Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:06

Rhossin peels back her lips and chuckles “You’d be dead before you drew. Besides he won’t let you kill me, I run his army” She steps back and laughs, knowing full well that she was roght
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:12

She raises an eyebrow "Fifty feet was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:15

Rhossin nods “They have stubbers and armoured vehicles. Men get chewed up. And then there are mortars, you can’t hide from mortars. The ferrocrete offers no protection” she speaks slowly, emphasising their defenses and the simple futility of charging.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:25

"Have you considered. Going. Around?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:27

“That’s what kill teams are for. They fight their way around, while we stop anyone comig up the middle. But if you ahven’t noticed. This ship is awfully cramped, and they have lots of flamethrowers.” She takes on a very condescending tone
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:31

"We're not working on a plane here. Go up a floor, or down a floor. Blow through some walls. We can get void suits. Go around. Stop thinking like a fucking greenskin."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:34

“Go up a floor and we run into rival territory. Go outside and they’ll cut you down as soon as you torch your way in. Think woman! I know he keeps you around for your body but there’s got to be a brain somewhere in that thick little head of yours!”

Max meanwhile, has walked up to the tent and is pouring over maps and any information he can get his hands on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:40

She talks very slowly, and very loudly, as if Rhossin didn't speak gothic. "G o... d o w n... u s e... a... b r e a c h i n g... c h a r g e...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:43

Rhossin imitates her tone and inflection flawlessly “T W E L V E. M E T E R. T H I C K. W A L L S...A N G R Y. R I V A L S. Your master doesn’t need more angry inbreds trying to claw at his position. You are more than enough for him to deal with.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:49

Her pistol is out of its holster, cocked and aimed squarely at Rhossin's head, left handed or not, in a split second. "Say a bad word about my parents again, and i will have you hanging from a window."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 04:58

She darts forward, catching Akira’s arm and forcing it up as she presses against the woman. It’s a little sloppy and betrays her lack of training. But it works, Akira can’t point the weapon down without Rhossin realising
“So close yet so far. Now let me guess you cling to thei-“
“RHOSSIN! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE NOW!”
Max’s sudden interjection drowned out whatever she said next
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:02

Akira whispers, close to rhossin' so close she can smell a lho stick on her breath. "Say it, bitch. Give me an excuse."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:08

She presses up against akira’s face, her eyes wide and manic
“Daddy abandoned you didn’t he?” She said it gleefully, as if the thought of akira lost and alone excited her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:15

Her forehead cracks sharply into Rhossin's nose.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:17

Akira feels a satisfying crunch as her head connects, and Rhossin staggers back holding her nose
“You fucking bitch!”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:23

Her pistol is up, the hammer is back, and her finger rests on the trigger. "You have no idea. If you live through today. I might tell you the story. But that's a strong if." Her face is contorted in a vicious sneer. A smear of rhossin's blood on her brow.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:24

“I don’t need your fucking story.” She looks to her now bloodied hand and glares at Akira, bearing her teeth before backing uo toward Max. Who is looking at the pair without the faintest hint of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:27

The pistol cracks with a savage report, bucking in akira's grip, and taking a chunk of the ferrocrete next to rhossin's foot.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:41

“ENOUGH! RHOSSIN. GET. YOUR. ARSE. HERE. NOW.” Max shouts slowly, obviously pissed off
“AKIRA. CONTROL YOUR TEMPER.”

Rhossin barely flinches as the ferrocrete shatters and raises her shotgun, pointing it toward Akira
“She shot first. By your own law, this is just self defence” with a thunderous explosion her shotgun roars. The wall of lead crashing into Akira’s shield and bathing the room in blinding white light
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 05:52

When the light dies, Akira's face is turned, flinching from the blast. Opening her eyes, and looking back at Rhossin, almost surprised she is alive, no less uninjured. "Well. How about that..." Her revolver is still raised. "If i see your hand move i wont shoot the ground this time."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 06:01

Max barrels into Rhossin’s back, toppling the woman and bringing her to the ground. In seconds he’s pinned her arms down and has buried the barrel of his pistol inside her mouth. He doesn’t speak a word bearing his clenched teeth as he debates executing the woman.

From Akira’s position it all looks rather scandalous, here her lover is having forced himself onto a woman from behind. It’d be funny had Rhossin not tried to murder her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 06:54

"You've gone and messed my shot max." She delivers this line through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 07:02

Max leans down, pressing the gun further into her mouth as he does. When he’s mere centimetres from her face Akira sees him whispering to Rhossin, followed by the woman nodding rather frantically. He keeps her down for a full 30 seconds before standing, forcing the barrel down further and making Rhossin gag before finally letting her breathe.

