Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 22:42

*the kroot enter their own pods, kerak enters max's* "We go to the fight now yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 22:52

"Yes, we're going to the fight"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 23:17

*Heads directly to the closest airlock*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 00:36

Laurence: "Tipped with something?"

kerak: "Good. We're running out of fresh meat."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 00:50

Max: "We restocked days ago"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 00:56

Kerak: "Not fresh. Four day old."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 00:57

Max: "Right"
*Max pushes the launch button and the pods are sent hurtling toward the enemy cruiser*
"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 01:12

Charles: aye. My own little recipe.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 09:26

*Opens the airlock and walks out*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 10:04

Kerak: "Blades and beaks are sharp." *With that he dons the heavy mask that completes his makeshift armour.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 10:04

Laurence: "Really? can i see? I have a fondness for poisons."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 10:36

"Why not" *he stands up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 11:24

*Laurence closes the book, and slides it back into its slot in the bookshelf*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 11:28

Charles goes over to a desk and unlocks a drawer on it, pulling out a sheet of paper with notes on it. he hands it over.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 11:37

*He reads said note, stroking the 7'o'clock shadow of his unshaven face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 11:44

*there are several things on there he's never even heard of*
"That stuff'll bring down even a dark eldar Pain engine in a few shots"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 11:54

"Really?... now that is impressive... From what i gather... its a neurotoxin?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 11:56

"Partially. You'd be amazed what you find in a haemonculus den. Even more amazed when you learn to synthesise the stuff. Wasn't gonna leave that place standing, so I left a rather explosive surprise for the owner after I took what I could."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 12:10

Laurence: "That makes two of us who've learnt a few tricks from the haemonculi."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 12:11

he chuckles
"You aren't wrong"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 12:38

Laurence: "Although i dealt with the issue slightly different."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 12:52

"Namely?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 15:31

(Himfea) *The Golden figure is now in the cold darkness of space. Directly infront of him is a large Imperial Dominator cruiser, behind him is Max's pirate cruiser, and to his immediate left he sees 12 boarding torpedos*
OOC: Dominator class.
Spoiler:
Boarding Torp (First 'canon' image)
Spoiler:
-

Max: "This is where the fun begins"
*The pods grind their way through the Dominator's armour with little effort and rapidly come to a halt within the hull, able to safely disgorge their passengers*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 21:49

*the kroot, fierce melee fighters, dominate in the enclosed space. the combination of heavy armour, sharp claws and crushing beaks, men are torn asunder in their hundreds.*

Laurence: "Kill them all and take everything?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 21:51

"In my case, It was take useful things and then blow the place, which I assume killed them all so....not too different"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 22:20

*Endless waves of Ratings and slaves charge the boarders as they cut their way to the bridge. Max himself proves to be a rather competent fighter as he easily carves his way through the enemy, with swords and guns bouncing harmlessly off his armour*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 22:42

*Kerak leads always from the front, the makeshift heavy armour he wears deflecting all incoming blows, and quickly becoming drenched in blood from the assault. the kroot call to eachother in high avian screeches, taking obvious joy in the slaughter*

Laurence: "Same outcome."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 22:51

Charles: Indeed. There are many xenos who deserve to live more than we imperials give them credit for. Haemonculi are not among them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 22:53

Laurence: "... Struggling to think of a race i wouldn't wipe out."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 22:54

"Remove the influence of the ethereals and the Tau are savable. Eldar have their uses depending on the situation. And as for others.... well how about your little friend?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 22:56

Laurence: "He's human enough for me. The tau are weak, and the eldar are.. well they're the eldar. They fucked a god into existence and yet continue to be assholes with a superiority complex."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:06

"The tau are only weak cause their empire is small. And have you heard of the new group of eldar, Laurence? The Ynnari?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:21

Laurence: "And because their genetics are terrible. And no."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:27

"Well. Fun fact. There's a new eldar faction, with members from all three of the primary. They worship the now awakening god of death, Ynnead. And it was the Emmisary of this god who aided Cawl in helping the lord commander wake up from his daemon induced slumber. The Ynnari are able to house the souls of the dead, without a soulstone, within their bodies, empowering them to greater feats in battle. Very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:28

Laurence: "So the lord commander is sustained with xeno tech... Interesting... A new god? That complicates things."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:29

"Not Xenotech. Xeno Psychic abilities restored him. Yvraine, her name is, is a powerful psyker of this death god, and used her powers to restore his soul, as Cawl's technology restored his body."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:29

*Max guides the Kroot deeper into the cruiser and they quickly come upon a group of marines who have formed a shield wall*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:30

Laurence: "Hmmmn... We'll have to watch him for any sign of xeno influence..."

*the kroot warriors, arrayed beside kerak, clad in the same heavy armour, a full 11 strong warriors.* Kerak: "What to do cap-tan?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:33

Charles: I did my own digging. He's clean. The Eldar simply saw that with cadia fallen, The imperium is in a bad situation. And if we fall... well, nothing to distract slaanesh's followers from finally ending their dying race.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-23, 23:53

Laurence: "Using us as a meat shield as usual... i'll have to have a word."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-24, 00:02

Charles: quite. However, at least they're being blatant about it this time. And it still helps us.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2017-06-24, 00:02

Laurence: "I will admit that the eldar have been useful in the past. And their biology is remarkable."

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=357
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20