Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:33

Calton: Mostly thoughts about what those C-Sec bastards may have been doing to you and Keilie (OOC: Sorry if I spelled her name wrong, Azrok).
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:33

Celi takes his hand and smiles
Celi: thanks. c'mon lets go
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:35

Calton: *Sighs and seems a bit more tired than when he and Kharr arrived* It was nothing. The assault team is going to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:36

Celi giggles a little at that
Celi: you're better with a gun than you give yourself credit for
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:37

Calton: Erm...all I meant was that I think they'll be disappointed they didn't get in on any of the action. I...what does that have to do with me being skilled with a weapon?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:43

Hermit: *sighs and thinks to self, "I hope he doesn't lose his cool. I understand, but..."*

Last edited by Hermit on 2014-06-22, 00:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:44

Celi: I mean when you killed those guys
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:45

Calton: Erm, thanks?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:47

Celi: you're welcome
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:49

*They eventually get back to the Dark Voids transport ship.*
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:50

OOC: This is heartwarming, guys (no sarcasm), but I was slightly confused. Are they going to also be talking back on the ship? That way, we can hold multiple conversations (theirs and others) as well.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:50

OOC I assume so hermit
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:52

OOC: They're just on the transport ship right now, but once they're back on the Dark Voids flagship (the Dracan) then they can have private conversations. Not a lot of space to do that on a transport.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:53

OOC: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:54

OOC: So, Gorath, time skip to the Dracan?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:55

OOC: I assume that would be the best course of action, Arken. (joking sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:56

bingo bango bongo
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:58

OOC: *Deadpan facial expression*

IC: *Time skip.*
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 00:59

OC: When I first read that, Arken, I misread it as "Deadpool facial expression"...Oh, God, I was thinking. How would he do that when Deadpool where's a mask and is horribly scarred?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:00

they reach the dracan
which since you didn't know hermit, is a collector cruiser
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:01

OOC: Okay. Sounds interesting.
IC: Hermit: IC:
Hermit: "Nice ship you have here, Kharr. It's homey." *Turns to Kharr* "I appreciate the hospitality. You didn't have to offer me a spot on your crew. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:01

Kharr: accepting people is kinda our thing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:02

*Calton sighs and drags himself back to his room. It's pretty obvious he's exhausted.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:03

Celi: *en route there* you okay? you want some help with anything?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:04

Hermit: "Just so you know, I do accept solo missions from people, so I may not always be around. I hope you guys are fine with me going off from time to time." *Gives a thumbs up* "I'll be on call if you guys need some back up, though. How did you get your ship anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:05

Kharr: it's fine, just don't kill any of our guys or anything. and simple. we layed an ambush just outside the omega 4 relay and did what we do best, kill.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:05

Calton: I'm not sure if I'm okay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:06

Celi: what's wrong? you can tell me
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:06

Calton: When we're in private I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:07

Hermit: "Interesting...I'm also curious what convinced you guys to form the Black Voids. Was it a desire to bring righteous justice to the galaxy, to get some extra cash, or a hope for adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:08

she nods and hugs him
Celi: I wish I could kiss you right now. to say thanks.
----------------------------------
Kharr: well lets just say racist assholes did their fair share of damage to me and the people I care about
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:10

Calton: I shouldn't be the one you should thank. If it hadn't been for Kharr you and the others would still be trapped in those tunnels. *They come to his room. Calton enters and makes sure the door stays open for Celi.*
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:10

Hermit: *looks down* "Sorry. Didn't mean to bring up some bad feelings." *Grins* "I understand how it goes, though...Life can be hard. I had some things happen to me too."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:13

Celi: *follows in* all he did was break down one wall. you could have done it without him, it would have just taken a bit longer. hell your grenades could have done the same thing.
----------------------
Kharr: it's fine. Its been long enough that it doesn't hurt so much anymore. mostly.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:13

Calton: No, they couldn't. They were just standard grenades. Those walls would have held.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:14

Celi: so you'd have just found the door
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:14

Calton: And by then that Krogan would have found you guys and it would have been to late.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:15

Celi: Calton *takes his hand* stop putting yourself down so much. you really are better than you think you are.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:15

Hermit: "Sometimes, there are things that hurt no matter how time passes as I'm sure you know. Still, you guys seem like good people. Do you guys have any particular goals or do you just go around taking missions together?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:16

Jakaar hits the other krogans sword with his hammer
Keili: thank you kharr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:17

Kharr: just trying to make a living doing what we do best. and it's nothing keili
------------------------
he headbutts
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:19

Keili kharr well me and celi got you and calton a gift at a store a friend of mine owns
-----
He then swings it and hits its head
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:19

Calton: No, I'm not. Compared to anyone else in the Voids I'm worth less than a Vorcha being used for cannon fodder. Celi, you have more skill in one of your thumbs than I do in my entire body. What do I bring to the table? Nothing. If it hadn't been for Kharr there would have been no rescue. I brought nothing useful to that mission. I was dead weight.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-06-22, 01:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:22

Celi: Calton stop that. please. you are better than that. this was the first mission in god knows how long without you and I almost died!
-------------------------------------
Kharr: oh? (the armour was for calton)
-------------------------
he stumbles
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:22

Hermit: "I used to do the same thing, actually. I even found a few people I trust I do missions with sometimes. That was, until I was holed up in the Citadel for a day-and-a-half getting crappy food and playing imaginary tic-tac-toe. I kept cheating against myself. (joking"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:24

Calton: You had one bad mission, and an abnormal one at that. Compare that one mission to all the others you've been with me on, especially the Eden Prime one. Hell, during that I blacked out! I could have gotten us both killed and you had to pull me out of that hole. And what about the mission on Omega before that? You had to practically carry me to that Protectorate ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:25

Celi hugs him tight
Celi: no. you're better than this. and i'm nowhere near as good as you think
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:26

Calton: No. I'm not. Celi, while you were gone, Kharr accepted a mission from the Protectorate and...*Explains what it entails*.....I'm not going on that mission, Celi. I'll be a liability and nothing but.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:27

Celi: *looks him right in the eyes* You are not a liability
---------------------------
Kharr chuckles
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:29

Calton: My track record would say otherwise. Remember the fight I helped you and Kharr with on Omega? What did I contribute to that? Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 01:30

Hermit: *Looks at Kharr* "You have some grub? Man, I'm starved. I'll of course pay you for it. I don't mind...That is, I can pay you when I access my equipment. A friend is holding on to it for me." *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next