Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Azrok
Captain Raeven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:52

Caiber: no... just a tad puzzled

Charles: Mac, you wound me with your word. *obvious sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 22:59

Jack: "I like a good challenge."

Mac: "Would done a lot worse with the shotgun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:00

Charles chuckles at that

Caiber:... oh fun.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:28

"Surely there is something for me to do on this ship, other than sitting here trying to design suits... I wouldn't mind taking a craft to investigate some signals either." He walked into the range, grabbing the nearest rifle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:29

Jack: "No? hmn. Buzzkill."

Mac: "Point remains." *he waves his shotgun in a vaguely agressive manner* "I'm gonna ram this up abaddons arse."

Jax: "Ain't my call. I'm along for the ride, spending some time with my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:30

Caiber: if you insist.....

Charles: you'll die before you get close. You do realise.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:32

"Ah, children... I had three sons... I'm sure my betrayal hurt them greatly, as well as their military careers, perhaps it will drive them to step out of my shadow. Whatever fate befalls them I wish them well, as only a traitor father could." He stepped up to a booth, shouldering the rifle, becoming familiar with it.

"How old is your daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:50

Jax: *unholsters a heavy, slab sided revolver from his hip.* "Twenty six years, she's got an older sister, that ones thirty."

Jack: *a grin spreads across his face*

Mac: "Just fucking watch me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:53

Caiber:... *sighs before entering a duellist stance*

Charles:... have you ever fought an astartes terminator, Mac?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:01

Mac: "Aye. They're scary fuckers."

Jack: *he raises one blade first, like a fencer, and hangs the other by his side in a low defensive stance.*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:02

"When I last saw them, my first was thirty one, my second was twenty six and my third was seventeen... But we Tau like to use cryogenics to keep commanders for many years, if they have made something of themselves, perhaps they have as well... we only count the years we have been out of cryo." The gun had no kick in his hands, how curious.
These were the lasguns that the Gue'la used? In-efficient, surely could be more powerful, he'd seen it himself in the Imperiums shocktroops, perhaps these were the mass-produced kind.

No wonder the Tau were so deluded in thinking the Imperium had inferior technology, they never grasped the span of their empire as he had.

"Do they hold rank?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:08

Jax: *he chuckles* "Oh yes, higher than i ever got, Hera, the younger one, she's the inquisitors apprentice, and my eldest, akira, A Pirate queen, so she tells me." *he levels the pistol downrange in his augmetic hand, and pulls the trigger. The hammer is pulled back, and for a fraction of a second seems to hang there, before slamming down, issuing a thunderous bark as the powder charge ignites and propels the bullet downrange. The target paper is torn from the holder. The cylinder of the revolver rotates, chambering a new round.*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:12

He smiles, letting a volley of red beams across the distance, scoring hits centre mass as he warmed up to the rifle.
"It is a shame I can not speak of my families accomplishments, perhaps one day I'll meet them, but I doubt it will be a pleasant meeting.

Lances of red light struck out at the targets head, burning through the paper until all that remains is a slowly growing, smouldering hole.
"Although... I think i'd fear their mother more."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:17

OOC: On the subject of Akira, it's your turn :p
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:17

Jax: "Mothers are a force to be reckoned with, to be sure." *he smiles, pops the cylinder of his pistol, exposing eight bullets. He pulls the spent one free, drops it, and pulls a replacement from a bandolier at his hip, sliding it in.* "Have you ever heard of the sisters of battle?"

OOC: where were we?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:19

OOC: Dream Max just threw summoning the daemon as an idea at her
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:25

"Not in combat, but I have met one... she was with you I believe, from what I have heard they are zealots, to your Imperial Faith. I would give a suit for a squad of 'Sisters of Battle.', I have a lot of respect for warriors, even if they would wish to skin me." He dumps the rest of the power pack into the paper target, intent on incinerating it.

"...Maybe not my suit though."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:27

Jax: "That particular sister, is my wife... She's rather tolerant for a sororitas."

Akira: "...The libraries aboard the hive probably have some... less than holy books."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:29

"Ah, perhaps she would prefer to flay me instead of skinning me alive?" He stepped back from the booth, ejecting the empty charge pack before turning to Jax with a straight face.

"That was a joke."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:33

Max?: "Oh probably"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-08-11, 01:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:39

Jax: "She's more into burnings"

Akira: "Alright, when we get back... we'll look."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:45

"Something we share in common, perhaps I'd be better served among the zealous... they could even throw all the holy water they want on my suit, might counter-act the xeno stink." He set the rifle down, looking for something with more firepower.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:47

Max?: "I didn't expect you to agree so quickly"

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:51

Akira: "Revenge sweetheart... its probably my main motivation for everything."

Jax: "You stink just like the rest of us. Fyceline, sweat and blood."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:55

Max?: *He chuckles* "Everything?"

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 01:01

Akira: "Money, revenge... or you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 01:10

Max?: *Smiles* "There you go, it's not just revenge"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 02:15

Akira: "You named our ship, after my revenge... Its a fairly prominent feature apparently."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 02:21

Max?: "It's a fitting name"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 08:45

"My men are more than meatbags, Marshal. Anyway, I'm expecting coordinates from you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 14:49

Akira: "That it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 18:21

Max?: "That and I nicked it from ancient Terran history"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:35

Caiber: I'm assuming nothing lethal.

