Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:26

OOC: Seeing as Azrok only gets 1 day a week off, do you want to continue with Akira and Max?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:31

OOC: Aye, where were we at?

Hakken: *He rounds on charles.* "He steps up again, god emperor himself won't save his hide, nevermind you." *then he stalks off*

*Byrne smiles weakly, and sinks into the armchair, with all the appearance of a man defeated. The glass hanging limply from his left hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:33

OOC: They were sitting together in a dining room, we could skip to a week or two later when they go to investigate the nearby system and planet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:34

OOC: If you wanna do so, im on board
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:37

Wilhelm: The grenadier will bring retribution to any foes before him, regardless of risk or obstruction. If an obstruction presents itself, he will overcome regardless of risk.

Rachel:... you're hurt

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:47

Jack: "If you value your skin. don't taunt hakken." *the armoured man takes his stilleto knife back. Pulling it from the roasting corpse of the cultist*

Byrne: *he sighs* "In oh so many ways."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 20:57

wilhelm: Why would I value that?

Rachel: my dad was too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 21:01

*jack shrugs* "Wait till its on the floor, you'll miss it."

Byrne: "Old men tend to be." *He puts the glass down on the desk, and starts pulling at the fingers of his glove.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 21:06

OOC: Replies will be a touch slow as I'm moving furniture around.

/About a week or two later, in orbit of the plabet\

*Max stands next to Akira on the bridge of their ship, watching the clouds drift around over the azure ocean below*
"It looks beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 21:06

Charles:....you arent familiar with grenadiers are you.

rachel: he used to be a soldier.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 21:41

Jack: "People who say they don't fear death, tend to change their minds when it happens."

Byrne: "Huh. Never much saw eye to eye with soldiers." *he pulls the glove off. His hand is pale, alabaster white... with great cracks in the skin. Silver beneath it. Gold lines all across the white. His hand is made of white enamel.*

Akira: "Who knew water could be so... blue."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 21:47

Max: "Actual clouds not just the weird displays from the upper hive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 21:53

Akira: "White clouds.... not brown ones"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:04

Charles: doesnt apply here.

Rachel: mum said he wouldnt come back...then he did. and he staryed drinking
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:08

Max: "Where should we land?" *He looks to her with a smile across his lips and excitement in his eyes, pointing Akira to a holographic display of the planets landmasses*

OOC: Feel free to make up continents and what not
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:24

Jack: "People say you can't torture hybrid. It applies."

Byrne: "Men see things. Drink makes them forget them."

Akira: "Well, there looks to be a large river there... Big plains. Could grow... stuff. Have water?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:28

Max: "Looks good!"
*He points a little further north on the coast*
"There's a forest there, rivers too. Animals would be plentiful"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:30

Akira: "Mountains a little further west... wait... i...." *Craning her head to see where the poles are.* "Uh... left. as we're looking. Might have some mineable minerals."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:31

Charles: no one said that, they just said it's hard... and unnecessary.

Rachel: mum started getting upset when he came back.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:32

Max: Sounds like the perfect spot to land and claim as ours"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:35

Jack: *He doesn't say anything, he just stares*

Hera: "Fall in." *She gestures the legionaries over for a heads together, they gather round.* "This thing... they're all scared of. Think we need to find it. So long as they're hiding we haven't a chance in hell of finding them."

Byrne: "He wasn't the man she married... War does that."

Akira: "Well, that and the whole planet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:39

Charles:....telepath? Remember? *to hera* Agreed. Thoughts?
Rachel: she kept calling him a coward.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:43

Hera: *she looks disapprovingly at charles. Then looks back into the group.* "We're goin hunting lads."

Byrne: "I can sympathize."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:49

OOC: so i've discovered that to win in league i need to carry at least 20/9. I have to carry that insanely hard to win. cause 11/6, 23/12, 19/12, 12/5.... just aint good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:51

Max: "Yeah, but it's the first step"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:53

Akira: "...I've been thinking. We could make the hive ship a proper orbital fortress."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:53

Caiber: orders?

Rachel: he was happy when I was there though.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:55

OOC: Shall we assume the big blue bastard rendevous with the forces?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 22:56

Max: "...That's not a bad idea. She's too big to land and too slow for anything beyond orbit. If we remove all the useless extraneous shit, she'd make a fine orbital fortress"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:03

OOC: aye, that'll be fun, since neither hera or charles knows

Byrne: "You're his daughter... Most important thing to a man. His daughter."

Akira: "For when the imperium comes knocking."

Hera: "Go scouting caiber. Its what you're best at... Take jack with you. You two are stealthy types... Charles, you too, you can handle whatever it is on your own if you run into it. the rest of us will roll as a group. Try flush it out."

Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:05

The whine of jump-packs slowly wound down, replaced with the rhythmic thuds of the XV9's advance.
He was sure this was the waypoint.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:05

Max: "If they ever find us"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:10

Akira: "We're not exactly the type they'll let fall off the radar... Unless we put in a favor with my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:14

"Why didn't I ask for a radio frequency... I swear, the Gue'la don't think." He finally switched off his suits speaker, upon hearing his own complaints.
He none the less stumbled forwards, intent on finding his 'allies' or something to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:22

Max: "We could do, though the universe is a big place. And seeing as there are no imperials here I doubt they've even seen this planet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:32

OOC: and gor has evaporated....

Akira: "hmm, you're probably right. we can concentrate on... Living for now"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:38

OOC: Yep!

"Just living?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:39

ooc bonk
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:40

ooc: Bonk.
Ar'Kais is being very obvious.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:40

OOC: He returns

Akira: "Getting things set up you know. making a little colony."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-11, 23:51

Max: *He nods*  "Make ourselves a colony, build a house, watch it grow..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:09

arkais spots the minefield surroundimg the building just in time

Caiber: yes maam.

Rachel: yeah...*sniff*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:16

"...Hmn..." The Tau elects to simply go over the mines, allowing his suit to hover a good five foot over them, his jump-jets whirring.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:19

Byrne: "I'm sure he loved you very much."

Hera: "Questions?"

Akira: *she smiles* "And by it you mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:22

Max: "Oh you know, the colony, our people...*He places his hands on her hips and turns Akira to face him* maybe a child or two"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:31

Akira: "Two? oh now you're getting optimistic." *she kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:33

she nods

Wilhelm: Im with you?

the tau also notes auto turrets

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:35

Max: "Maybe I know you'll want more" *Kiss*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:40

Akira: "Lets go with one for now. See how that goes" *she puts her head on his chest.*

*Byrne sits there, drink all but forgotten, rubbing the palm of his right hand with his left. Tracing the lines of silver inlaid into it. They bulge out a little an upraised pattern easily followed without looking. the tips of each finger, and his thumb have a little black circle on them.*

Hera: "If you and hakken can keep from murdering eachother."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 00:46

Max: "I can live with that" *He holds her there, either until she pulls away or they're interrupted by the pilot*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-12, 20:03

*The crew are presumably used to this shit by now. They're interrupted by a rather loud beak click, from the bulkhead. The albino Kroot is standing in the doorway.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next