Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:44

"Gave em a chance to walk away. Shot at us instead."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:46

Kerak: "You think they coward. No coward in gang. Coward weak. Gang no weak."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:47

"There's a difference between bein a coward and just bein plain stupid."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:48

Kerak: "Like man who threaten kindred and think he live? Like man who think he can steal from gang?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:49

*chuckles* "Bigger gangs than your lot have come after us before. They're eatin' dirt now."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:50

Max: “Then we’d best a move on before Kerak does our job for us”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:55

Kerak: "Only few of you. Must sleep. I know scent now. Can find, will find. Burn down building you sleep in yes? Cook meat inside tin cans."

Akira: "Aye. I want to shoot something." *she walks faster.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:55

he chuckles
"You haven't got a clue do you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:58

Kerak: "I seen like you before. Think gang problem. Stupid. Not see problem." *he points up* "Up. Up is problem. Up that hunt kindred."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 19:59

"Oh I know. I'm workin towards that. You lot can keep doin your thing just fine. But keep treadin on normal people and I'll keep makin life hard for you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:00

*Max keeps pace with relative ease and starts fiddling with his sidearms, making sure both pistols are in position and ready to be drawn at a moments notice*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:03

"Need money, guns food more people, need to kill the up people. We same goal yes? Stop up people killing here people."

*akira flicks out the cylinder of her pistol, checking its loaded.* "All six chambers."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:05

Max: “12 apiece with 24 on the belt”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:05

"Not while you keep hurtin normal people."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:11

Kerak: ".... you come talk to boss yes? She have better words than kerak."

Akira: "plenty enough to kill some dumb cunts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:12

"...I'll think about it. Guessin she's comin this way."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:13

Kerak: "she come to where bodies. But not have kroot nose. Not find this place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:15

"Alright. You can contact 'er?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:15

Max: “Enough To Kill anything”
*It isn’t long before they find Rhossin standing over the bodies*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:29

Akira: "Cept maybe a space marine. Or a tank."

Kerak: "Yes, one run to her. Two stay here. Make sure you no run yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:31

"Works"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:33

*kerak caws, and the green male runs off. The smallest, they notice.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:33

"Clever."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:37

Max: “Bullet to the head, and for a tank? Get close and see if they open a hatch”

Rhossin: “There you are!” *She walks toward the pair, her footsteps echoing across the alley* “4 dead. 2 veterans and 2 Juves”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:40

Kerak: *cocks head*

Akira: "I think Itd bounce off their head... I have eyes rhossin."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:50

Max: “Get his helmet off first. Thank you Rhossin, make sure the bodies are dealt with. We don’t need disease spreading”

*Rhossin nods and points in the direction Kerak went*
“Kroot went that way”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:54

*akira draws her revolver, and walks off after the kroot. With a final scowl at rhossin.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 20:56

*Rhossin ignores Akira entirely, and looks straight through her before doing as ordered*

Max: *Once they’re out of earshot* “Remind me again...why do you hate her?”

OOC: Make it up if you want!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:02

Akira: "I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:06

Max: “Hmm...”
*The round a corner and the Kroot comes into view*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:20

Green kroot, who's name I have decided is Ruk: "Come, find who kill men. Tin men want talk."

Akira: "... just lead us."

Ruk: *clicks, and leads them*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:24

Max: *Follows Ruk*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:26

*they arrive back shortly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:27

*upon their arrival, the lead guy gives a mock salute*
"G'day"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:29

Max: “And you are?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:30

"Name's Ned. Guessin you're the bosses."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:31

Akira: "I am. Guessing you're who's responsible for four of my people being dead."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:32

"That'd be about right."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:34

“Why did you kill them?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:37

"Stole from innocent people. We were just returning those funds. Gave em a chance to walk away, they shot at us instead. So we defended ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:39

"So you robbed my men at gunpoint for tax money. And gave it back to the people who agreed to pay it in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:42

"Agreed is one word for it. Threatened at gunpoint, beaten out of in more than one case. Money they needed to not starve."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:46

Max: *Exhales slowly* “Money they agreed to pay. Money that goes toward keeping them safe.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:48

"That's the thing you don't seem to get. They aint safe so long as you fuckers are screwin em out of their food money. Ever bother taking the time to see what payin you lot costs em?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:54

Akira: "gotta break eggs to make an omelette. Sucks, but it's gotta be done."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:55

"Not the way I see it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:56

Max: “Would you rather I left them for the other gangs? I’m sure being forced into slavery is a much better option than paying us a little tax”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 21:59

Akira: "We're no fairytale, but we're sure as hell better than some."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:00

"*chuckles* oh I know that. Others are learnin. Bit by bit. We can be very persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:02

“Pointing a rifle at someone tends to have that effect”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:05

Akira: "Thing is though. I ain't having you slow us down. Too close now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next