Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 09:31

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 09:33

"Well, either way you slice it this ain't the place for that kind of attitude."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 09:34

"I do not follow"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 09:36

"There'll be no do or die bayonet charges. No selling your life for emperor and imperium."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 10:26

"Can't anyway. No bayonet lug on the hotshot"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 11:17

"My point remains."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 12:17

"Worry not. I lack the numbers to make such tactics viable."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 13:49

"Good. We don't waste people here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 13:54

"You are an officer?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 13:55

"I was one. Technically i hold no rank whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 13:56

"Technically I am still a private"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 13:58

"Technically is an interesting word. What rank would you say you are?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 14:03

"Grenadier. We hold the same rank as when chosen, but have seniority over the rank and file."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 14:06

"Well we've got noone for you to lead, so i suppose it's not particularly relevant"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 14:08

"I suppose so"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 14:14

Mac limps into the room proper, leaning heavily on the crutch under his right arm. He walks to the line of lockers, and slots a key into one. To open the door, he has to put weight on his right leg, grimacing as he does so. "Still. Important to know who's in charge around."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 14:44

He nods quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 14:53

He takes out a shotgun from the locker. An old battered thing. Pump action, with camo tape wrapped around the wooden stock, quick loading loops affixed on every available surface, and the barrel cut short. He holds it by the foregrip, feeling the weight of it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 15:19

"Never been a fan of pump actions"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 16:25

"I like the reliability."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 16:26

"Fire rate too slow."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:19

"Don't miss."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:20

"Shotguns rarely do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:24

Mac limps to the bench, and sits down, leaning the crutch against it, and freeing up his right hand. He slowly cocks the mechanism, so the shell falls out into his palm. It has a red casing, and a band of black duct tape around it. "And when you're shooting these, they rarely fail to kill something"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:31

the kreiger pauses, before grabbing a Lucius Pattern Mark 22c shotgun, ejecting a Carcass shell from the revolver like cylinder
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:31

"I think i'd rather take my chances with a plasmagun than one of those."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:33

"You just have to know what you're doing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:34

"How do you stop it amputating your arms?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:35

"Look after your ammunition, watch for overheats. Similar to a plasma gun."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:37

He slaps the side of his shotgun "Every time i pull this babies trigger she fires. No matter how much crap is in the barrel. That's the way i like it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:40

he shrugs
"I don't use this anyway"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:54

He slips the shell back into the tube with a quick motion of his thumb. "Reckon that's safer for everyone involved."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-21, 23:57

"...what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 00:24

"Mac." He fully racks the gun, chambering a new shell.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 00:25

He nods silently
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 00:34

He leans the shotgun against the bench, and reaches for his crutch, but stops short, hand hovering an inch away. Instead, he presses the heel of his right hand to the bench, pushing himself to his feet. Putting his weight gingerly on his right leg, and grimacing as he does so, he walks to the locker, and retrieves a box of shells.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 00:40

"How long have you served?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 00:43

"A long time." He limps back to the bench, and sits down, the box of shells held between his legs. He opens the box, and begins picking shells out, and pushing them into the quick load loops.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 22:57

"Likewise..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:09

"It's... got to be twenty two years i reckon." He clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:20

"you've done well to survive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:28

"Lot of luck, and good comrades."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:35

"Luck is... always a part of it I suppose"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:50

"Had a grenade fall into a slit trench i was in once..." He looks thoughtfully into space "I jumped on it... *he looks at Wilhelm.* Was a dud."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:53

"....Assault on Königgrätz hive, 4 years ago. Heavy stubber round passes through my helmet. Creases my skull. Knocks me unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-22, 23:59

"Hmn... Emperor protects."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-23, 00:00

"So it seems"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-23, 00:03

"I reckon he's got plans for us lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-23, 00:04

"So he does for all we sons of Kreig and Jurten"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-23, 00:06

"I mean for us lot 'specially. All the waifs and strays the 'quisitor's picked up."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-11-23, 00:06

"You do seem an...unusual group"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next