Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 00:39

Rachel: oh...sorry

Wilhelm nods and goes back to his sketching.

Ganger: alright.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 00:54

Byrne: "She'll get fixed. It'll take a few months."

*waitin on caiber*

"Catesby" : "You need anything from me, level 37, block 6, unit 12."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:03

after a while, caiber returns, dragging an unconscious bald man behind him.

Rachel: oh...okay

henods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:07

Byrne: "someone else will have to fly her."

*Hakken stands up.* "Heh heh heh... Time to work boss?"

*Catesby turns around, and walks right out.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:24

Charles looks at hera. Caiber meanwhile dumps the man in the middle of the room. "One POW to go."

Rachel: why?

*....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:27

Hera: "Get him talking hakken."

*Hakken grins, and walks over to the man. His armour thumping heavily. He crouches down in front of him, the mask of his helmet filling the mans vision* "Hey there."

Byrne: "I don't... fly ships anymore."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:29

Rachel:...why?

the man groans as he wakes up. seeing hakken, he reaches for a sidearm that isn't there
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:33

Hakken: "ooohhhhh, thats too bad." *he grabs the man round the throat, and lifts him off his feet.* "Alright lets go over how things gon work eh?"

Byrne: "My emnity... I was flying her when she broke. Got... broken."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:37

Rachel:....so why can't you fly them any more?

*choking*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:46

OOC: Eyyyy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:47

OOC ey tau
stuff on planet
can show up if you want
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:47

OOC: Reading, Ar'Kais will dramatically enter eitherway.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:52

The tunnels were surprisingly spacious for the Tau, his suit glided through the tunnels easily enough.
From his understanding, he was to harass them on the flanks.
Not much for his own personal glory, but understandable, N'Dras born were used to being called ghosts.

'No room to swing the sword' He grimaced internally, directing his attention to his other weapon system.
A tri-barreled flamer he had managed to construct, from his testing the blast from this weapon would flood the tunnel in fire, making any who came across him unprepared into an ashen pile.

He grinned.
A perfect weapon for a fire warrior.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:56

OOC aaaaaaangon
tunnels?
harass the enemy?
we aint got close to engaging quite yet
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 01:59

OOC: "Ooc: alright Arken, mr tau has been given some coordinates that lead to a tunnel dug inside a hive city. And let loose about a mile and three levels above. Told to get there all sneaky like"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 02:00

OOC: Anything else is his speculation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 02:07

OOC: To be fair... i did tell him that. Although the tunnels are where the good guys are at, not the bad guys. we dont know that yet.

*Hakken drops him.* "I'm gonna ask questions. And you gon answer. right?"

Byrne: "I can... i just... Don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 02:10

OOC: Like I said, speculation.

Ar'Kais began to flitter through open comms channels, hoping to pick something human sounding up as he plodded through the tunnels.
If anything hostile popped up, the suit would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 22:33

"Fuckoff!"

Rachel:...I don't....understand
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 22:38

*Byrne chews on his lip.* "Its not something a young thing like you should think about." *he starts playing with the glove on his right hand*

Hakken: *he chuckles, a low hur hur hur sound.* "Jack... gimme one o those little knives o yours."

*Jack takes a knife from the sheathes covering his armour. Hung from leather belts made to fit a man, they fit poorly on his armoured form. He throws it to hakken, and he catches it by the blade in his armoured hand* "Now lad. Where am i gonna start cuttin?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 22:47

Rachel:....I've seen...things. I shouldn't have.

"You can't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 22:57

Hakken: "Oh boy, trust me. I can." *he puts a foot on the boys chest, takes his hand in his left hand and brings the knife close to it. Its a little thing. Jack chose it well. six inches long, a thin blade, sharp on both edges and with a narrow point. Made for stabbing really. But it'll cut flesh just fine.* "So, where are your buddies hiding?... Ohhhhh, i forgot din i?" *he looks up, making a show of it.* "You got your boss whisperin in your ear tellin ya to keep it zipped eh? Tell you what, hows about my boss instead?" *he looks at hera.* "you wanna boss?"

Hera: "I can manage a few minutes." *she shrugs her shoulders, limbering up, then stands stock still, a quiet click, and her armour locks completely, every joint. The boy feels like his head has been thrust into icewater, a cloying, suffocating feeling of complete isolation overcomes him. He's alone in his head*

Hakken: "Like that?"

Byrne: "Hera told me... Awful business that... Awf..." *he looks at rachel. and then away. Empty formal platitudes to a child who's lost everything. Throne you're pathetic. When's the last time you had a feeling that wasn't for a ship or your damned self?* "I'm... sorry. About... your parents."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:07

"You wont....get shit...out of me"

Rachel:.... It drank her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:13

*Hakken pushes the stilleto blade into the gap between his finger and nail. Slowly pushing it under.* "You sure bout that?"

Byrne: "Well the inquisition lot are after it now. It'll be dead soon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:28

he grits his teeth hard, but no response
(this is gonna take a while...)

she shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:30

Rachel: It was...like its tail...was a straw
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:32

*Hakken levers the fingernail off with a quick twist of the blade* "I can do this all day. You got nine more nails."

Byrne: "What...? What did it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:35

Rachel: big.... green

(wanna skip the torture, this will take a long time)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:40

(Sure, skip to the thing that makes him break i guess. My line of progession was gonna be, nails, slitting nostrils, flaying arm skin, cutting off ears, ripping out teeth, breaking fingers, ripping fingers off... Pick a spot where this poor lad would cave.)

Byrne: "Sounds like plenty of things..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:47

Rachel: I don't know....not an ork....

*screaming*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:49

*Hakken claps a hand across its mouth* "Now lad, tell me where your buddies are, and i'll put an end to it."

Byrne: "Don't have tails last i checked."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:51

"HIDING! HIDING I DON'T KNOW WHERE! HIDING FROM THAT...THING!!"

Rachel has gone quiet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:54

Hakken: "I'm gonna need more than that. Or the knife starts again."

Byrne: "Come on. I think you need some rest. And i need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:57

Rachel: Like what daddy used to drink? That stuff that made him lose balance?

"THE THING, THE GREEN THING! MASSACRING BOTH OUR PEOPLE AND THE OTHER CULT! SOLDIER BOYS TOO!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-10, 23:58

Byrne: "yeah, like that. Just enough to steady my hands."

Hakken: "Where can we find it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:00

Rachel: alright.

"HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:02

Hakken: "Because if you don't know i'll hang you from the roof and let you bleed."

Byrne: "You must be tired."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:04

"I HAVEN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE, IT JUST FUCKING WANDERS"

she nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:05

Hakken: "Jack, get me some rope."

Byrne: "After all you've been through."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:06

"I'M NOT FUCKING LYING"

nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:08

Hakken: "I don't care. You don't know what i wanna know, an i make good on threats."

*He leads her off down the corridors.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:24

Wilhelm: no. I want this one.

she follows
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:38

Hakken: "You don't get to make requests kreiger. I said i'll be hangin him from the rafters. And i'll be makin good on that. Or do you want to try and stop me?" *he's rounded on the kreiger, the stilleto blade in hand. Without armour, the fight could have been even. Clad as he is, the wilhelm is offering himself to death.*

*They come to his quarters, and he opens the door. its not exactly expansive, but better than what a common deckman would get. A bed, an armchair, a cabinet, desk and chair.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:45

without even replying, the kreiger shoots the cultist in the leg with his shotgun. the man screams....but starts screaming even more when that leg catches fire, spreading quickly over the rest of him.
"Wasn't a request."

she walks over to the bed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:56

Hakken: *he looks at the burning cultist, then back to wilhelm. Then steps forwards and punches him in the gut with his right hand the blade nicking his clothing, then grabs the scruff of his collar in his left hand, and heaves him into the air*

*Byrne sits down in the armchair.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 00:58

his carapace armour takes the punch.
Charles: Put him down hakken.
*the man pulls out what looks like some kind of explosive device and slaps it onto hakken's arm*

she sits on the bed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 01:04

Hakken: *He looks at charles.* "BAH!" *and hurls wilhelm away*

Byrne takes a glass, and pours himself some amesac.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 19:58

ooc: whistles.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:15

OOC: I'll poke gor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:24

hiii
ic the kreiger gets back to loading his shotgun

she looks at him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:26

OOC: Seeing as Azrok only gets 1 day a week off, do you want to continue with Akira and Max?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next