Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Gorath
Fate
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unrecorded sector - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:02

Ilidin well nice to meet you and thank you for your time
He raises one hand to shake hers and hes holding adons with the other
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:03

she cautiously reaches out to it, her other hand on her sword
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:05

They teleport to theyre ship he uses his robotic one to shock her paralizing her temperaraly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:05

she screams and goes limp
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:06

Adonnenniel: damn! that was the closest to failing at something that I've seen in a long time!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:11

she starts trying to stand. it's in vein but it's more movement than she should be able to do after that shock
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:13

Adonnenniel gets over to Aola and begins disarming her before undoing her armor, all the while watching Aola closely
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:13

Aola: Y-you...b-bitch!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:16

Adonnenniel: we just want a good time... without your consent of course
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:17

Aola: *getting to her feet properly now" Stay away from me!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:18

The figure walks over to the empty space, breathing it in.

"We should have done something...we still can...how do you mean?...tracking device on her armour, placed it while close...You glorious bastard"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:22

Adonnenniel looks over Aola for a moment before delivering a quick kick to Aola's gut
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:25

The tracking device falls off, clicking to the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:25

aola catches it and deflects, delivering another punch to adonnenniel's (christ that's a mouthfull) face
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:28

she grapple's Aola's arm and suplexes her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:29

she staggers to her feet after that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:30

Suppresses...

"Are you ready?... no... then let's do it" he presses the flip switch on the teleport device.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:30

OOC honus don't interrupt. this is all pre-planned and important
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:31

Ooc: aw... that hurt... so I'm just gonna be left out?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:32

OOC tis kinda a private thing... he can show up after 'it' is done. I'll let you know when that is. I'm sowwy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:33

Ooc: *grins*

He fades in a cloud of explosive light.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:36

ADonnenniel: honey? a little help would be nice
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:37

she gets into a combat stance
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:41

A man materializes inside the engine room, breathing erratically.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:49

He teleports behind her and shocks her neck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:51

again she screams and drops
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:55

Ilidin: grab the restraints
He holds his hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:58

she resumes stripping Aola of her armor
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:04

Grab the restraints please
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:05

she finds a picture in Aola's pocket
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:06

He looks at it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:07

she grabs it out and takes a look
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:07

it be of her gorath and jaquen in the typical happy family picture
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:09

she looks at Ilidin with a blank expression and shows him the picture
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:12

He looks at it with a blank expression
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:13

Aola: you...b-bastards....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:17

she helps him with the restraints as she gets the last of her armor and clothing off completely, smiling from he thoughts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:18

She struggles as hard as she can
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:19

Ilidin: honey get the chains please in the tool room i can handle myself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:20

she spits at them
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:20

Adonnenniel: *chuckling* sure
she gets up and goes, to come back less then a minute later with said chains
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:24

she is still struggling, her stamina is surprisingly high
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:26

Within that minute he looks at the picture aolo sees a face of regret til she comes back then it changes back to normal Like as if he had two personalities
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:27

Aola: please... d-don't do this to me....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:29

"Should we help her?...and do what?... we could kill them... and then what?...erm...exactly"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:53

Aola: *looking at her* please don't..d-don't do this to me...please l-let me go I've done nothing to you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:00

Adonnenniel: you have such a delicious looking body. I just want to to touch it and- *starts holding herself* hold it, and caress it, and taste it, and *starts babbling about intimate contact*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:02

Aola: but... p-please... I h-have a son...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:09

she's still struggling for all she's worth
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:09

"My god... what?... your just gonna watch?!... what else... this" a scream erupts from nearby, sounding like it's coming from the vents.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:13

she jitters to herself a little
Adon: a son means nothing to me! we're going to fuck you until you die if we have to! just sit back and you'll live!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next