Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:14

Jack: "I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say sorry."

Mute: *He nods, understanding exactly.* "They whipped Hera and... *he looks at his hands, either not knowing the sign, or refusing to use it.* did things. To lucy. Mac came back from patrol and tried to stop them. But there was about twenty. and just him."

Hera: "Well this will be a big adventure for you then. I'm going to take you to some nice people, who'll help me keep you safe okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:18

she slops for a moment "I...I know." *she starts walking again*

Chard: *puffs his cigar for a moment and sighs* Sasha, 10th squad. She got it worst. She won't talk about it but we figured it out. Did things to her too. And her sister, in front of her. When we got there, they'd...I don't know what the fuck it was, but they'd done something to her sister. Turned her to glass. We got there in time to save Sasha, barely. *sighs* Shoulda been quicker. Our damn fault.

Rachel: I-if you say so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:25

Jack: *he just stands there, and watches her go. Then slowly, he creeps back into the shadows of the companionway, and climbs among the pipes until he's above the walkway, in the crawlspace where pipes and wires run. Looking down through the grating at the floor below. But his heart just isn't in it.*

Mute: "I'm glad i killed them. They chained me, but i broke the chains. beat as many as i could to death with my bare hands."

Hera: "Have you ever been to church?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:29

Anne meanwhile goes back to her room. After a bit, she emerges in her full combat gear, goes to the teleportarium, and teleports down to Mac n hakken

Chard: Damn. Fuckers got off easy if you ask me.

the girl shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:34

Mute: *He's just sort of looking at his hands. They're quite well scarred, moreso than the rest of him. Some of his scars are uglier than the others, they haven't healed as well, leaving wide crests of scar tissue instead of small slits and pockmarks from las burns and bullets.*

*they're just walking along, lasguns held low, at ease. they turn around.*
Mac: "Uh. what."

Hera: "Well sweetie, imagine a big building full of gold, and white stone, and seats for hundreds of people. Come on." *she starts leading rachel up the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:35

Chard:...you alright big guy?

Anne: Charles sent me.

she follows, still worried
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:39

Mute: "Just thinking. I'm glad i'm this strong."

Mac: "You uh... don't really fit the incognito aesthetic. Maybe you should go find charles again?"

*Theres a bloody lot of stairs, so hera takes a nice slow pace for rachel, squeezing her hand gently to reassure her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:41

Chard: aye, I can imagine.

Anne: he works alone on missions like this.

Rachel: who are you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:46

Mute: "we'd all be dead if not."

Mac: "Um. Alright."

Hera: "I'm whats called a commissar. I lead soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:47

Chard: Yeah...sorry to hear about that. If you lot need anything, and I can help....

Anne: sitrep?

Rachel: com-mis-sar?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:48

Mute: "I think we'll be fine."

hakken: "One mile down and jack shit. Fuckin nobodies out and about."

Hera: "Thats right."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:49

Chard: alright. Offer's there if you need it.

Anne:...odd. Something scared them off?

Rachel: that's a long word
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:54

Hera: "It means i make the soldiers behave." *they're getting close to the next floor*

Hakken: "Um. yeah. Uprising lass."

Mute: "I'll keep it in mind."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:55

Hera hears the sound of armor behind her and a female voice say "pardon ma'am are you with the inquisition ?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:55

Anne: you sure? no sign of fighting.

Rachel:...need that here. Soldiers don't behave.

Chard nods.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:57

*In a fraction of a second, the girl is pushed behind her, and a laspistol is levelled at the person's head*

Hakken: *Shrug*

Mute: "I should get back to it. Bullet holes dont sew themselves."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 03:58

Anne:... *they hear movement behind them*

Chard: aye, sorry to keep you busy.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 04:02

She sees it's a sister of battle with a saguinary death mask and wings and gold armor and red shoulders and as she points the las pistol all her guards wearing highly decorated armor similar to sanguinary guard are behind her point their wrist mounted bolt guns at her . " please put the weapon down I'm here to help I am the canonness here and I need to speak to a member of the inquisition at once"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 04:04

*Gideon ran across the walls of a spire, easily leaping from wall to wall with his jump pack. In his hands is a beat up old rifle and on his back is an angry looking machine gun. The mobility jets are constantly burning to keep him from toppling*

OOC: I will go full Titanfall

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-10-01, 22:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 04:07

Mac and hakken turn around, half raising their rifles.

