Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+9
Chapter Master Arken
Ortus
Fate
Faelwen
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Nazamroth
cow-man
Extensive Tests
Gorath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:01

Ooc: they don't have parents, the emperor is their one parent!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:02

Ooc: mostly? They all are.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:03

maybe she got it as a reward for some great deed she did in the past for some imperial big shot
like how ragnar blackmane got that badass unique frost blade as an reward for helping out house belisarius
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:04

OOC k dagger got it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:05

Ooc: a sister wouldn't be allowed to accept such things. And they wouldn't anyway, unless it was a relic of imperial religious faith bullsheiza. And she were a really high rank.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:06

Ooc: such as Canoness.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:39

Ill just sau she had a combat knife
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:42

Ooc: good, because you seem to know little of the sisters of battle, I'll guide you through it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:45

Ooc sounds good
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:46

Ooc: indeed!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:49

OOC: Can we contiune now...?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 14:52

Ooc: yes.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:12

The sister is crawling towards the group her head dripping with blood and her vision blurry every time she moves her face give a painful expression
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:17

Certanstin crouches next to her.
"Sister, are you able to walk?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:19

???:I think it shattered my leg and my arm
She says with the look of pain
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:21

The sister picks her up, her arms under her legs and cradling her leg.
"Then I will carry you"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:22

Alex: Why not get the massive thallax to do it instead? He could likely do it and still wield a gun at the same time...

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:23

Ooc:Because the sister only has a pistol, and they are like.. well, sisters.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:24

Alex: Forget I said that, if something goes wrong the machines are harder to replace *He walks back to the other guard*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:24

???: i cant see who are you sister
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:26

"I'm Certanstin, I was in the chapel within the wilderness, I'm afraid to say I was the only survivor"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:27

The sister carries her swiftly over rubble and such.
"Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:29

???:Melody i got seperated from the group when a ambush happed
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:30

Opc happened
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:31

"How separated? Are there survivors?"

Ooc: be much cooler to say no.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:33

The Enginseer was rodeoing on the daemon, while his staff was stuck in its head from his combat drop.
"Why won't you go down?!"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:33

OOC: Arkais the daemon disappeared
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

Melody: when i found the rest they were all....dead
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:34

Melody: when i found the rest they were all....dead
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:35

"May the emperor Grant them peace. It seems that this heresy leaves no room for hope"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:42

*They get back to where the other guard are then..*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:50

"Is there a hospital anywhere near here commisar?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:53

Alex: No, but there are facilities back at the main base
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:54

OOC: Well blah.
He then dragged his staff across the floor as he walked toward the sister, he looking physically tired and slumpt over.
"Can I go back to fixing tanks now?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:55

"I will take her back, you are needed here" the sister runs out into the city, back to the citadel.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:57

OOC: They are still in the hive, they never left it
IC: Alex: You do realize that its on the other side of the hive...And hey, didn't you get nearly killed by something? How are you walking...(Remember, that did happen.....With the ogryns...N...Stuff)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 15:59

It was a concussion, and I said it because they were in a courtyard. And she is heading to a mag rail.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:01

The Enginseer looks at the commissar.
"Am I needed as well?"
He steadies himself with his staff.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:01

"You would be useful"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:02

OOC: okay then
IC: Alex: Well..That was rather pointless considering I am needed back at the main barracks..And yes you are engineseer, cmon I will give you a lift back to the main barracks
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:03

"Good, rest, my joints ache and need oiled, I haven't seen this much combat in a while."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:04

Alex: You and me both *Embarks into the chimera*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:06

He walks onto the chimera, pulling the slung melta off of his back...choosing to keep the Jump-pack.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:10

*They go back to the main barracks*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:10

"Where is the medicare centre?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:12

Alex:..... *A massive sign which can not be missed saying MEDICAL CENTRE is right behind her on a building*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:14

She runs over carrying the sister.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:15

Alex: I am glad I got these cybernetics..Damn fleshies...*He goes back to his office*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:21

OOC back sorry we had a tour go through
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:25

OOC: So what now
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:25

"Commissar, you are more fleshy than me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next