Charles: well first, to get to your quarry, you'd have to get past the bringers of despair. These are some of the most dangerous 'men' in all the galaxy. They are the survivors of the justaerin terminators of the sons of horus legion, the personal terminators of the arch-traitor horus himself, now the personal bodyguards of warmaster abbadon. They have over ten thousand years of experience in warfare, mac. They've killed more men and fought in more battles than you can even imagine.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:46

Mac: "Well, i don't know much about the crimson slaughter. But they were some hard fuckers."

Jack: "If you want to be boring, sure."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:49

Charles: I'll be blunt. The crimson slaughter are children compared to the elite of the black legion, Mac.

Caiber:... No seriously, cause I know for a fact I have ways to end your life in a blink....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:55

Jack: "Come on then." *he keeps eyes locked with caiber*

Mac: "Well i got some practice to be doing then."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:58

Caiber: Who said I'm making the first move?

Charles:.... *sighs* If you're so set on this..... the least I can do is give you what I know on the warmaster himself I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:07

Mac: "I'm mostly kiddin. Sure if i see the bastard i'll go for him, but i'm not going on a one man crusade."

*Jack smiles, and moves forwards in a startlingly short space of time, locking the raised blade in his right hand against the bonesword, then following a split second later with the tip of the other sword aimed at caiber's sternum.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:11

Charles: You wouldn't rob a man the chance to show off how much he knows on the subject would you? *grin*

Caiber grabs the sword aimed at his sternum in his rending claw, gripping it hard, the talons able to grip the weapon without any damage to themselves, as he keeps jack's other blade locked with his bonesword, using his superior strength to hold jack where he is, lest risk counterattack. At that point, he simply takes his needle pistol, and shoots jack under the arm with it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:24

Mac: "I was gonna... With a shotgun."

*the moment caiber grabbed his sword, he let go of it, grabbing the pommel of his other sword, and twisting with his full bodyweight, driving the crossguard up into caibers face, the change of stance causes the needle pistol to miss by a fraction*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:25

OOC: *Appears as if by magic*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:28

OOC: Oh ello. I forgot to reply to ye didn't i?

Akira: "Of course you did. Nerd."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:29

OOC: Yup

Max?: "Wow, woooow" *he chuckles* "So where d'you reckon this book'll be?"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-08-12, 02:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:30

Charles: Well, You want him dead. Only fair I let you know what you'd be up against if you did.

Caiber ducks under the crossguard strike, throwing the second power sword aside before grabbing a hold of one of jack's arms with it. Tight. he then begins to deliver a series of swings with his bonesword, forcing the mostly immobile now jack to keep his other arm busy. He follows this with a knee to the mostly unprotected midsection of his opponent, and in the split second jack reels from this, he lets go of the arm, and grabs jack by the throat with his rending claw, pinning him against the wall, keeping his bonesword in place to prevent any kind of swing with the power sword. "Clever dodge there. You're good."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:40

Jack: "You're not bad either. Can obviously tell a blunted powersword from an active one."

Mac: "I want him more than dead. I want him chained screaming to a basilisks gun barrel."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:43

Caiber: I've fought more than my fair share of people using those. *lets go of him* They're not breathing anymore.

Charles: my point still stands. *he walks over to the nearby hovertable and taps some keys. an image of abaddon appears, but during the great crusade* Ezekyle Abaddon. First captain of the sons of horus. An astartes so physically powerful that they couldn't fit him in terminator armour, and had to build him a customised suit. The greatest fighter and commander in his legion save the primarch himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:53

Jack: "Fancy. To be fair I'm getting used to them. More comfortable with solid steel, but it doesn't quite stand up anymore."

Mac: "Wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 01:58

Charles: Even back then he was a terrifying opponent, first for mankind's enemies, and then its defenders. Countless astartes alone fell to him during the horus heresy. After the heresy, when the sons of horus threatened to split apart under attacks from outside and infighting, after the mad astartes scientist Fabius Bile stole the body of the arch traitor, he killed every one of their former high command, and personally took control of the legion. He lead them to Bile's sanctum, personally killed the clone of Horus that Bile had created, and destroyed the arch-traitor's body. In his mind, horus was a failure, and a fool. And he will succeed where his 'father' failed.

Caiber: Wouldn't know. I've only ever used this. *gestures to the bonesword.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 02:04

Jack: *Looks at him a little strange.* "Steel. Space marines. The former is fairly useless against the latter."

Mac: "Wonderful. he's a bastard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 02:08

Caiber: as I say, never used a steel blade. I prefer my sword to be more... alive *grins*

Charles:*the image shifts to that of abaddon now* Ten thousand years of war have only made him stronger. He is blessed now by all of the dark gods, granting him increased strength, resilience, speed and intelligence. Worse, his equipment has also improved.*changes to just his armour* His armour is a modified suit of cataphractii terminator armour, able to shrug off attacks that would penetrate the armour of a leman russ tank with relative ease. *switches to the sword* He wields the daemon blade, Drach'nyen, A sword so powerful even daemons fear it, calling it a 'thorn in reality'. The blade supposedly consumes souls upon touching, and has been observed to slice through the armour of a land raider as if it were smoke. *switches to the talon* And of course, his signature weapon. The Talon of horus is one of the most infamous weapons in the galaxy. This was the weapon used by the arch traitor. The weapon that killed the primarch sanguinius. The weapon that so mortally wounded the emperor himself that he remains confined to the throne to this day.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 02:14

Jack: "Okayyy... I fail to see the joke."

Mac: "Fucking great. I remember when everything could be solved by a big enough gun. This shit is above my grade"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next