His face doesn’t soften as he looks to Akira “Don’t miss next time.” He looks back to his gun and Rhossin, obviously displeased.
“Run now. Go to your men. And wait for my word.” He snarls, using a tone he reserves almost exclusively for people who hurt akira.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 20:54

Akira slides her pistol back into its holster. "And you tell me to hold my temper..." She seems a little shocked by his outburst. Used to him leaving the brutal side of their work to her.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-20, 22:24

He glared at Rhossin until she had scampered away out of earshot before looking back to Akira and reverting back to his normal, more caring tone “I had to be convincing..you two don’t usually shoot eachother”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:04

"She doesn't usually go for my parents." She glances after rhossin with a hateful glare.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:08

“And now she knows how to get to you...you alright? Nothing got through did it?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:09

"Nah. That thing you gave me. Took all of it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:10

He nods, relieved “Good, ‘s why I lent it to ya”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:16

"might start wearing the helmet more..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:18

“Can’t let that face of yours get too scarred, it’ll ruin my mornings”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:21

"and we're back to this."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 01:34

He chuckles and shakes his head “What? I have to stop you plotting to Rhossin somehow. I can’t replace her yet”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 03:06

"We can't trust the bitch. I told you that when she rocked up."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-21, 03:13

“It’s why she’s with the black hand, they’re loyal to me. She hasn’t the influence to try shit, she may be in charge of recruitment and training. But every man, woman, and child is sworn to serve me.”
Max talks as if every word was an undeniable truth, so sure in the loyalty of his men that he sees Rhossin as a necessary risk.
“And if she tries to lead a coup, MY black hand will leave her hanging from a rooftop. And you won’t have to worry” He walks up to Akira and holds her cheeks, looking into his lovers eyes with confidence
“So don’t worry about it, alright?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 00:06

"Think I'll gather up the kroot, just in case, yeah? That lot of black whatevers do like her a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 00:21

“Only the ones she recruits, but go on get the Kroot. I’ll fix this mess and get our campaign back on track”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 01:26

"They'll keep her in line. Noone fucks with Kerak." She puts a hand on his shoulder and kisses him on the cheek. "See you soon. Don't do anything dumb."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 02:15

“Me Dumb? Don’t be silly, I’ll be fine” he smiles and ushers her off “Don’t take too long, I intend have this sorted before dinner”

OOC: Yeah....I can’t tell a story. So I’m probably gonna scrap the shitty plotline I had laid out and just this progress naturally.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 01:34

As she allows herself to be ushered away, she presses the rozarius field projector into his hand. "Shh." Holding up a finger to silence him. "No arguing." With that, she leaves him to his planning, and heads back towards the 'safety' of their own territory.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 10:53

With akira walking away Max looks down and admires his ring, smiling to himself before sliding it back onto a finger and walking to his post. Instantly the smell of ozone surrounds him as the field activates, a halo briefly flashing as the ring cycles through defensive settings before turning off.

In the few minutes it takes to familiarise himself with the situation Max lets himself be consumed by the task, soon men are streaming to and from his position relaying his orders to the thousands at his command. They take to the tunnels and alleyways, fighting and dying to gain precious ground and keep their advance going. The black hand led by Rhossin burn their way through kilometres of pathway, mercilessly killing the goliaths and their lackeys.

But for every action, there is always a reaction. With the front an impassable no mans land, the Goliaths also set out to control the many tunnels and pathways. Gangers fight steroid infused monsters in the narrow causeways, shotguns and knives go up against chainaxes and rivet cannons. The ship echoes with the roars and screams of men and woman alike as they fight. Even as the losses begin to  pile up, Max readies the endless streams of Juvies to take the place of their fallen comrades, each boy ready to earn glory for his gang and family.

As Akira makes her way to friendly territory, she is almost constantly bombarded by young juves and veteran gangers alike asking about the front, all of them hoping to gain an edge on the competition.
Finally free of her gangers Akira finally realises she’s being tailed, heavy footfalls reverberate around the alleyway betraying the presence of atleast 2 men.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-08-15, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-08, 23:00

OOC: So Edd. Would you prefer me sticking to the crappy plot I worked out, or us just winging it and letting it develop as we do sht?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-20, 15:21

OOC: Honestly don't mind. You know how i roll ma dude. I don't really have plans, just characters and the odd scene i want to make happen.

Akira rolls her left shoulder, reaching across her stomach to turn her sidearm around in its holster, then lowering the mask of her helmet.

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-20, 23:39

The pair draw closer to her, making no efforts to mask their approach

OOC: GLORIOUS MCDONALDS WIFI!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 01:01

She stops, with her hand on the pistol, feet shoulder width apart. "You don't wanna try it." OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 19:01

“Try what?” A muffled but distinctly feminine voice replies
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 19:24

"Whatever daft shit you're thinkin on." There is an edge of a growl in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 19:38

“Max said to follow you and make sure people don’t get any ideas” The woman dutifully replies

“Besides” her male counterpart adds “You pay far more than the other gangs are willing offer”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 20:09

"Then walk next to me, fucks sake. Makin' me jumpy."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-21, 20:31

The pair of Black Hand quickly take their place beside Akira and remove their helmets. Immediately akira recognises the man, she recruited him two years ago the same day she ran into Max. He was a veteran guardsman, grizzled and near permanently pissed off. Though he seems to have mellowed as they gained more and more influence. He was the first of Max’s Black Hand, and his original second before Rhossin stepped in.

The woman however, is much younger sporting short brown hair that has been ruined by her helmet. By the looks of her she’s one of Max’s numerous protégés, a ganger that Max is personally grooming for command.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2018-08-22, 00:07

She looks left, to the bloke. "An lets be honest, you ain't in it for the cash."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next