Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 18:16

Raeven: "Report to the quartermaster. He'll get you set up aboard."

Hera: "M... *she pauses for a moment, finding the words* My... lord."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 19:01

he salutes and goes to do so

Charles: *nods* My lord. 
Guilliman: Status?
Charles turns to hera, smiling. he's letting her take this one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 19:28

*she closes her eyes for a second, feeling for life around the station.* "There are three remaining.. Two. Remaining Iron warriors aboard my lord. Our own casualties are... thirty percent. Thankyou for your timely arrival."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 19:37

Guilliman: you are most welcome. The emperor protects, as you are all so fond of saying. What about the....locals?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 19:47

Hera: "I... Necrons my lord. He's..." *looks behind her at amonet* "Their leader"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 20:30

"I know what they are. Assessment?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 20:42

"They've shown no aggressive intentions. and have a significant enough presence, that i would advise against confrontation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 20:49

Guilliman: Appreciated. You and your people get some rest. You need it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 21:04

Hera: "My lord." *she salutes to him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 21:04

/Meanwhile in space\

*The remaining vessels in Roberts fleet have all grouped up not too far away as emergency repairs take place. Before finally returning back to wherever they came from*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-04, 22:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 21:14

guilliman replaces his helmet and walks back towards his men.

Charles: a living legend in the flesh. How do you feel? *to hera*

*noctis arrives at the quartermaster*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 21:15

Hera: "...."

*I wasn't really planning on rping that. it'd be kinda dull, chapter serf n all*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 21:32

Charles: come on. lets get back to the ship for now. Get everyone patched up and rested. Lord commander's orders.

*oh. skip with sallies then?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 21:40

*Ye*

Amonet is looking at the primarch, waiting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 22:13

a while later, noctis returns to the captain

after talking to his men, guilliman approaches the overlord. "Xeno."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 22:17

Amonet: "Lord commander. Shall we be civil about this and use eachothers titles?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 23:23

"I'm unfamiliar with necron titles."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 23:24

"I am Phaeron Amonet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 23:25

"Alright then, Phaeron."

OOC and raeven?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:00

Raeven: "Lieutenant."

Amonet: "lLet us be frank, From what i have gathered, your empire is intensely xenophobic."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:13

Noctis: Captain. The quartermaster was very helpful. My thanks.

Guilliman: considering various alien species pushed us to the brink of extinction with holocausts, mass slavery and various other horrific acts that would take hours to recount, I think you can understand the reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:23

Raeven: "Your men are settled in?"

Amonet: "Indeed, none the less my own species, i suspect. Some of my compatriots in the nobility have quite the one track mind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:28

Noctis: yes sir. I have no doubt you have questions.

Guilliman: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:34

Amonet: *he watches the scarabs working on his right arm, pondering for a moment* "So i propose this to you. Leave, issue an exclusion zone of this system, and i will refrain from expanding, and confine myself here, save for if you would be kind enough to inform me where these, 'Iron warriors' are based, so i may go and extract some revenge."

Raeven: "Yes i do. Although plenty will be answerable only by Lord Guilliman. *he sighs* Lets start off basics, what have they changed in the gene seed?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:39

Noctis: that I do not know the specifics of. It seems many flaws are still present with specific geneseeds as they could not be removed, but otherwise the seed has been generally enhanced.

Guilliman: the iron warriors are only one of a thousand enemies of ours. Enemies that infest the galaxy now like a plague. your proposal is...for the most part sound. But I would make one additonal request. Almost all of our enemies would gladly make an enemy of you aswell. The arrogant eldar, the horrific tyrands, to name but two. Turn your guns on them, and do not dare fire them at imperial citizens.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:48

Amonet: *he clicks his fingers against his 'mouth'* "Hmmm. I will need more information before i make a decision here, you understand. The Eldar are already my enemy, but i have yet to hear of these tyranids, and i do not know the status of galactic politics, the dominant forces and so on. It would be unwise to align myself with you, without knowing the other players, so to speak."

Raeven: "Hmmmn. Again i point towards the cursed founding, and pray this will not follow suit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:57

noctis nods in agreement

Guilliman: the tyranids are simple. they are a horde of alien creatures from outside the galaxy controlled by a powerful hivemind bent on consuming all organic matter, and as a result killing every living thing they encounter.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 00:59

Amonet: "............. I don't see them as a particular threat to my people."

Raeven: "I believe i need to talk to Lord Guilliman."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:01

Noctis: *nods* yes sir. Any other questions I may be able to answer?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:09

Raeven: "No, i think that will be all lieutenant..."

*Amonet does the cron equivalent of an eyebrow raise*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:16

Guilliman: They see organic life as prey. And non organic life as rival predators to be exterminated.

Noctis salutes again. Raeven can see something in the eyes of this warrior. A desire to prove himself, and knowing full well that he may be being looked down upon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:27

Amonet: "I will look into this further, but on an earlier point, i will put it bluntly, who is the dominant power in the galaxy."

*In raeven, he sees a stern commander, aged and somewhat cynical, but there is not a single thread of contempt for the primaris marine*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:33

OOC: If you age friends or family in London. Please check on them, there's been another terrorist attack.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:37

OOC: Yeah i saw. Fuckin lunatics
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:39

OOC: Ramadan. ISIS called for numerous attacks and it looks like their followers have answered.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:40

OOC: Isn't ramadan basically muslim christmas? Like, peace and love among all men shit?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:42

OOC: I've always assumed it was just a holy month where they can't eat during daylight hours.
Interesting tidbit, any act of faith committed during Ramadan is worth more to their faith than one not commuted during Ramadan.

Edit: Just gonna point out, I'm insanely critical of Islam.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:46

OOC: Im critical of all religion, they're fucking dumb
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:56

OOC: I understand their purpose, and I respect the right to religious freedom. Just don't try to convert me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 01:57

OOC: Nah they have no purpose in a modern age. they just gimp human progress.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 02:01

OOC: Maybe, but in the end nobody has the right to remove religion. It's such an important part of of culture and history that I think it will last well into the space age.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-04, 02:16

Guilliman: Mankind.

Noctis: Our honoured brother spoke highly of you, captain.

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=356
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20