Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Gorath
Fate
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

unrecorded sector - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:07

"Em... I suppose I could have a side thing... chips per... don't move" he looks behind her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:08

Daria: why?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:09

"There's a figure outside... and he doesn't look friendly"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:10

Daria: right... *gets her weapon ready*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:12

"Dont you move! Or we will use deadly force!" The man outside calls.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:12

Daria: Deadly force? f*ck that!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:14

Something heavy smashes through the window.

"Hand him over and no one gets hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:15

Daria: *puts up a psychic shield around the guardsman* F*ck that!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:16

The grenade explodes, shredding through wood and people inside with lethal shrapnel.

"Move in! Get the soldier!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:17

Daria's aspect armour protects her as the shield keeps the guardsman safe
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:19

Inquisitorial storm troopers move in, weapons raised at the eldar witch.

"We got the assassin?"

"Yeah, he's here"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:20

daria spins and fires into their faces
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:22

One goes down, blood splurging from the wounds, but another kicks the weapon from her hand as another fires his hellpistol, the high power beam cutting through her left legs armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:24

she shrugs it off (demi deamon remember) and also the pistol was built into her scorpion claw so can't be knocked out of her grasp. she fires into the other's face before stabbing the other with her chainsword
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:26

The stormtrooper closest gets sawn in half, blood spraying in all directions like a bloody water fountain.

But one comes forward, meltagun raised, and fires, the superheated beam slamming into her chest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:28

this staggers her for a moment befoere she dives forward, punching him hard enough to knock him out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:30

More outside open fire with a mixture of autoguns and hot shot lasguns.

"Kill the witch!"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:31

Daria: sonova... *grabs the guardsman and teleports out, also grabbing the unconscious stormtrooper for questioning*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:35

She suddenly feels light headed, and she can't seem to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:40

Daria:...what the fuck?
OOC wat?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:48

A culeix assassin enters, it's skull helmet grinning at her, he points and the machine on the side of his helmet begins to whine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:48

and daria shoots right down the barrel of it with her fusion pistol
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:52

It rolls and returns fire, bolts of anti psychic energy whizzing past her, even close proximity makes her want to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:54

she holds it in and tackles the assassin to the floor, firing the fusion pistol into its weapon again and again
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:55

The weapon is destroyed, but the assassin stabs her through her armour plates repeatedly, allowing his aura to become more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:57

so she shoots it in the face
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 12:21

OOC honus?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:12

Freya starts crying more covering her wrist
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:29

OOC: .....for...fucks....sake....
its not enough, that i cant use my healer companion.... or that i have to fight the bosses while infinite mobs start slowing and kocking me down and out... no, i get 2 bosses to fight at once.... AND, i cant hit the enemy attacking me, because they are brainwashed allies... fucking wonderful...
right now, i have that "i will murder whoever is responsible for this.... slowly...painfully..." smile on my face...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:34

OOC: i literally dont even have time to cast any spells... there are so many fucking enemies around me that whenever i try one, they just come and kick me down...
you know, i had much, much more difficuilt fights in other games... but i enjoyed them, because they were logically difficuilt... there was always a fucking way to at least temporarily make my life easier... but this... you go in, 10 seconds in, your companion is dead and you get twice a smuch attention, another 10 secs and you die.... i dont even have time to drink a fucking health potion between 2 hits... -.-
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:49

lesseeee how this works.... if it works...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:25

Arya: freya listen to me. it's not your fault. you are safe now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:28

Freya: arya i wont ever let them touch you
She says crying
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:34

OOC. ..decided to start as a german in this next war, just to prove to myself that they are OP as fuck.... cant even find a match because everyone plays germans...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:40

Arya: they won't. I won't ever let them touch you again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:45

Freya: thank you arya im just a whore to them
She starts to cry more
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:45

Arya: you aren't a whore. you're my sister.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:53

OOC. ...havent found a match in 25 minutes... -.-
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:56

Freya: i feel like one i feel tainted
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:58

Arya: you are not tainted. you are my sister, my perfect sister
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:08

Freya: im not perfect im far from perfect. They marked me with there filth and engraved into my flesh as if i was theyre property
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:09

Arya: why... why didn't you tell mum? she could fix that...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:13

Freya: because im theyre filthy little whore
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:45

OOC. ...this is ridiculous.... i was waiting in the matchmaking queue for so long that the game logged me out for inactivity -.-
im not sure whats worse... suffering as loser, or not even playing as winner
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:49

Arya: no! You are not a whore!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:59

Freya: *sadly* yes i am
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 17:04

Arya: look at me
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 17:08

She looks up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 17:18

Arya: *gently puts a hand against her cheek* you are not a whore. you are my sister, my beautiful sister, and you belong to no one.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 17:28

Freya hugs her
" thank you i love you sister but i dont think ill ever be the same again"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 17:31

Arya: no. you'll grow from this, you'll be stronger, because they didn't break you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next