Hera: ".... I am inquisitor Delatine Immalia." *holsters her pistol and produces her rosette.*

Mute: "No... i... thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 04:08

there's nothing there...anne raises her shield. at which point the ground opens up directly beneath mac

Chard: it's nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 04:10

Mac: "FUCK!" *he squeezes the trigger of his lasgun, full auto fire spraying into the abyss below him, inaccurate, most likely ineffective fire.*

Mute: "you told me, it means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 04:18

" oh good someone got our message we've been trying to get an inquisitor for over a month but no one arrived , I am Aura Vosh canonness of the order sanguine." She extends her hand in welcome " it isn't safe here no one can be trusted there are eyes and ears all over only safe place is the temple , you can use it as a base of operation while you are here"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 19:53

OOC: Azrok, could you please use comma and enter button a little bit more often?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 20:11

OOC: Wow burnt tae fuck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 20:20

he feels a hand clamp around his ankle, dragging him down into the hole. moments later, the same happens to anne.

Chard smiles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 20:40

*Hakken affixes a bayonet, and jumps into the hole after mac* "COME ON THEN YA FUCK!"

*Mute nods, then finishes his tanna, and goes back to sewing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 21:47

before hakken can jump in, something shoots up at him, auto gun shots zipping past him, and glancing off the side of his armour, one embedding in his shoulder

Chard: Well, see you around big guy. *gets up*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 21:55

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:16

Hakken: "FUCK!"

Mac: "COME ON THEN YOU FUCKERS!"

Mute: "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:18

*things go dark for mac quite fast. he unconscious*

Chard: see ya round. *leaves*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:24

*well fuck*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:31

*soooo what's hakken do*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:36

*Hakken hits the deck after being shot, he considers shooting down, but with the darkness, he'd probably hit mac, he decides instead to get up and start running back towards the stairs, in hope of running into hera or charles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:42

*The autoguns retort reverberated across the hive, and soon Gideon was on his way. Soaring across the numerous backstreets and houses he made his way to Hakkens position*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:47

*He sees a bull of a man, sprinting full tilt, a lasgun clutched to his chest. The dress uniform, complete with peaked cap seems somewhat out of place on his massive frame. Like an ork in a tie.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:54

"HANDS IN THE FUCKIN AIR"
*The voice came from just above Hakken, deep and with obvious amger defining its tone*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 22:58

*Hakken dives into a doorway he's passing. Slamming his shoulder into the wood, his momentum and sheer weight splintering the door and carring him inside. He then rolls over, and puts his back to the wall, and levels his rifle at the doorway.* "COME ON THEN YA FECKLESS GAK HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:04

*A cylindrical grenade follows him into the room before exploding with an intense flash, deafening and blinding the man as Gideon crashes through the window to Hakkens left*
"DROP THE GUN HYBRID!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:07

*the blinded and enraged chemdog lunges towards the sound with his bayonet, the lasgun flaring on full auto, stitching shots across the wall* "WHO YOU CALLIN A XENO YOU GAK FILTH SON OF A SUMP WHORE?" *he slashes blindly at the sound of gideons voice*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:13

*His bayonet digs into the wall as Gideon sidesteps and avoids the attack, before delivering a heavy blow to the back of Hakkens skull with his rifle*
"Don't make me kill you Hybrid"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:15

*Hakken drops to one knee* "I... AINT! NO! FUCKING! HYBRID!" *still blind, he swings a meaty fist towards the voice. Each word is punctuated by a swinging fist*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:19

*He connects with Gideons breastplate, a bone crunching crack reverberating down his arm following the second punch*
"Why run then!?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:22

*finding where his opponent is, he wraps his other hand around his throat.* "Cause chem dogs ain't surrenderin types." *he makes eye contact with gideon, his eyes are watering and red from the flashbang*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:32

*His hand tightens around a leathery under suit, making actually choking Gideon next to impossible. Hakken sees his own reflection in the visor as Gideon head butts the man and crushes his nose, driving him back onto his feet*

"Chem dog?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:41

*Hakkens nose starts to slowly bleed, but stubbornly refuses to break.* "Imperial guard. Savlar." *Hakken picks up and throws him by the neck.* "Now you're gonna tell me where the fuck you cunts have taken them."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:48

*The throw sends Gideon skidding across the floor and he clatters against the wall*
"Where I've taken them?!.....Taken who?" *His voice takes on a more inquisitive tone*
"...why were you running?" *Gideon straightens himself out and raises his hands in an attempt to stop the gight*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:51

*Hakken is closing on him, fists bunched.* "Two of my... squad. Got taken by some fuckers. Fuckin ground fell in din't it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:54

Hera: *Continuing to keep her body between the sisters and rachel.* "Actually we stumbled across this by chance..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:56

"Stand down."
*He raises his rifle*
"My name is Gideon Irondrake, I'm an Imperial Knight. Tell me what happened"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-10-01, 23:59

*Hakken laughs* "I don't take orders from random fancy nobles with big toys." *he turns around and walks over to where he dropped his lasgun.* "You can tag along, and ask the boss. She'll say what to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next