Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:01

Theresa: aye... still is gentle. But...he's gotten a dark side since then, I think lass. Most o the time, nicest, kindest guy I've ever met. But.. Fuck, he's done some cruel shit to some of those slavers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:02

Diana: "The cruelest thing you can do is give one of theirs a sword."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:04

Theresa: Herd of blood eaglein ma'am?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:14

Diana: "Pain is temporary. Death is all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:14

Theresa: It's where you pull their ribs and lungs out through their back like wings, while they're still alive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:32

Diana: "I know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 01:33

Theresa: sorry lass. Anyway... point bein... look I gotta ask... Howdya justify to yerself fightin off the guys who are tryin to set people like you n me free?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:05

Diana: "Biding our time, i guess. Stop the whole thing, instead of a few towns worth."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:11

Theresa:...Forgive me, lass. But... we went through the same kinda shit. Do you think sufferin that for longer than you did is worth it, fer some try to get em all out at once? What about the ones who don't make it? The ones who die, or are broken, while yer waitin? Yer immortals never showed up to help me. What would have happened to me if you'd fought off the 4th when they came to let me out?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:15

Diana: "After a while... Its just... Its as bad as it'll get. I just stopped fighting. After that. A week, a year? whats the difference."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:16

Theresa:...You got any family back in the empire, lass?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:17

Diana: "Two brothers. And my mother... They think i'm dead, no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:18

Theresa: My kid brother though that too. Don'tya think they'd want to see their little girl, and big sister again?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:19

Diana: "Its been six years. Wounds'll have healed... Knowing what happened.. it'll hurt them more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 02:20

Theresa: had you and centurion boy's wounds healed?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 03:42

Diana: "Mine had. His... they had not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 03:45

Theresa: Guessin it's already reopened yours... sorry lass. But if his didn't heal, yer brothers, or your mums might not have eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 03:53

Diana: "Maybe... Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 03:55

Theresa:...My brother was five when last saw him before they took me. You wanna know what his reaction to seeing me again was like, or can ye guess?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:03

Diana: "I can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:06

Theresa: and what reaction dya think yer old mum'll have to knowing her little girl's still breathin?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:13

Diana: "... I... I have thought about her... A lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:14

Theresa: and...forgive me fer sayin so lass but... is it wrong to say ye coulda if the immortals hadn't fought the legion off?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:25

Diana: "Maybe... It's a long way to home. Across pretty much all of dracia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:26

Theresa: your mate's made that far.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:38

Diana: "I guess they have."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:39

Theresa: I mean your centurion mate. 's all he does with his leave, goes n visits the families of i think it was seven of his old comrades. Yours included. Think i heard one of his men say he gives em all his pay too. He didn't tell ye that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:45

"...no... He didn't." She wipes her eye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:45

Theresa:...you okay lass?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:56

"What did i do to deserve justinian?" She sniffs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 04:57

she puts a hand on Diana's shoulder, trying to be comforting. she can tell theresa isn't used to bein comfortin, but is making an effort.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:08

"Gods... When all this is done... Even if i stay with them. I have to go home."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:10

Theresa: good shout lass.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:14

Diana: "I... thankyou. For this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:14

Theresa: lass, we went through the same shit. You don't have ta thank me for anythin eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:16

Diana: "You wont tell justinian, will you? He's... worrying enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:16

Theresa: ye have my word.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:19

Diana: "Thankyou. I wont forget this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:20

Theresa: people like us need all the friends we can get eh? *she smiles* don't mention it lass.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:24

*she picks up her helmet, and looks it in the eyes.* "If you ever need anything." She hooks back her veil, and puts her helmet back on. "anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 05:25

Theresa: aye lass. I'll find ye.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-04-07, 21:20

the next day, the armies are on the marching onwards, through an area dense with strange rock formations, carved by the harsh kelthrovi desert winds over generations

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=371
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20