Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess Empty
PostSubject: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:08

Raeven: "In the close confines, your men will be vulnerable. Without dedicated melee support."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:11

*mac lays his head back down, and smirks.* "We both owe our asses to jack. I thought we were fucked."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:17

"Negative, sir. Well, in comparison to assault marines perhaps."

Anne: Yeah... wouldn't have gotten that far without you though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:24

Raeven: "How would you solve the issue?"

Mac: "You were proper fucked up though... Not sure i wanna know what they did to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:27

Noctis: by equipping my men with Auto bolt rifles, and working in conjunction with my agressors and reivers. However, the primary objective should be the enemy leadership. There are three targets, The Magus, Primus, and Patriarch. If the enemy are clever, they will have divided them to make them harder to deal with.

Anne: It...wasn't pretty.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:29

Raeven: "You have more than that at your disposal. You have our entire force to deploy."

Mac: "You sure didn't look good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:31

Noctis: my point, sir. If they have divided their commanders, and we must ensure all three die without escaping, perhaps we should divide our own men to ensure they die simultaneously, without chance to flee?

Anne: they...plugged me into..something. The rest was just...Pain.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:32

*Having claimed the largest possible room with the squishiest bed, Gideon is laying down quite comfortably, thinking the past few days through*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:34

Raeven: "So you suggest three strike teams? How would you split our force?" *Something in the captain's tone is beginning to sound impatient.*

Mac: "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:38

Noctis: well, I would for the most part suggest an even split. You, Myself, and Logan each leading a strike team.

Anne: yeah... it was bad

*he hears his communicator buzzing*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:39

Raeven: "Logen?... Hmn. And the force compositions?"

Mac: "Yeah i... sorry. Shoulda been me, not you kid."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:40

OOC before i reply there, what are the men available, including the primaris?
IC Anne: Wouldn't have been... Looked like specifically sororitas they were doing it to... Musta mistaken me for one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:46

OOC: Salamander's 8th company- Crusading force.
Captain Raeven- Cattaphractii armour, Greatsword "Tempered Fate", Gauntlet flamer, gauntlet lightning claws.
Chaplain Za'thun- Crozarius, Bolt Pistol
Apothecary Igram- Plasma pistol, Chainsword, Narcathium
TERMINATOR SQUADS:
• 3x Assault terminators, Thunder hammer and storm shield
• 3x Support Terminators. Assault cannon, Heavy flamer, Cyclone missile launcher
ASSAULT SQUAD:
Sgt Logen:
5 assault marines. One with flamer, rest with chainswords and bolt pistols

TACTICAL SQUADS:
Sgt Ter’san:
Three tac squads of 8 men each. First squad includes Ter’san
DEVASTATOR SQUAD:
Sgt Hran’Vas: Multimelta
Four Devastator marines. 2 Heavy bolters, lascannon, plasma cannon.

Mac: "Bastards..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:49

*He casually rolls over and answers it, expecting to be summoned*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:53

Everada: +And you didn't call me becaaaaauuuuse?+

Anne: I... If I were to guess why...maybe their faith made them harder to mind control without breaking them first?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:58

*Gideon chokes quite loudly upon hearing Everada's voice*
+I only just got my communicator back...been stuck in a hive for the past week”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:59

+What?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:03

Mac: "Hope none of em gave them the satisfaction."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:06

+Long story, cults everywhere. My knight is still planetside with my ship+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:07

+You absolute tit+

Anne: Likewise... *sighs to herself*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:09

+They threatened to blow it up if I went near it. And my sacristan would rather not have to tell you how I died”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:11

Noctis: well...knowing Logan he will want to remain mobile and aggressive. Giving him command of a good chunk of the Inceptors, as well as several of my reivers seems like a smart Idea. The reivers can aid in his close quarters fighting style, and the inceptors can provide fire support without falling behind.

+You're still a tit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:12

+You always make sure I know. *Chuckle* How’re you?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:13

+Bored out of my skull+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:17

Raeven: "Hmn." *theres approval in the tone* "And you will command yourself?"

Mac: "Dealt with worse, i guess. they breed em tough, those sisters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:22

Noctis: well, I work best with a highly mobile firebase, perhaps a force primarily of intercessors with auto bolt rifles, and hellblasters with assault plasma incinerators... *pauses to consider the non primaris marines, since they're what he's newest at*

he notes anne pause at the word breed. Probably because...well wtf do you think they wanted with those sisters
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:24

+I offered to let you come but nooo you wanted to nurse a hangover+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:25

+Oh come oh, you know it was more than that+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:27

Mac: "...Figure of speech. Not that. Throne do they... oh...." *he gags*

Raeven: "A mobile firebase will be rather worthless down in the lower hive. We'll be dealing with tight corridors, with barely enough space to move or fire past the brother in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:28

+Yeah, alot more but that the ‘official’ reason+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:29

Anne: It's the way the cults work... starts with one genestealer infecting some people. Then those people's offspring are the first generation of hybrids. *he can tell she's having trouble talking about this, considering they mistook her for one of the sororitas*

Noctis: which is why I was considering pairing it with some aggressors, sir.

+You can't expect me to come along when I'm THAT worn out+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:38

Mac: "By the throne please, stop." *he gags again.*

Raeven: "I would like you to take a unit of tactical marines. And Chaplain Za'Thun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:39

Anne: sorry.... Charles made sure to teach me about this. Figured best to know how your enemy works. All of the members of the cult who aren't hybrids are under the cult's mind control. They can't help themselves. It's incredibly powerful telepathic hypnosis.

Noctis: Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:45

Mac: "Frankly the less i fucking know the better." *He wipes a bit of bile from his mouth with the back of his hand*

Raeven: "He will advise you, should you require it. He has me, for many years."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:47

Anne: it's...Ugly. But we can't stop them if we don't know how they work.

Noctis: very wise, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:53

+You’s get a few days rest....probably a few hours+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:54

Mac: "I just shoot shit. I don't need ta know."

Raeven: "So, i will take the terminators, two squads of tactical marines and the devastators?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:57

+Oh shush you+

Anne: Got to know who to shoot. With the hyrids, there's too many of them to just go in and try to shoot all of them.

Noctis: Will that suffice?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:59

Raeven: "I will take the path of most resistance."

Mac: "Then tell me that... not this... shit. I ain't no inquisitor."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:00

*He chuckles happily*
+It’s nice to hear from you again, is your knight working yet?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:01

+Of course it is+

Noctis: and what of our revered brother? (the redemptor dread)

Anne: Except the fact some of the people can be saved from the mind control if you kill the right things.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:04

Raeven: "He may be too large for the confines there. I would not like to leave him behind at any point."

Mac: "I'll leave that to... you lot. I seen enough, i know enough of that kind a shit for two lifetimes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:08

Noctis: hm...also, we must choose the targets for each team. Personally I feel you should have the honor of slaying the patriarch, sir.

Anne: ...Trust me, I've seen more than enough too. It's doing this job that keeps me going.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:08

+Good, always nice to be sure+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:09

Raeven: "With our terminator brothers, i should assault wherever is the strongest held, regardless of whom."

Mac: "not sure what keeps me going. Duty... i guess. Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:12

+It wasn't that badly banged up+

Noctis: then that will likely be the patriarch, sir. *he says, his voice implying he assumes raeven knows how this works with the cult's leadership*

he sees anne pause, before trying to stand up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:13

Raeven: "Most likely, but not necessarily."

Mac: "Hey, lass. y'aint ready."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:14

Noctis: it is their god in the flesh, sir. It only makes sense it will be the most heavily guarded.

Anne: Fuck whether I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:18

+I still blew your leg off+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:28

+Damage wasn't THAT extensive!+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next