Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 14:27

"unfortunately not. You'll have to deal with carrion."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 14:35

"Damn"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 14:57

*she climbs the staircase, and out into the light*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 15:12

he follows behind
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 15:15

*Six chaos warriors are wandering the village, kicking in doors, hunting for hiding peasants.*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 15:27

"They look bored"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 15:31

"I only allowed them a pair of horsemen. I killed the rest."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 15:52

"You sure I can't give em some...entertainment? Besides....with you included there's seven of ye. one too many."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:12

*She thinks about this for a few moments* "No, thorgar would be upset."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:13

"Upset with infighting in chaos worshippers? Sounds like a stuck up arse."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:17

"He's not..." *she sounds insulted by proxy* "He's the favoured of chaos, carrying out their will."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:18

"The nature of chaos is ta fight itself lass."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:21

"Until someone is strong enough to lead it." *She chuckles* "Assuming you could kill one of his chosen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:23

"Ya mean this lot?" *gestures to her six warriors* "Stand back n i'll show ye."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:31

"No killing." *she slides out the crescent blade again, this time, drawing its sister as well.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:33

"That a threat?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:36

"Congratulations norscan. You know what bared steel means."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:53

"*grins* Alright, I'll play yer damn game. They'll all still be breathin when I'm done with em"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 16:58

*she slides her blades back into sheathes hidden by her flowing mane of crimson hair, and addresses the warriors* "This norscan thinks he can put you all down. prove him wrong, but leave him breathing."

*The first of the warriors steps up. Clad in rust red armour, with an axe held in two hands, forged of black iron* "Come test your mettle, norscan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:00

he laughs. quietly at first but getting louder. suddenly his torso starts to spasm and bulge, to the point the skin all down his front tears open.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:15

Rusted Warrior: "Skin wolf!" *he looks at zyleena* "Its a skin wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:16

in moments the gigantic wolf form has torn its way out of the man, hulking over the chaos warriors before it, with a terrifying bestial grin. Moments later it pounces on the first man, tearing his weapons from his grasp and pinning him to the floor, before taking both fists and in one blow, smashing him around the head so hard, it dents his helm and knocks him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:39

*The second warrior moves in, still respecting the one on one example set by his fallen comrade. he raises a shield, and charges, sword held low*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:44

the wolf already knew he was coming, and turns to him, charging angrily. just before it enters swinging range he leaps, landing on the warrior with such force he smashes him to the floor, the sheer impact, once again, knocking him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:50

Zyleena: "Alright. I've seen enough man wolf."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 17:51

the wolf looks at the other warriors, seeing what they do
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 18:00

*they're wary still, blades and shields raised, but none of them advance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 18:14

"is that fear I smell?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 18:32

*zyleena starts walking towards him* "Yes. Of me, not you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 20:26

"No....*sniffs* They know I could butcher them in moments....they fear us both"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-28, 20:30

Zyleena: "I would take your head first."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 09:10

*grins*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 09:15

"You've earned an audience with thorgar." *she flicks a hand at the conscious warriors* "Carry your worthless brothers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 09:23

the wolf chuckles. moments later it falls to the floor, as the norscan within tears his way out
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 09:24

"An interesting gift the gods have bestowed upon you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 17:48

he chuckles as he tears himself free of the wolf "Aye, tis"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 18:50

*she clicks her talons on the stone flags impatiently. standing some distance away, in the direction of the town* "Now move."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-29, 20:44

he approaches her "Chill yer tits lass"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-31, 00:34

Zyleena: "Respect is simply beyond you, isn't it norscan?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-31, 01:01

"Never met a man worth much more than food."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-31, 01:06

Zyleena: "I'm going to enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-07-31, 22:05

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20