Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unrecorded sector - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:16

Freya ignores her and does what she did last night
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:20

She fidgets under her, breathing unsteadily
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:23

Zeera: sonova...
----------------
Arya: really?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:30

Bjourn: whereever you go i go
----____-----
She pulls fae to the bed mounts herself ontop of fae and continues to play with her and kiss her
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:32

OOC. ...dafuq am i reading here....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:32

Out if the corners if her eyes she saw little slim dark figures. Dark skeletons with red beady eyes. When they opened their mouths the inside of them were red. They somehow echoed insanity. Faelwen was stuck between calm and agitated, her forgetting continuous
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:33

An attempt to calm your IC girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:34

Arya: alright
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:35

Freya sees this isnt working like last night and headbutts her until she gets knocked out
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:38

With the first headbutt she grips her head in pain
"Ow..."
The followup making her dizzy
"Owwwww...."
The third
"Why won't the skeletons leave me alone...?"
The fourth knocks her out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:39

Bjourn smiles
Bjourn: what do you want to do do now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:41

She lays down next to her until she wakes up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:42

Arya: I don't know
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:43

Grognir: whats wrong daria
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:45

An hour passes by, then another, and another passes by. She remains unresponsive and in a state of comatose
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:48

Bjourn: want to keep swimming or do you want to get get on the boat
-___------
Freya falls asleep next to her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:55

Arya: I don't mind
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 16:59

eya's dreams are normal, but every now and again she finds a blackened skeleton where in her dream. Not an animated skeleton either, just a skeleton lying somewhere. Yet they aren't black from being burned. The bones are smooth like normal bones yet their black and scattered around her dream. They often arent where they were last time either when she looks again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:04

Ooc oh so freya is getting the darkness now
-------------------
Bjourn swims close to arya and begins to passionatly kiss her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:07

she does likewise
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:11

Grognir: are you okay daria
------------------
Arya feels something poke her
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:11

OOC aye, what's she gonna do about it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:13

Freya wakes up and unlocks the door she is screaming and holding her head
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:16

Faelwen is still comatose
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:17

Ooc. One.. Waitwut... Fae has a girlfriend?
Two, im here, but be advised that theres a storm brewing here, so if i happen to lose power, i may disappear, depending on how much charge my phone will have.
Three, i may also disappear sooner than usual, since i slept(more like napped) like 7 hours total since friday morning
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:19

OOC nono Naz, I ment she's your girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:20

Ooc. Oh... Dafuq is going on here anyway...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:33

OOC Faelwen's having an episode
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:35

arya turns to it
-----------
Daria: I'm fine
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:39

Bjourn: im sorry its a male reflex
He looks very embarased and he backs off
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:39

Grognir: you sure
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:44

Daria: why?
------------
Arya laughs
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:48

Ooc. So.... You guys wanna continue the civvies plot at long last?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:49

sure
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:52

Yea sure
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:53

TO THE BATCAVE!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 17:58

Bjourns face turns red
-------------____
Grognir your not worried about freya herc and faelwen
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:03

Arya stops laughing
----------------------------
Daria: why do you ask about that?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:08

Grognir: because well i care about you all your all such great friends
---___-----
Bjourn: its kinda hard not to do that when you have a naked beautifull woman hugging and kissing you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:11

Daria: fair enough
--------------------
Arya: heheh
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:14

Bjourn gets close and holds her very closely and laughing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:16

she joins in
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:20

Bjourn kisses her
Bjourn: i love you so much
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:20

Though asleep, somehow Faelwen could feel its waning power, like its source is lost. If she could actually think and not be in a coma she'd notice
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:24

Freya tries to wake up fae shacking her yelling for help anything she can
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:26

Her headbutting earlier was quite effective
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:28

Freya starts to loose her mind and starts thinking slaaneshi thoughts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:32

Daria: *behind Freya* Calm down and stand aside
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:33

Now there's a tall, slim lady, cloaked in darkness beginning to sing something foreign until it clicks in her head

As the lady sings the darkness dances around in her head. As it continues the lady slowly loses innocence as her eyes grow more sinister and the edges of her mouth crack, her face growing more demonic as her fingers elongate to claws. When the make singer steps in he seems average and cloaked. As he finishes his part his form rends itself as a predator takes his place before vanishing off. Then the singing lady steps in again staring into her imagination's eye with a predator's gaze

Faelwen is still asleep
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:34

Freya starts to freak out
Freya: skeletons everywhere
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 18:35

OOC oh yes the darkness breaking down a song was always in my head when I stepped to insanity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next