Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Hunt

Go down 
+3
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The Dark Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:10

the undead must be somewhere, it's been oddly quiet today
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:11

He doesnt let this bother him and he continues
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:14

suddenly from a window to his left, a mutant leaps at his vehicle and hits the windshield, hooking on with its boney claws
The Dark Hunt - Page 2 Fastzombie
it starts tearing at the windshield
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:18

He sticks his barrel out of the thick grid window and fires
Ooc note this is a rhino almost the top hatch is welded shut
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:24

the zombie takes the shot and keeps clawing at the windshield

Last edited by Faelwen on 2014-05-27, 07:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:36

He fires again aiming for the head
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:38

the effect is desirable as its skull shatters and the body goes limp and falls off
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:42

He closes all reinforced metal shutters turns on his radio and raises the S.O.S. flag and prepares his bed after making sure nothing will break down
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:45

in the far distance, as the sun sets, an undead howls into the wind. the horde's out tonight
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:48

Luckily for him he is safe from every thing in his mobil reinforced metal box he sleeps for a little bit
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:51

he wakes some time later to groaning around his vehicle. as he listens he realizes his vehicle's completely surrounded, but the undead are wandering around it. no pounding from any of them they're just standing around the vehicle. predatory senses telling them prey's here but specifics are beyond their rotted brains
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:53

He stays Quiet waiting for them to leave
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:55

He can here the sound of a motorbike engine, powerful and loud.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:57

He thinks to himself well that guys going ho die the hordes gonna eat him up
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 07:57

as he peeks out he sees that the street is covered in the wandering corpses. some of the undead are freshly killed, others are mutated from time vastly. and a few are the same condition of that one that jumped his vehicle hours ago. they don't seem to be leaving some time soon.
the motorbike sound is attracting the horde's attention as they slowly begin to wander there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:00

As the horde wanders off, a shadow falls over the man in the armoured car, the sound of horse shoes against the cold dirt.

"Citizen, are you alright?" Says a intimidating voice.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:03

???: im not a citizen im a surviver two im perfectly fine three if your trying to intimidate me go somewhere else this is my district of the city and i dont take that shit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:04

Ooc this is a rhino not a car
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:06

Ooc and how is there a shadow over him.if hes in the tank like vehical because hes the only one able to open it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:07

The arbite dismounts his horse, picking up his shotgun.
"Could you explain what the hells happening?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:09

there's corpses lying around them from the horde's passing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:10

"When did this start? Citizen?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:12

???+ thats easy its the end of the fucking world and im here to witness it all it all started when something fell from space by the way your horse is now food either our food or theyres
He opens the gate
???:Get the fuck in hurry before they wake back up
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:13

He does so.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:17

He immediately closes it
???: welcome to the end of the world
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:18

"Where can I put my horse? And we need to talk face to face"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:28

???: we are talking face to face and theres no place to put a horse here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:30

The horse moves off by itself after the arbite looks at him.

"Question, how did you manage to acquire a rhino?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:35

???: im all thats left out here i was a guardsman EOD but all that changed when the shit hit the fan so does that explain it my question is where did you come from
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:38

"Off world, I am the only arbite here... I patrolled the bio domes when people were not eating each other, and now I'm not sure what to think"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:53

???: my words of advice get back in your ship and leave
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 08:54

"I have no ship"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 10:53

*they hear a jet engine*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 10:54

He draws his revolver.

"Keep your head down... we don't know who's flying the aircraft"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:02

there's low grumbling outside the Rhino
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:03

The arbite exits, revolver raised in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:04

and sees an airship over head, marked with the aquila
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:05

He takes it in, but checks for the grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:23

OOC sorry
IC the grumbling are the corpses that stayed behind as they get up to attack their new prey
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:29

(What kind of zombies are these?) He prepares himself.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:35

(they're rotted cadavers. they look well and rotting for dead, until their eyes either lock unto you or fly open, then they get up and grab you with unatural grip)
they rise to their feet with beady eyes before lunging at him like well rested people
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:38

The arbite grabs the first one by the back of the neck, using its own momentum and crushing it's head on the side of the rhino.
He has little time to prepare for the second, so he swipes with his pistol, knocking it back.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:41

2 more are nearly upon him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 11:43

Using his gauntlets he pushes the creature back, shooting the other point blank through the head. Muffled the shot.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 13:36

at which point a hail of high calibur bullets tear through the zombies from on high
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 14:37

as the last of the cadavers are destroyed, the last one screams with a blood curdle. after he's torn apart his scream can be heard echoing for several straight seconds. and after a brief silence the call of the horde echos back in response
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:07

Ooc: now... You killed me gorath.

"Oh shit" the arbite whistles for his horse.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:09

OOC...how?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:10

OOC the area is dead silent as a norm, these things are always listening
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:10

OOC that and Risen always screech when meeting heavy resistence
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:14

Ooc: you opened fire with a heavy calibre machine gun!

The horse arrives, and the arbite mounts it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hunt
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next