Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights Empty
PostSubject: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:26

"Dragons are somewhat more rare."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:26

"And better conversation apparently"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:39

"Indeed. Dragons are legendarily intelligent. How did you meet one?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 16:05

"Well... was rather amazing actually. We'd been called south to fight a force of greenskins. Huge numbers of them. More than I'd ever seen in one place. We'd managed to intercept them before they got much further into wissenland.... do you know much about Nuln Vorstan?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 16:17

"I have heard of the jewel of the empire."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 16:22

"Well, every imperial state can bring artillery to bear.... but you haven't lived if you haven't seen the glory of the nuln guns in action. I though the very earth itself would shatter under the punishment they let loose on the greenskins."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 16:46

"And yet greenskins seem to charge through any such bombardment."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:01

"They kept coming. Despite the floor being carpeted by their own dead they kept coming. Then the wind itself began to change... it felt cold. Like the wind of death itself."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:26

"I've felt that before.... A mage?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:29

"Not... quite. Elspeth von Draken. Head of the amethyst college in nuln. Riding atop her Carmine Dragon."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:40

"Hmmn... Someone i will have to face. no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:41

"...pray that you don't."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 19:33

"She's a mage. Unless she's ten times more powerful than me. we'll be evenly matched."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 19:56

"I don't know if she is... but her dragon definitely is"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:01

"Probably... Hm... I'll have to organise a cabal for that eventuality."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:04

"....Have you ever seen a carmine dragon, Vorstan? do you know what they can do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:09

"Dragons of death, correct? No foe is invincible, we'll just have to plan effectively."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:14

"It single handedly routed the orcs.... I saw it's breath attack used on the warboss. he was dust in seconds."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:47

"Hmm... Now that could be difficult. I'd need to observe the process to devise an appropriate ward."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:53

"I don't think you'd have the chance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:54

"Hmmm... How long must a dragon wait before breathing again?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:59

"Don't know. Wasn't long."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 23:48

"Hmn... Troubling."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 00:23

"Anyway. she basically single handedly routed the entire orkish army"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 21:54

"Thats very worrying."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 21:57

"what was that about southerners being weak?" *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 22:56

"On average."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:03

"You're sure you've got no stories about is not being weak?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:45

"Hmmm... Well there was something thorgar told me once."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:47

"I'm listening"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:56

"Before he commanded one of his own, he was part of another warband. With an exceptionally incompetent leader."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:06

"go on"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:09

"He managed to make his way, a decent distance into the imperial heartland, through a mixture of luck, and brute force. He was Khornate. of course."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:15

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:31

"Then they threw a real army at him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:34

"How did that go?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:40

"Their general was tactically competent. Drew him in with a third of his force, the  encircled him with the other two thirds."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:42

"Bulls horns eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:43

"Indeed. They surrounded the warband whole cloth. Then started to slaughter them like cattle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:49

"Then what?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:58

"Thorgar led a counter charge. though the weakest part of their line. He rallied as many full blooded warriors who would follow, and charged."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:02

"guessing he survived. Cause he's alive."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:25

"He did. Led the charge through the empire line. The warriors who survived swore by him after. Started his own little warband. Heigen was one of them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:28

"What happened to the other chaos warriors. Guessing they all died?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:30

"Slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:50

"Not bad"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 21:56

"Stupidity allowed it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 21:57

"That why he's scared to get into a proper fight with us?" *he can tell she's just joking*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 22:13

"Oh trust me, when thorgar engages the empire in open warfare, your generals won't know what hit them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 22:42

"You seem awfully confident"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next