Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unfound secrets

Go down 
+5
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Nazamroth
Gorath
Faelwen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unfound secrets - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 14:50

???: yes ma'am
She links her in
Ooc because its been a while hell i forgot my characters name
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 14:51

OOC aaaaaaalrightythen
IC *well the next bit is just a convorsation between her and quintis so may as well skip it"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 14:59

The Sergeant comes out of the mess, satisified.
"They have good meat on this planet."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:13

Matilda:* joking* i like your meat * laughs* but yeah they do but i bring my own
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:14

???: so what did you say ma'am
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:14

"Ok, other than fraternise, what do we do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:16

"we came to an agreement"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:17

"And when can I see this Ellen?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:19

Matilda: i do not know but ill take you to the commissars office she might be back
-------
???: and what was that if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:21

"...Anything is good."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:24

She leads him to her office and knocks she then leens on the wall and waits
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:32

"Hey, I'm looking for someone incharge."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:36

Matilda: she will answer when shes ready
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:46

"...or I could kick down the door"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:50

OOC. wow... xenonauts is fucking with me too...
i know theres an enemy beyond the corner, so i set up a sniper, a rifleman, and the machine gunner to watch for him if he decides to come around and shoot my guy there.
he did come around, my 3 men did shoot, but the sniper shot, the machine gun burst, and the rifleman burst all missed...
then the alien is like "....you finished?", raises his gun to my soldiers head and pumps him full of plasma with 100 accuracy...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:56

Matilda: you that and you wont have this tonight
She makes a gesture to her rear
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:57

Nazamroth wrote:
i know theres an enemy beyond the corner, so i set up a sniper, a rifleman, and the machine gunner to watch for him if he decides to come around and shoot my guy there.
he did come around, my 3 men did shoot, but the sniper shot, the machine gun burst, and the rifleman burst all missed...
then the alien is like "....you finished?", raises his gun to my soldiers head and pumps him full of plasma with 100 accuracy...
that sounds more like XCOM enemy unknown rather then xenonauts
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 15:59

"Protective of the Commissars space, I can respect that, never actually met a commissar, they are pointless to have with Catachan regiments, so they never bother."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:02

Matilda: same with kreigers but we have them just for orders
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:04

OOC note Gor made it that Ellen is a lord at that, a Commissar Lord
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:06

Faelwen wrote:
Nazamroth wrote:
that sounds more like XCOM enemy unknown rather then xenonauts

Also, my sniper took a well aimed shot at an enemy grunt. missed. the grunts snapshot return fire flew in a window, missed 3 desks, flew through the opposite window, and instakilled my sniper...

Edit: laser shotgun shot right in his ass missed!
detonated a fucking gas tank on him and the one tile he is on was unaffected!

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-06-20, 16:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:09

"Our combat styles are different however, trench warfare vs guerilla tactics, I know I prefer to be in the trees."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:13

Matilda: but to the point shes not a ordinary commissar shes a commissar lord so she could gun you down without getting introuble you on zee other hand will get executed for touching her the wrong way though she is a very calm and cool woman
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:15

"That's fine, so long as she knows how to satisify my need for a fight, xenos or heretic I do not care."
He lugs the Heavy Bolter over his shoulder once again.
"I'll annihilate 'em."
He stomps out his cigar.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:29

OOC. ..an alien just meleed me through a fething wall...
when will the bullshittery stop....

edit: WHAT THE FUCK!?
the game said, i cant hit alien at point A with my guy at point B because theres an obstacle between us that blocks our shots with a 100% chance! and then the alien proceeds and successfully shoots me from there!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:41

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

finally everything works out properly! every fucking man is in place, every fucking alien is dead, except the one i want to capture! the trap is ready, only waiting for the next turn to have enough Time Units to do it! the fucking alien even runs close, and misses its attack!
then a fucking NPC shoots at it with a fucking shotgun but cant hit it! instead, it hits the fucking gas tanks, which detonate, killing the alien! but not only that! it also killed half the elite squad that is protecting the fucking world!

time to ragequit for today.....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 17:10

OOC you, my good sir, have alarmingly bad luck with games
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 17:32

Ooc. Not just games... Pretty much anything that could even remotely be classified as entertainment, fun, interesting, or even useful but non-essential...
Thats probably why people say i have depression...

On an unrelated note, ill be away tonight due to work
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 23:36

"This waiting is killing me."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 14:04

Matilda: vell im going to go ill talk to you later i guess
She walks off
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 14:25

She goes to the colonals office and knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 14:27

"come in"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 15:17

she walks in and sits downstill wearing her gas mask
matilda:vy hello colonal i am matilda
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 15:21

"well aren't you sexy"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 15:33

matilda: huh so zee rumors are true it caught my curiosity so maybe we can have a little arrangement
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 15:35

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 15:47

matilda: yes and I believe we both know what that is
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 15:53

OOC. .....youre gonna play battleships, arent you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 16:06

"maaaaaaaaaybe"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 16:14

matilda: so do you want to have this little fun partnership
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 16:14

"....well duh"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 16:16

matilda: zen it shall be arranged
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 16:17

"gooooooood"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 16:23

matilda: so when do we have our fun by that I mean when are you free
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:22

"Later. say about 5 oclock"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:31

matilda: sounds like thats my happy hour
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:32

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:35

Ooc. You know, i had the urge to do some corrupting in this plotline sometime... But its going along fine without my assistance...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:37

yerp
ic
she smiles and leaves her office
meanwhile
someone knocks on ellens door
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:38

OOC ah
IC Eddy: *sighs* come on in
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-21, 17:46

a girl walks into her room wearing armor similar to dexters armor but black
???: hello I assume you are the person im suppose to report to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfound secrets   unfound secrets - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unfound secrets
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next