Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Hunter setting

Go down 
2 posters

which world shall Dark Hunter (current name) infest?
Jungle
Dark Hunter setting I_vote_lcap0%Dark Hunter setting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Desert
 0% [ 0 ]
Ice
Dark Hunter setting I_vote_lcap25%Dark Hunter setting I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Ocean
 0% [ 0 ]
Wasteland
 0% [ 0 ]
Urban
 25% [ 1 ]
Dead
 25% [ 1 ]
Airless
 25% [ 1 ]
Temperate
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Faelwen

Dark Hunter setting Empty
PostSubject: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 22:39

Dark Hunter will live, and for now that's its name. I come to you again to say I'm curious what you gys think you should be hunted in. now its capable of bending the mortal world, mainly inanimates or the dead/undead. in a city enviroment he could localize his power over darkness to cut the power to all building lights followed by a choking ink black fog (breatheable, not poisonous fog) in a forest he could vaporize the sap in a tree, exploding the bark like a frag grenade (that's what lightning does to a tree, vaporize the sap to explode the bark) theoretically in a desrt he could weaponize cacti needles and other vegetation. these are all current knowledge of weaponization. choose where you feel your character can best survive (or where you think is the most engaging/fun to be)

this poll will last a week, if you have ideas, share them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:20

Ooc: I think it would work well on a moonbase or something, where there is very cramped confines, oxygen recyclers, lights... and it would work quite well, especially because there is no air outside. And maybe it could take away the means of escape.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:30

OOC I'd say that falls under 'Airless" but you're quite right. now I must share that besides who you create I will be establishing other survivors scattered around, their fatality chances are higher then the ones you make but they'll still contribute in their own ways before dieing (or on a slight chance living to escape)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:32

Ooc: I wanna be a rookie arbite sent to the space station.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:33

OOC again all feasible, all I ask is that imperials (or other explaianble characters) are chosen (yes one could be hiding the 'stink' of chaos)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:34

Ooc: arbites are imperial, so is all good. But I have one request.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:38

OOC name it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:39

Ooc: can I be the only arbite there?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:40

OOC that can be arranged by myself, but what others make is beyond my control (though in truth I can see you being the only one to favor an arbite)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:41

Ooc: I'm a massive judge dredd fan... so I kinda find arbites to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:45

OOC ah yes the resemblance between the two is uncanny
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:46

Ooc: I don't think it's coincidence.

Anyway. So it's a deal?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:48

OOC from me yes, you'd have to convince the others if they decide on being Arbites
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:49

Ooc: I'll fight for the right to be the only arbite!

Did that rhyme?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:50

OOC close with the last part. overall yes, but the pause between right and arbite was a bit larger the fight and right
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime2014-05-21, 23:51

Ooc: I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hunter setting   Dark Hunter setting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Hunter setting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: