Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:15

Trajan: of course, of course.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:24

"Good... Was there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:24

Trajan: I am curious. What fate have you decided for her?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:29

"I may yet let her live. She presents an interesting argument."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:30

Trajan's brow lowers
'Namely?'

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:37

"That her loyalty to the king is untrue, and she holds powerful lands."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:38

Trajan: I did not think you so easily forgave.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:47

"I do not. But i will overlook for the good of my kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:49

"I highly doubt she will be willing to reform. I would use her as an example to others."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:51

"Without her, her cities' gates remain shut."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:52

"No cities gates are shut for long. Not when you have artillery at your disposal"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:53

"But i will still have to take it. I loose nothing by letting her live, and gain so much."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:54

"I'm afraid it's not quite so simple"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:58

"I will draw more people to my side being fair and evenhanded, than cruel and barbaric. Yes, she may betray me, but she may not. It is a gamble."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-24, 23:59

Trajan: You may be able to let her walk away from here. I have no such luxury.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:01

Ket: "I shall not do so. She will remain here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:02

Trajan: She will be dead within the week.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:02

Ket: "Really? How do you come to that idea?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:04

Trajan: because every man and woman in my legion will want her dead. And with that many, odds are one will succeed.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:08

Ket: "I shall have the head and entrails of the first man who attempts such, mounted upon the door, and his crime written upon the walls in his blood. Should that solve the issue?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:10

Trajan: only her blood will.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:11

Ket: "Then you shall lose a lot of men, should they prove so undisciplined."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:11

Trajan: and you will make an enemy of the legionaries. Not a battle you can win. Valient as your men are, they have not the strength nor numbers to win out.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 00:27

"We are talking about a disorganized mob, not battle formation. What man comes to kill a woman, armed to the teeth? No, i shall be fine, i think."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 09:40

Trajan: that is not what I meant.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 23:28

"Put some discipline into your men. Use the lash if need be."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 23:41

Trajan: That is not what I mean. You are going to fight alongside these men. Right now they have respect for you. That respect will die if you let her live. I rather doubt things in battle will go well when every man in my army from my officers to my rank and file has developed a contempt for you.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-25, 23:57

"I will not kill her for the love of your mob. My decision shall be made my own."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 00:51

Trajan: *brow lowers, tone darkens* It is not for the sake of my 'mob'. It is for the sake of our alliance, Prince. I have, for the most part, been curteous to you thus far but you seem to forget that my legions could abandon you to your uncle's vengeance without a second thought if I so wished it. She is one of the many people that I and my legions beleive deserves the ultimate justice for what she has done. I had thought that you and I agreed on this, but if you would set aside such basic principles for the sake of political manouvering then I will have to deliver her justice myself.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:00

Ket seems to ponder for some time. A span of perhaps fifteen seconds. "Her city keeps slaves, it is true. But were i to kill every slave owner in my country, i would have no country left. And if i do, i will not take my country back, merely shatter it. A dozen rebel cities, which i shall be unable to subdue. A good think for Dracia indeed. Kelthro weaker by far for it." He pauses again, before standing. "I have spoken a good deal with her, and come to see her as undeserving of death, she took no part in the plot against my father, that i can see. Are you willing to kill a woman yourself, in cold blood?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:01

Trajan: of course, kiling them all would be...impractical. But I am willing to use her as an example to the rest.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:03

"If she must die to sate your murderous appetite, i will not have you make a spectacle of it. She is no criminal deserving of it in my eyes." He gestures to Trajan's sword. "Draw your sword and do it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:08

Trajan: Would not be the first time. Her condemnation will be a spectacle, her death will not.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:09

"You murder innocent women for politics regularly then?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:11

Trajan: I do not kill the innocent outside of battle. We just happen to disagree on her guilt, Prince.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:12

Wordless, and scowling, he walks back into the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:15

Trajan pauses, then speaks out
"A moment, prince."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:17

Ket turns, and does not reply. Simply fixing Trajan with a stare from beneath a furrowed brow.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:17

"When you are finished, I will speak to her. Decide if she does deserve my justice, rather than simply assume."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:20

"I doubt you shall be swayed. She will not beg." Again he turns back towards the courtyard, and walks back towards the low table by the long rectangular fountain. Kneeling, he speaks quickly and quietly, inaudible to Trajan. She nods twice, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:21

Silently Trajan stands, adjusting his armour a little

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:22

Ket stands up, and gestures for trajan to sit by the table.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:33

Trajan frowns and walks over

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:36

Serevi looks up as he approaches, and sips from her cup. "So. My executioner is a Consul. Historic, probably."

Ket continues to simply look extremely angry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:42

Trajan: *looks at them both, then glances around the palace, seeing a long walkway with a good view of the city and the moonlit sky. he offers a hand to her* Walk with me. I would speak with you privately for a while, if I may. I have no wish to kil someone based on a simple assumption.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:44

She considers him, before placing her cup down on the table, gathering her robe, and rising. She does not take his hand. "A last walk... Not disagreeable i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:45

A surprisingly genuine smile upon his lips, Trajan gestures for her to lead the way.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:47

She walks towards the steps. Looking up to the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:48

Trajan follows close behind. He also looks out at the night sky, and the city below.
after a while he speaks.
"Tell me...why did you bring the boy?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime2019-07-26, 01:52

"Because I was told to. I considered disobeying." She pauses, leaning on the wall and looking out to the city. "But, he would be more likely to live this way. As he was here, i thought he may soften your hatred, so i sat him in plain view rather than hide him. I was wrong on that account, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: