Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron, Flesh and blood.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-09, 01:41

Owen: "Tends result in death too"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-09, 01:43

Rhys: "Yeah, so lets hope for, not interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-09, 01:44

Owen: "Yeah, probably a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 20:57

upon trying to move the body you notice something else. a large hole in the back of the head. and a severe lack of any brain. at all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 20:57

Rhys: "The fuck...? Nope, above my pay grade."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:05

OOC: Brain Bugs.

Owen: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:06

Rhys: "Nope nope nope nope."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:08

Owen: "Okay new plan, you get thingy I'll guard this"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:08

OOC you do remember there's a local fellow who regurlarly skins people n shit?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:09

OOC: You have never mentioned this, unless you're referring to the proxy chap. Who is the guy we intend to give it to
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:12

Rhys: "Okay, don't die." *rhys starts off jogging towards a major thoroughfare, where he'd be likely to find a proxy.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:14

Owen: *Posts up against a wall and keeps watch*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:18

OOC matt, check the big list of characters they should know :P
specifically Volksnarbe
IC *there are none to be found. Anywhere.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:22

OOC: We're specifically looking for Vulkar not that bastard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:23

OOC not my point :P
he's done worse to people than this
infront of you
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:26

OOC: But stuffing them into the ventilation system? That's a good way to kill your workforce through disease
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:26

OOC i was more referring to your reaction to the lack of a brain
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:27

OOC: That's brought on due to the combination of injuries. Also it's rotting.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:27

OOC fair enuff
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:48

*rhys looks around for anyone who's higher up, who might know where a proxy is.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 21:51

*none. it appears no sign or way of contacting a proxy is present*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 22:44

*Anyone generally high up?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 22:47

*not round here. you do have a CO remember :P*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 22:58

*Goes to CO*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 22:59

*he's back at the barracks. just gonna leave yer squadmate alone in the streets with that corpse?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:00

*Finds wheelbarrow, takes said wheelbarrow back to squaddie* "Throw the bitch in this"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:05

Owen: "Took your time" *He rather apprehensively complies and dumps the rotting corpse in the wheelbarrow*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:09

Rhys: "Right... lets go dump this in the co's office."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:31

*as they reach the barracks, the two guards bar their way, looking at their cargo suspiciously*
"What the fuck is this?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:40

Owen: "A corpse we found in a ventilation duct. Judging by the wounds it wasn't a human that did it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:42

"And you brought it here because...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:43

"Because if something is killing the workers, then our superiors are going to have a massive problem"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:44

"....again, why the fuck did you bring the body here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:47

Rhys: "A proxy asked us if we'd seen anything unusual earlier... We couldn't find one to report to."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:51

"....so hold position, and vox someone about it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-10, 23:55

Rhys: "Don't like casting stuff like this. and it wasn't far to walk."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:10

"... fine, take it inside before the stink makes me throw up"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:14

Rhys: "Aye aye." *pushes in wheelbarrow*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:14

*Owen follows*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:18

Major gruber is sat back in his command chair, smoking a cigar, his back to the door
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 00:20

Rhys: "apologies for the smell, but this is important."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 23:51

Gruber takes a puff, stands up and turns around. He takes a moment to survey the scene, and then sighs.
"Alright. Make this quick. What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-11, 23:57

"We found this corpse rotting inside of a vent. A quick inspection of the body details that the killer was either armed with a power weapon, or" *He twists the head to show the empty skull* "Mutant. The injuries are far too clean for knives or even swords. Only a power weapon or something that can carve through bone cleanly could have inflicted these wounds"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:02

Gruber: *pauses, considering this* Did you inspect the scene?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:04

Rhys: "I didn't see anything that leapt out. Besides the body that is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:08

"...you're sure?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:10

Rhys: "Don't hold me to it, eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be." *he gestures at the horribly burned side of his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:12

"*sighs* You just wanted to get the fuck away from there didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:13

Owen: "Our primary concern was reporting the death. We will return to the scene if you want, sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:14

Rhys: *shrugs* "Not fussed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-12, 00:15

Gruber: see that you do. I'll inspect the body and call a disposal team to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron, Flesh and blood.   Iron, Flesh and blood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron, Flesh and blood.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next