Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Azrok
Captain Raeven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 06:21

??? George...)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 14:08

Laurence: *Winks* "Go have a chat with charles or hera, you haven't introduced yourself yet. Now, i have to go do some heresy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 18:41

Caiber: should be fun

Skitarii: Affirmative.

*from the door* "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 19:42

Robert: *Nods* "Please lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 20:44

Laurence: "Oh it always is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 20:54

"why do you wish to meet the archmagos?"

Caiber: I'll talk to the girl. Less dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 20:57

Laurence: "Mildly." *he smiles* "Don't die kid. I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 20:59

Caiber: Will try.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 21:08

*he whistles, a high note, then a low one, and gestures to the door with his head* "Out the room then. I have some setting up to do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 21:12

caiber walks off and decides to find hera
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 21:28

*After asking around, he find is told hera is training alone in the gym.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 21:40

he heads there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 21:40

Rob: "A business proposition"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:08

*he finds hera, her stormcoat and shirt are thrown over a weight stand, she's stripped to her undershirt and breeches, practising sword drill with a light sabre. She's a little slow, not used to the weapon, and her footwork appears more suited to a two handed polearm. Still. the padded target she's hitting would be quite dead by now if it were a person.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:10

he politely announces himself.
"Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:11

"More information required"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:15

"You're forgeworld is highly reliant on outside resources. The recent expansion of the Eye of Terror has made accurate warp travel virtually impossible. I shall propose that I start supplying your forgeworld and in return, your Archmagos will allow me to make use of the orbital docking facilities"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:20

*she turns slowly, and upon seeing him, draws a laspistol from its holster on her thigh with a snap second movement, and aims it squarely at his head*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:22

*all three hands go up*
"Can't say I didn't expect this."

Skitarii: analyzing.... priority subroutines engaged....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:24

R: "...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:27

Hera: "You're the creature Laurence keeps around." *She does not lower the pistol.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:30

Caiber: I'm no threat to you. My name is Caiber. I work for laurence, and as a result, now work for you. I came to introduce myself, and let you know I'm at your disposal. If you need me to explain why the hell a hybrid is working for an inquisitorial agent, I will be happy to.

Skitarii: loading.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:34

R: *Looks to his bodyguards and shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:36

*She keeps the laspistol aimed* "Start explaining."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:38

caiber explains the whole story up till laurence picked him up. dead daughters includes.

skitarii: confirmed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:39

R: "What has been confirmed?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:53

*About the dying daughters part, hera's aim drops to his knees, the pistol aimed from the hip. She doesn't interrupt. Or make any movements other than that.* "I see. You consider yourself human, more than xeno then?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:55

"to be honest...I dont know. Not my place to say."

Skitarii: Prioritisation.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 22:59

She hears a knock in binary clearly stating who it is
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:00

Hera: *She holsters her pistol* "well... One less tyranid trying to kill us all is a plus, i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:05

Caiber: Trust me. If anyone has reason to hate the hive fleets, it's me. *lowers his arms, and offers his most human arm to her to shake*

*pause at the door* "Hold on I'm not dressed!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:12

Retcon

Last edited by Azrok on 2017-08-01, 23:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:14

Rob: "How long will I have to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:16

Hera: *She takes her hand.* "I share the sentiment. I lost four hundred and sixty two men to them." *the look in her eyes tells him she remembers the number by heart.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:19

OOC...I was unaware this silent sister is that head over heels about the medic....
IC Skitarii: calculating.

Caiber: then, if I may be so bold, I hope we can get past my.... physical setbacks, so as to bring joint retribution to those bastards.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:21

Hera: *She pauses, thinking* "You're far from the strangest person I've found myself trusting recently. I think we can."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:22

*Rob Gestures for his bodyguards to leave and return to the ship, with both obeying his orders instantly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:26

he smiles
Caiber: glad to hear it. So, to be blunt, Laurence is busy, and I'm more than a tad certain that accidentelly pissing off charles would result in my immediate termination with nothing I could possibly do about it.

Skitarii:.... complete. Six hours.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:28

Rob: "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:31

She waits
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:32

Hera: "Charles isn't like that... He wouldn't."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:36

Caiber: I wouldn't know. I just know what he's capable of.

Skitarii: thanks are unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:38

She waits tapping the door in binary *please we need to talk*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:38

R: "I shall wait aboard my ship" *He turns to leave*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:41

Hera: "I assume laurence has talked about him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:48

Caiber: somewhat. Anyway. What would you have me do, my lady? *he's being deliberately very polite and subservient*

the skitarii let him

*after a few minutes the door opens*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-01, 23:51

*Rob returns to Alana*
"I've got some good news"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:00

Hera: "Stop calling me, my lady, for starters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:01

Caiber: yes ma'am.

Alana: *groaning as she wakes up* huh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:04

Rob: "We've got the meeting, looks like your idea might payoff"
*Leans against the wall looking smug*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:05

she yawns, rubbing her eyes as she gets up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next