Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 12:48

"Imprison you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:13

Keili: kets get this over with
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:14

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:17

She sits next to celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:30

celi's struggling in her handcuffs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:04

Keili: dont give them a reason to kill us
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:04

Celi: I'm not, but it's on awkwardly. it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:23

Keili: its something you get use to
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:24

Celi: what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:37

Keili: its uncomfortable at first
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:38

Celi: you've been arrested before?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:49

Keili: they just made up a reason to arrest me so yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:49

Celi: oh...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:58

Keili: yeah so how do we get out of this situation
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:59

Celi: I don't know
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:43

Keili i sent a message to your brother but im not sure if he got it or not
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:17

Celi: I hope he did
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:20

Keili: well we might be here a while
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:21

Celi: this really hurts
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:27

Keili let me see if i can help
She starts adjusting the cuffs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:28

Celi sighs with relief
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:33

Keili: im sorry celi im so so sorry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:34

Celi: it's not your fault, it's mine, I picked the mission
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:37

Keili: its not your fault either celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:38

Celi: it's more mine than yours
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:43

Keili: no i was the guide i should have never trusted that guy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:44

Celi: I shouldn't have picked the mission
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 18:48

Keili: no matter what happens ill keep you safe i promise
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 19:29

Celi: thankyou
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 19:43

They see the lights flicker a bit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 19:44

Celi: what the...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 19:46

Theybhear a explosion and the guards freaking out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 19:51

she looks worried
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 19:59

The power shuts down
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 20:03

she is now very scared
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 21:36

She hears foot steps in the distance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 22:06

she cowers in the corner, struggling in the handcuffs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 23:09

Keili: its going to be alright celi i got a shiv
A figure walks infront of the cell hes wearing a black trench coat brown cap and grey mask all have the same weird symbol he looks at them and looks at his device And watches two videos
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 23:13

Celi keeps away from him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 23:20

???: you two are free
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 23:29

With a click of a button the gate opens and theyre cuffs are off he then slides a pistol to them and walks off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:21

Celi: I.....what?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:34

OOC: Repost from last night, Gorath.

IC:

Calton: Wait, you want us to investigate the Eden Prime attack? Okay, I can get wanting a third party doing this for you since you're not on good terms with the Citadel. *on the channel to Kharr* There's a catch. I know I'm not as experienced as you but there's got to be a catch. They're not telling us something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:37

Hector: there is a catch. and it is that we need your help against the high admiral.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:40

Calton: And we should get ourselves involved in a potential civil war, because? I've heard of the man and personally, I think the Nazis would be proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:41

Hector: Indirectly. you wouldn't be implicated in anything.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:46

Calton: Okay, well, seeing as how the cat's out of the bag, you may as well tell us who was going to be the mole for you.

*Cortez sighs*

Cortez: A friend of mine, Staff Sergeant Avery Johnson, good man and someone who's always hated Hannibal. Look, I wanted to keep this a secret but...keep this under wraps for now. The fewer people who know about this right now the better.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:48

Hector: speak freely lieutenant
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:49

???: you heard me you bails been paid you were judged by corrupt men so you may go
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:51

Cortez *to Hector*: Sir, we need to face facts. It's bad enough these two figured it out just like that. The more people who know about this conspiracy the more likely Hannibal is to learn about and right now we can't afford that. I don't think asking them to keep quiet about this whether or not they accept the job is unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 00:53

Hector nods at this
------------------
Celi cautiously exits the cell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next