Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 22:42

"You seem awfully confident"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 22:52

"Experience teaches."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 22:56

"Does he have enough?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 23:00

"Plenty. He's a brilliant strategist. And with a clairvoyant at his disposal..."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 23:09

"Guess we'll see eh?" *she smiles and drinks. the two drink n talk for quite a while, i'm running out of things to say XD*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 23:14

*How hammered do they get?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 23:15

*no matter how much they drink, Rosa does not appear intoxicated. Vorstan...up to you*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 00:24

meanwhile to the north, the imperials have set up camp not far from the mountains of bretonnia for the night, preparing to march again come morning.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 00:31

*By morning scouts report a small company marching toward a nearby village*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 00:35

a force of outriders is dispatched to investigate
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 00:37

*They discover a group of about 60 men marching*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 00:51

they merely observe from a distance for now, trying to see if they can figure out who these men are
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 00:56

*They don't fly a banner representative of any nation, they're probably mercenaries*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:04

they report this back and continue to observe for now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:18

*The group go to the aforementioned village and start stocking up on supplies, while the Imperial scouts come head to head with a small group of mercenary scouts*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:22

the outriders ready their weapons but do not aim them. the outriders' leader speaks. "Identify yourselves, in the name of the emperor!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:30

???: Scouts of Condotierre Balendin Longinus. Who the hell are you?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:31

Leader: Outriders of Reikland.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:32

???: Wonderful, where there's 1 there's a hundred of you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:41

"Charming..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:43

???: Wot is it yoo want den?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:45

"You're near our camp. The general ordered us to find out who the hell you were"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:47

???: Ya not invandin breton'ya are ye?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 01:50

"Aiding them on the emperor's order. Bretonnia is under attack from beastmen and the forces of chaos"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 02:04

"G'luck with that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 09:06

*Vorstan is head down on the table asleep. five empty wine bottles next to him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 16:43

Outrider: what about you?

Rosa finishes her drink. upon seeing vorstan like that, she scratches a note for him in the table then gets up and walks out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:24

Scout: Bin hired ta protect t'local village, poor bastards. Beastmen bin raidin em
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:30

"Hm. Gonna have to report this back to the general. He may want to speak with your leader."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:36

Scout: Won'erful...I'll ave t tell mine too
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:39

*does she go anywhere specific?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:45

*when thorgar and heigen get back, Rosa's hanging around near the city gate*

Outrider: right. *turns to his men* Back to camp men! *ride off*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:47

*The scouts watch before doing the same*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 17:53

*A little while later a small group approaches the village. At their head is the powerful figure of a knight griffon, clad head to toe in gothic plate armour, mounted on the terrifying form of a large, armoured demigryph*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:00

Thorgar: "Decided to take a watch duty did you girl?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:03

"Got bored and wandered off actually"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:05

*Stood before them is a tightly packed spearwall with a single man wearing what looks like Tilean plate*

armour:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:12

the knight reaches up and removes his helmet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:15

*The man watches*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:17

Knight: Am I to presume you are this Balendin Longinus?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:20

Thorgar: "Hmn" *he walks on past through the shattered gates*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:22

OOC: Bell end Longinus XD

Balendin: *Nods* And you are?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:35

Knight: Henry Var Attre, of the knights Griffon

Rosa drops down next to the group and decides to walk with them. "So where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:41

Balendin: A pleasure, so what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:42

Thorgar: "A shrine to some southern god." *Its very obvious he's not in the mood*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:45

Henry: may we talk somewhere a tad more...private?

Rosa: hm.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:51

Balendin: I don't keep secrets from my men, if you have anything important to say, say it here.
*He hears several murmers of agreement from Balendins men*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:53

Heigen: "Smashed it to bits aint painted the walls red with that little priest. Shoulda seen it girl."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 18:58

Rosa: not bad.

Henry: *eyebrow raise* Very well.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 19:17

Balendin: *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 19:23

Heigen: "She had a disappointing amount of blood, even hung from her ankles with no head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer Fantasy-
Jump to: