Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:27

Caiber: came to check on you. See how you were doing.

Xa'ven: ah. Sorry, haven't met him yet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:29

Laurence: "Oh... good... good. Working for charles now, properly. Agreed on that... had a chat with Hera, for the first time since... she almost died... yeah. Productive."

Su'nan: "...You didn't have chaplains?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:34

Caiber: how did that go?

Xa'ven: no, we've served beside them. I've just yet to meet the one of whom you speak.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:36

Laurence: "Good... interesting girl." *he seems distinctly distracted.*

Su'nan: *he gestures towards where he is in the hangar, milling about* "That one."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:40

Caiber:...what is it?

Xa'ven: oh. Right.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:40

Laurence: "What?"

Su'nan: "He's a good sort."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 23:42

Caiber: something's up. spit it out.

Xa'ven: if you say so.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 00:30

*Several hours later Max returns to his ship after having pacified the second cruiser. His armour carries numerous scars from the battle. His helmet is missing a rather large chunk revealing his right eye, his cuirass is littered with bullet holes, his gauntlets are barely holding together after what looks like a power weapon ate into them, and finally his face carries a fresh cut likely from the round that blew through his helmet. His men are in a similar condition, their armour is practically ruined and they all look like dead men walking*

(They're in the docking bay)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 20:47

Laurence: *something of the hard man who saved caiber from a scrap yard snaps back into existence* "brushing past the obvious lack of respect, I'm thinking, and about what doesn't concern you."

Su'nan: "anyway, I have some adjustments to my gear to make, and you boys have settling in to do. Reconvene here at 0700?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 20:50

*one of Kerak's pack, his elite among the kindred, an albino female almost as tall as he, is standing in the hangar. Bandaged cover wounds in her torso and left arm, blood soaking into the white linen. No one else is nearby save for the various deck apes and ground crews who service the hangar bays inhabitant ships.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:11

Caiber: that's more like you....

Xa'ven: yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:14

Laurence: "Yes thank you for snapping me out of my reverie." *the tone in his voice speaks the exact opposite*

Su'nan: "dismissed." *he waves them off with a hand, and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:16

caiber rolls his eyes

*they do so*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:27

Laurence: "the combination of sleep and things going well was nice." *narrows his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:28

Caiber: was?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:29

Laurence: "You ruined it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:30

"How exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:34

Laurence: "Reminding me of shit, now did you have an actual reason for coming?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:39

Caiber: no, I was just, ya know, maybe a little concerned about someone who i give a slight degree of a shit about?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:44

Laurence: *he blinks a few times, remembering the dark places he went because of his desire to slaughter jax and serah, to hang their entrails from the glow globes and scream his victory into the halls... no. no you're better than that. and caiber dragged you out of it.* "Yeah well... I'm fine..." *he pauses again.* "Thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:52

snarky smile "No problem"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:53

Laurence: "How did you find the battle?" *he says this stepping back into his billet, expecting caiber to follow*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:00

"Not the worst i've been in" *he does*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:02

Laurence: "I somehow think you're lying."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:04

"The fight with the black armoured astartes was my toughest. Well, toughest that I won."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:05

Laurence: "Black with silver arms or just black?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:07

Caiber: Black with one silver arm. other shoulder was various colours.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:11

Laurence: "Blackwatch, well theres a thing. Don't tell charles' pet space marines. they're the same and they will definitely kill you for it."

*Jax walks into the astartes' forge, with a box full of parts, and his augmetic arm partially assembled, he steps through the door, and starts peering around the room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:15

OOC *deathwatch
IC Caiber: I'm surprised they haven't tried to already.

Crach is in there working on something
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:20

Jax: *Awkwardly standing in the doorframe, seems like he's looking for something*

Laurence: "They've probably read my file. not worth the trouble just for some xeno. But a xeno who's killed brother deathwatch...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:21

Crach: sumthin up?

Caiber: oh. fun.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:24

Max: *Removes his helmet and limps over to the Kroot female, while his men get to work on moving the dead and wounded to the medical and cemetery bays* "That was far harder than I expected..." *A fresh wad of blood runs down his face, painting his cheeks a deep scarlet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:27

Kroot: "Hurt, captain?" *she speaks in heavilly accented low gothic, below even keraks battle communication, where he forgets words in the rush.*

Jax: "I was just... looking. The scion forge doesn't have a needle point soldering iron. Kinda need it for my augs, fat nose'll fry something."

Laurence: "Yep. You'd be kinda fucked."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:28

Crach: Augs? Aye, I know a thing or two 'bout them.

Caiber: I mean.... I'm pretty sure I'd win.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:30

Max: "Badly enough to scare Akira, but I'll live" *He wipes the blood off of his face a grimaces as his glove opens one of the cuts*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:33

Jax: "Oh i wouldn't waste your time.. lord. just... looking for a tool." *Crach can see the usual deal, jax is in awe of him, keeping a sembelence of composure by sheer weight of experience with such things*

Laurence: "Against all of them? maybe one of them, all of them, fucked mate."

*the kroot steps towards him* "I take you doctor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:35

Crach: don't be such a damn suck-up. I'm no lord.

Caiber: I killed my fair share of them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:38

Max: *Nods* "A good idea"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:39

Laurence: "With your... whats the collective noun for... cult, thats the one. with your cult with you."

Jax: "....Not much experience with astartes. Was expecting... something... not that." *he walks into the room proper*

*The albino kroot bends down slightly, then scoops him up under his knees and behind his back, carrying him wedding style before he's able to object*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:41

Caiber: they did their job. I did mine. More than a few fell to my blade alone.

Crach: ah, you were expectin one o them stuck up bastards like the ultramarines eh? well we got some o them elsewhere if ye'd rather talk to them. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:44

Laurence: "They were also meatshields. so you didn't have a full squad of xeno murdering experts coming at you."

Jax: "no they usual try to kill me. I think i'll stick with... Throne... uhhhh... Wolves... Space wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:46

Crach: *laughs* Did the dirty great wolf head on my shoulder give it away? Or were it my charmin demeanour

Caiber: well....yes I did.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:47

Max: *Momentary silence* "I can walk you know"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-07-28, 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:54

Jax: "I'm not exactly a learned man lor... uh. what do i call you?"

Laurence: "Bullshit. You did not kill, a full squad of astartes trained to kill xenos. thats like me slaughtering a squad of grey knights... you have no idea what those are and forget i mentioned them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:55

Caiber: doubting my skills boss?

Crach: Name's Crach. Just call me by me damn name. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:57

Laurence: "Thats what bullshit means kiddo."

Jax: "Right... anyway... that soldering iron? I'm kinda in pieces here." *His arm's panelling has been removed along the bicep and lower arm areas, exposing the intricate working inside, crach can tell this is high quality stuff.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:04

Caiber: you clearly didn't see how many of those silver space marines i killed in our last fight then.

Crach: come 'ere, let me 'ave a look at ye. Considerin 'ow shoddy most work I see on guardsman augs is, I can probably make a few improvements.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:11

Laurence: "I bet my count was higher." *Flashes his teeth*

Jax: "These babies haven't been guard issue since seventy eight." *he walks over*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:12

Caiber: I mean, you do have a rather large advantage.

Crach: customization eh? *chuckles* The martians must hate ye. *he inspects it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:16

Laurence: "Being a

*Theres... some things in there he hasn't seen before. some white plastic looking material making up some of the internal structure, and some kind of non standard power cell gently humming in the bicep cavity.* "Oh boy would they hate this... Seven eighty. even. I'm terrible at dates."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:23

OOC wat
IC Crach: aye, not bad at all laddie. *jax finally notices the slightly gigantic augmented wolf sat in the corner watching him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next