a fickle god, playing a hundred games of chess simultaneously where each piece is a mortal life, he sees every possible future and guides us towards the one which most suits him, occasionally, a piece on the board requires... less subtle direction."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:12

"And you know for a fact it was tzeentch?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:18

"I know a god when i see one, this was no mere daemon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:19

"And you know it was your god?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:26

"He beat me at chess. No other god would beat a clairvoyant at chess."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:29

"....its a god, you do realise what you just said"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:30

"None of the other gods can pierce the veil of the future."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:36

"it's a god...pretty sure they could cloud your vision. Pretty sure there are mortal wizards who can do that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:39

"No, my vision was unclouded."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:52

"If it was clouded how would you know?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:55

"Clairvoyance is a delicate art, it is easy to see when something is altering it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:06

"Not if it's a god..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:09

"Which god, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:10

"Who knows? there are so many, who knows which are actually real? Maybe one that no one actually worships is the only real one."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:18

"Well, in that case i spoke to the one true god, in the guise of tzeentch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:19

"that I'll buy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:31

"I belive it to be more plausible tzeentch is a distinct entity."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:32

"Because that's what you grew up believing."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:34

"I grew up questioning the stories of the four mighty gods who watched over us. I had never seen them, nor seen anything they had done."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:35

"You were still taught about them. So whatever it was knew to take the form of one you knew."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:36

"An interesting hypothesis."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:46

"Who knows with gods"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:53

"I would simply ask, but that would invalidate the experiment somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:55

"Besides, who said gods have to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:57

"Tzeentch rarely is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:01

she smiles up at him for a moment "If you say so" *she looks down again. the smile starts to fade*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:05

"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:07

"I was just thinking...about how back home, mother and father would have hated me speaking ill of the gods like this....and I realised. I don't even remember their faces. Or their names."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:12

"I sympathize. names and faces blur after so long away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next