Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 22:54

*locked door"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 19:52

*He hacks it open, if that doesn't work he tries to find a way around the locked door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:29

*the door starts to open slowly*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:30

*he looks to see whats inside*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:36

he can see a salarian in a lab working on something
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:37

*He has his gun ready as he enters the lab*
Your the doctor whos been making these biotic cocktails I persume?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:41

"Hm? yes yes yes whatdyawant?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:45

Ooc. Okay, im back.
Guys, i need a word that consists of the letters " T U P A E"
Also, any chance of a berric today?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:45

Do you know how to cure the whole itching and craveing problem from having one of these cocktails?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:49

OOC that's one letter off a word already i think
could be wrong
IC why should i tell you?
and i'll talk to him try and get him on
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:50

Because I want you to get rid of it from me without getting rid of the biotics...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:52

Ooc. Apparrently, the word was "taupe" ...even translated, i have no idea what it means...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:58

OOC: I got karate now feg
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 17:59

OOC it's a colour naz
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:24

Ooc. Yeah, but never heard of it... What is taupe coloured? O.o
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:25

it's a dark grey apparently i think
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:35

Ooc. Im pretty sure that every sane person calls dark grey, dark grey... At least, i sure as hell never heard that word before in either languages...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 18:38

OOC well maybe this explains it
Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 How-women-and-men-see-colors
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:43

OOC: well...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:54

Ooc. ...objections!
"strawberry" is nothing like a strawberry!
I dont know what weird world you people live in, but in mine, strawberries are barely pinker than red!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:55

OOC yeah it's weird
IC "what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:56

..Dunno...what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:56

"dunno what are you offering"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 19:58

...when we manage to blow this station up we will bring you with us instead of letting you die in this hell hole?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 20:13

"nope not enough"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 20:37

Ooc. Tehe...
/Yoda type woman flashes "boobage"/
/Klingon type guys eyes grow twice as large and screams in terror/
XD
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:04

OOC: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRNNNNNNN
IC:...Then what do you want...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:05

"Again, what you offering?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 22:07

...*He says what he wants with a ? on the end since I have no clue...*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 00:23

OOC: Guys..?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 00:30

yo
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 00:57

OOC: *Gob smacked* Sempai noticed me!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:16

OOC: Well...when gorath feels like contiuning..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:17

he's thinking
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:18

he waits
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:23

"well how about this"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:23

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:38

"those brutes there"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:42

"Yes..?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:53

OOC: Im staying up for 8 miniutes then im gonna fuck off, don't contiune without me while i am sleeping please
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:53

"how did you aquire them"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 01:56

I don't know..they just kinda...appeared...and weren't begin aggressive towards us
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:00

Serris hears tyrus cough
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:02

OOC: ...im litterally going to sleep now..i can't fight it any longer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:13

"prove it"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:15

"Take a few steps close to her *Points at serris* And see how one of the brutes react. Just don't take a step to close..."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:18

OOC: Im gonna finish this vid then fuck off...I won't be on until...like after 12GMT tommorow
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:19

"I feel like shit"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:21

OOC: You know wat, screw it...I ain't going to sleep just yet...gorath...contiune
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:41

OOC: Gorath..?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 02:44

Serris looks round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: